+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Bless Online     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I'll keep an eye on this, with enough of us interested we're bound to get someone in a beta at some point. They can report back and give us the real deal.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

People are so excited about Black Desert that Bless has almost been forgotten, Bless is also having a CB event right now.

Players are testing out the world RVR system, with 200 vs 200 siege battles. The RvR battle system includes traditional open world encounters, camp sieges and castle sieges.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Don't tell Alderaan, but Bless is another K-MMo that doesn't have any PVE endgame content. It does have a ton of PVP endgame content.

Nation vs Nation

This is a huge Battle Ground sort of like the Abyss is in Aion. This BG is a 200 vs 200 battle where one side tries to get control of the guardian stone in the middle of the battlefield. The opposite side losses the protecting shield and the siege stage starts.

The attacking side will break the castle gate and kill the NPC lord to end the siege and claim victory. During the war, a nation can also gain powerful buffs by defeating neutral NPC's in the BG.

Capturing Bases

This is done in the open world, with an unlimited amount of players. Capturing a base will make it the respawn point for your nation and summon friendly NPCs, like craft, ah, and trading npc's.

Lord/Governor System

This is just like the Vanarch system from Tera, except that it is more fleshed out. Each zone is is splinted into multiple city states ruled by Lords (for Hieron) or Governors (for Union).

There are two ways to become a Lord/Governor. A guild can reach the required influence points (by killing field bosses), then the guild leader can rule the city state, or other guilds can challenge the ruling guild to a Guild vs Guild battle. Other guilds can choose to support the current Lord / Governor or to back up the challenger.

Patron/Protector

Lords and Governors are rulers of the city state, and a Patron and Protector are rulers of the nation and they are in the capital city. To become the Patron /Protector of a nation the Lords/ Governors need to capture the capital city of your nation. On the other hand, the other Lords/ Governors may choose to support current Patron/Protectors. This will turn to a siege war that involves bases occupation.

So there you have it, the end game content for Bless during Closed Beta.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Darling Chan
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Bombur View Post
    Spoiler: show
    Don't tell Alderaan, but Bless is another K-MMo that doesn't have any PVE endgame content. It does have a ton of PVP endgame content.

Nation vs Nation

This is a huge Battle Ground sort of like the Abyss is in Aion. This BG is a 200 vs 200 battle where one side tries to get control of the guardian stone in the middle of the battlefield. The opposite side losses the protecting shield and the siege stage starts.

The attacking side will break the castle gate and kill the NPC lord to end the siege and claim victory. During the war, a nation can also gain powerful buffs by defeating neutral NPC's in the BG.

Capturing Bases

This is done in the open world, with an unlimited amount of players. Capturing a base will make it the respawn point for your nation and summon friendly NPCs, like craft, ah, and trading npc's.

Lord/Governor System

This is just like the Vanarch system from Tera, except that it is more fleshed out. Each zone is is splinted into multiple city states ruled by Lords (for Hieron) or Governors (for Union).

There are two ways to become a Lord/Governor. A guild can reach the required influence points (by killing field bosses), then the guild leader can rule the city state, or other guilds can challenge the ruling guild to a Guild vs Guild battle. Other guilds can choose to support the current Lord / Governor or to back up the challenger.

Patron/Protector

Lords and Governors are rulers of the city state, and a Patron and Protector are rulers of the nation and they are in the capital city. To become the Patron /Protector of a nation the Lords/ Governors need to capture the capital city of your nation. On the other hand, the other Lords/ Governors may choose to support current Patron/Protectors. This will turn to a siege war that involves bases occupation.

So there you have it, the end game content for Bless during Closed Beta.
    Damn I love PvP but it feels like games where PvP is dominant, (like league of legends, and now Tera), have so much troll-rage in it's community that it just kills the game.

Special at 11:30 or w/e
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Game still looks like fun, but I'm not much for PvP. Is this a monthly fee based game?

Quote Originally Posted by Darlingchan View Post
    Damn I love PvP but it feels like games where PvP is dominant, (like league of legends, and now Tera), have so much troll-rage in it's community that it just kills the game.
    Yeah, I pretty much avoid PvP-anything since I have no interest in proving myself to others in this manner. And when it comes to MMOs, you can pretty much bet the PvP itself isn't fair in some manner, be it gear, level differences, income for in-game consumables or even P2W stuff, ganking someone who's PvE, numbers game, pre-made vs. PUG, possible third-party tools/exploits, etc..

And in seeing how terribly games with the above tend to flop here in the west, it just seems like so much wasted potential. Hell, I don't even know if these succeed in their home regions.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Perfectly happy with 90%+ PvP. I'm all for niche games, and segregating the carebears right out. Don't want none of that compromise cancer and trying to cater to everyone.

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Quote Originally Posted by Darlingchan View Post
    People have always been the best and worst about games. Nothing changes under the sun.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Looks like October for Worldwide release.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

^ Oct?? Get out! Ahead of Black Desert, wow.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Hmm, there hasn't been any word from Neowitz on Bless (CB2) since last Christmas, besides the email questionnaire they sent out about a month ago (They wanted to know what direction to take the game). Neowitz also seems to be busy promoting Asker (their other mmo) and looking for a 2015 release for that game, so I don't' think they would release 2 mmo's out at once. So I am going to be super sceptical about this date.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Agreed, I'm not sold on the source I posted but god damn do I want to play this game already

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Enzan Red
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Will there be open world pk and not just capturing bases?

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by enzan View Post
    Will there be open world pk and not just capturing bases?
    Bless was still in early beta, last I remember, but it did have open world pk system.

Some open world pk videos

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Finally an update!

Neowitz has hired Hans Zimmer to re-do the score. They didn't think it was epic enough.

Some music score from Hans Zimmer for Bless Online.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

But nothing about an official release date? Cmon

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Here is more news :

Bless is going into Closed Beta 3 from September 17th ~ 25th. They are going to have a Recruiting Phase from September 1st ~ 14th. With the winners announced on September 15th. Looks like Korean players only.

CB3 will feature less quests, make sure the quests chain together, allowing players to level up faster. A new secondary map will be introduced, with guides on which direction and the distance the quest points are.

Another major change is the combat again, all classes will now be able to choose between non-target and tab-target modes. Guild systems, political systems, and new instance dungeons have all been reworked.

The new lvl cap will be lvl 45 and will feature 2 new jobs, Mage (ranged AOE DPS) and Assassin (melee burst DPS).

http://bless.pmang.com/event/2015/cbt_final/

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Non target you say? Well, well...

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Neowitz has redone the character customization, so it resembles more like black deserts.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast