1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 7 hours, 52 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 16 hours, 7 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 0 hours, 52 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 9 hours, 7 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

I'm having some fun in a few topics. I think BG has made me too aggressive, the hardest part about these forums is not getting banned after 2-3 posts. I always write something that could get me banned on those pussy forums.

Still, saving strength for when seriously stupid topics arise in important areas. Then we'll see some wildfire.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xanthe Celaeno
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

I pretty much only read posts from the Dev Tracker, anything that devs have directly responded to, or responses to my few posts. Quality over quantity.

Quote Originally Posted by Pooky View Post
    I thought the one about effects being "too much" was cute.
    Well to be honest when I watched the stream this morning showing FATE, First thing I thought was GW2 effects spam, Not saying its a bad thing, It doesn't bother me but I can see how some might complain lol. I am sure there will be filters in place, but I do love how most abilities look huge and awesome. I was watching the goblins bomb toss move I think it was that had this huge explosion and blur that you cannot see through, I was wtf is that! that looks dangerous lol.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shuichi Shadowstar
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Kurokikaze View Post
    Those wankers need to chill the fuck out on the Beta forums... Wow it's like a cesspool of stupid.
    I feel like the NA beta forums are out of control already. Since 2/19, there are over 455 threads created in the NA section of the beta forums. Which pales in comparison to the other language forum sections. However, they do provide some laughs. But, I couldn't be a moderator over there, I feel like I would spend most of my time deleting threads.

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Mods over there need to actually mod instead of allowing idiots to get away with making shitty threads, and shitting up good threads with their sopping vaginas and pea-sized brains.

The only time Mods get a bad rap is when they're deleting threads without justification in some PR bullshit when a game lies or turns out to be shitty, like with the The War Z fiasco. Other examples are Darkfall Online's fiasco and, to a lesser extent, The recent Star Wars debacle.

Quote Originally Posted by Shuichi View Post
    I feel like the NA beta forums are out of control already. Since 2/19, there are over 455 threads created in the NA section of the beta forums. Which pales in comparison to the other language forum sections. However, they do provide some laughs. But, I couldn't be a moderator over there, I feel like I would spend most of my time deleting threads.
    Honestly to me the majority of those 455+ are mainly because people are too lazy to use the search button (or actually read any other part of the board besides GD) and keep posting repeat threads. That and stupid "Any *insert demographic, location, server, and or language here*" threads. Ugh.

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Quote Originally Posted by Reve View Post
    Can they please add FF8's Angelo as a minion preasu?

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__...a%26Angelo.PNG
    If you get to have a pet dog, I want a pet tentacle monster

http://imageboard.neko-sentai.com/_i...4071e132dc.jpg

Sassy Tyrant
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Falisa Asile
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Tentacles and mithras... I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going.

I like turtles.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nadrojj Rolyatt
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

It is a mess over there, I got sick of it at one point and pointed out how on the front page alone there were 9 different threads that were just spam. The beta general forum is all the annoying kids from the OF trying to boost their post count on a different posting board. Users like Gath and Starlord and Shougun make a terrible name for the overall NA user base. This is a shining gem from the beta form:

Called - Beta Confessions

I'm in beta. YAY!

But my dog had to be put down because she was too old. Boo!

Have an over-whelming need to confess something? Tempted to go to some forum you know of and blab details? Blab here instead. Safely. This hopefully be an on-topic thread about the game where you can say things that are impressive or whatever without making a whole discussion thread for it.

I guess most of them think omg I'm in beta I'm going to be playing the game soon instead of playing the beta for what it's intended, testing. I've stopped trying to reason with those people, they just do not listen. Ignorance everywhere.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Alkimi Asura
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Reve View Post
    Can they please add FF8's Angelo as a minion preasu?

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__...a%26Angelo.PNG
    Only if I can still mount him to my wrist and launch him at enemies.

green jellybean
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

what frightens me is when the beta does start and those people are instead posting idiotic bug and feedback tickets that will need to be sorted through, going to be so much overhead. I wasn't part of the alpha test so not sure if my concerns are well founded or not but geeze. Makes me feel old I want to punch them all off my lawn

I think the problem is that they opened the beta forums too early. They should have waited until Saturday or Sunday.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

I logged into the Beta forums, saw the "Vanity Pets QQ" thread and promptly closed the page. Just gonna continue to try and break the game and just do bug reports cause wading into GD gives cancer.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharlan Lynare
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Kirin Tor

that thread was made by the retard who called level sync a "game-ruining feature"

jesus christ

Honestly the roll call threads piss me off the most. Pretty sure I'm not going in there anymore unless I'm insanely bored at work.

Sassy Tyrant
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Falisa Asile
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I made a rule like 5 failed MMOs ago that I would never step into a game's OF except for dev posts.

WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura View Post
    I'm having some fun in a few topics. I think BG has made me too aggressive, the hardest part about these forums is not getting banned after 2-3 posts. I always write something that could get me banned on those pussy forums.
    This is my biggest reason for not posting anything on the Alpha/Beta forums except bugs. I'm going to get myself banned if I actually engage with someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Falisa View Post
    I made a rule like 5 failed MMOs ago that I would never step into a game's OF except for dev posts.
    This. Learn it, love it, live it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurokikaze View Post
    That looks fuckin sick!
    the...the lion head helm opens and closes... HhHHgggggnnn

That's the idea for a large amount of headgear in the concept art. Let's see if they really get it to work for retail, as it was "promised" with the WHM hood.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast