+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Bless Online     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Sooooo....

Apparently their closed beta didn't go so well and the game was "delayed indefinitely" and reverted back to focus group/alpha to fix and improve; servers, UI, character customization, quest system, and combat. Kinda only leaves the actual world/maps, dungeons, and RvR dealings A-OK. The new build starting being test phase today, and looks like they straight copied Black Desert's top notch char customization. Rumor is Q1 2016 they are hoping to go back to beta testing in Korea, and this will be Neowiz's last big budget MMO so they are looking ride this out.

Its actually good. No way the market could do B&S, BDO, and Bless. BDO got cut short on some aspects and came sooner, Bless is getting hit with delays and trying to get everything right. The order was shaping up for it to have been reversed, so it works if they are pushing more towards solid action combat and cutting no corners. They have a 100 man team on this game, which included lots of FFXIV and Tera devs. This was a typical themepark, instances, PVP + PVE MMO with some siege/GvG aspects. Not sure how RvR it will end up being.

Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I'll take it. Bless always looked interesting but unfinished with intent. Give everyone time to play the current wave of games then start on Bless

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ikuni Kuni
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

A beta that actually listened to feedback and didn't rush to release, thats a first.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Some big announcement happening on Jan.15th. Probably a time schedule on when the game is going to release.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

It's at a conference. Supposed to be beta schedule, payment/cash shop model, and general game info.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

At the Press conference, Bless is going into open beta on Jan.27th in KR. You can download the game now and make your characters till Jan 24th. Bless is main feature will be PVP (faction wars, guild wars, castle siege, arena), but will have PVE (instance dungeons, monster taming, world bosses, events). Bless will also launch in China and Taiwan late 2016/early 2017. No word on a western release.

Open Beta Trailer

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Of course not :/

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Oye. Game fell way farther behind than I thought.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Neowitz has made an announcement that they want Bless to come to the west as soon as possible. They will be announcing a western publisher sometime in March. There have been rumours that DAUM (Black Desert's Publisher) might be publishing Bless in the west.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Bless version of Fast Travel

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Just an overview of the Playable classes in Bless.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Purrrfect Lee
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Really hope they do better than BDO with the npc/quest interaction design. Tried to like BDO but that one part felt really subpar in getting through stuff.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Bombur View Post
    Neowitz has made an announcement that they want Bless to come to the west as soon as possible. They will be announcing a western publisher sometime in March. There have been rumours that DAUM (Black Desert's Publisher) might be publishing Bless in the west.
    I hope Daum doesn't publish it lol

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Purrrfect View Post
    Really hope they do better than BDO with the npc/quest interaction design. Tried to like BDO but that one part felt really subpar in getting through stuff.
    What do you mean by subpar?

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Purrrfect Lee
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

There were a whole lot of repeated lines and it just kinda felt clunky. I think I may just not care for that cut scene style to quest interaction, though I don't recall it really bothering me in archeage.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Ah, I gotcha. B&S has a similar interface and my wife couldn't stand it. I like the change of pace in recent games, but I do agree some of the translation seems cluncky at times.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Bombur View Post
    Just an overview of the Playable classes in Bless.

OMG, The Mascu!! They have tarus!! I'm so in!!

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Rulke View Post
    Ah, I gotcha. B&S has a similar interface and my wife couldn't stand it. I like the change of pace in recent games, but I do agree some of the translation seems cluncky at times.
    Translations? What translations? I slam R and read the objectives to the right afterwards!

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

^ feh, feh, feh.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by Siya View Post
    I hope Daum doesn't publish it lol
    On the Daum website, one of the devs was talking about how they got publishing rights for outside Korea, but nothing has been reported over here in NA yet. So I think it is just a rumour.

http://ruliweb.daum.net/news/view/78460.daum

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast