+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Blizzcon 2013 (Nov 8, 9)     submit to reddit submit to twitter

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Blizzcon 2013 (Nov 8, 9)

PR regurgitation.

No ticket info yet.
    Hotels are available but selling out quickly.
    Other info TBA.

Blizz plays its cards close to its chest so there can only be speculation about announcements. For certain they're returning with SC2 tournaments and liveraiding, as well as the other onstage events. Good money is on Diablo 3 expansion. Decent odds at WoW patch 5.3 preview. Longshots: Titan, next WoW expansion, WoW movie preproduction footage?

Not expecting a lot, but the musical guest should be kick ass. Virtual ticket ahoy.

LazyShell
    BG Level

I missed not having Blizzcon last year, nice that it's back.. and with WCS finals this time around as well, I believe.

Not looking forward to the ticket prices though, I have a feeling they are not going to be cheap. Will have to wait on that before I decide on this years.

Like a boss yo
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

I'll be streaming this year for sure.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

We passed on the last one, hopefully the prices on this year won't be TOO bad. Tempted to dress up baby as a panda and bring her. But the noise is pretty loud there.

Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

We passed on the last one too. I'd really like to be at the one when they announce Titan, just to be a part of that massive geek explosion for those couple of days, but will probably skip again this year too.