Page 2 of 214 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

I think the bigger protest would be from consumers who wouldn't buy the system than from gamestop.

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level

Blocking used games shouldnt even be an issue since companies likely make a lot of money selling DLC and micro transactions. The more games that get into peoples hands, the more money they can make selling DLC.

Another Islam Thread
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Jornna View Post
    Never said it was forced to play games, but forced to navigate the system.

This also has nothing to do with Nintendo I don't know why Jefe feels the need to bring something stupid like that up.

And yeah, rumors of Kinect being able to read how many people are in the room so if you rent a movie or something like that, it will charge you by how many people are watching. Stuff also like where the game will pause if someone else is there or something.

Those are likely pretty false rumors though cause I don't see Microsoft really forcing something like that.
    Where that hell did you read this? I've been keeping up with next gen stuff and have never heard this. That shit sounds so stupid, I'b be surprised if that had ever shown up on a respectable website/blog/magazine.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

was in a patent filing, if memory serves

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Qalbert View Post
    was in a patent filing, if memory serves
    Yeah, that's what it was which doesn't mean a lot since companies file patents all the time that they never use.

Another Islam Thread
    BG Level

bundle up in some blankets and it'll think there's no one there when you rent a movie. FREE MOVIE

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaiseran Gustaberg
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Akama

Called it. M$ called in a full-scale counter attack after the Sony Meeting.

I could picture Microsoft in DEFCON 1 in their offices, running around with the red emergency lights on.

BG Level

Has there been any rumors as to what games they might have at launch? I know for PS4 Killzone, Infamous and LittleBigPlanet was rumored. 2 out of 3 isnt bad.

Another Islam Thread
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Jornna View Post
    Has there been any rumors as to what games they might have at launch? I know for PS4 Killzone, Infamous and LittleBigPlanet was rumored. 2 out of 3 isnt bad.
    none that I've heard, but a new Forza at launch would make me extremely happy.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiseran View Post
    Called it. M$ called in a full-scale counter attack after the Sony Meeting.

I could picture Microsoft in DEFCON 1 in their offices, running around with the red emergency lights on.
    I highly doubt it, they've known it was coming, I think they were just biding their time to make some last minute decisions and figure out how best to show it off in relation to the ps4

Another Islam Thread
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Qalbert View Post
    I highly doubt it, they've known it was coming, I think they were just biding their time to make some last minute decisions and figure out how best to show it off in relation to the ps4
    show the box. and whatever you do, don't invite the awkward bungie people.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

being optimistic of course, could just be 10 minutes of FPSes then an hour of kinect 2

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Not for nothing, why don't they just wait til E3 to unveil? Can't imagine they'll have anything new to talk about come e3 since this event will be 2 months earlier.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

What is the obsession with the box? Who cares what the console looks like. The specs and capabilities are far more important.

BG Level

I don't even care about specs. Specs only matter to developers really. I just want to see games.

Obviously specs do matter, but fans just use it to to support or use it against whatever consoles they like/don't like in arguments.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    What is the obsession with the box? Who cares what the console looks like. The specs and capabilities are far more important.
    ^

And if they seriously try and take a stab at Sony for not showing the actual console appearance I'm just going to laugh.

edit: But yeah, just show us games. If they continue trying to shove Kinect down our throats like we actually care about it, I will laugh at that as well.

Another Islam Thread
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    its a blow job with no cum shot. Sony's was a 2 hour event with no climax. Saying there's no need to show a console at a console reveal is some hipster shit

BG Level

Its going to be a square black box. what else is there to know?

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    its a blow job with no cum shot. Sony's was a 2 hour event with no climax. Saying there's no need to show a console at a console reveal is some hipster shit
    No, it isn't. Saying seeing the box will change your mind about the console is some retarded shit.

Elvaan Death Machine
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pharaun Methelys
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Showing the box isn't necessary right now. The announcements now are more about generating hype/showing some games. I'm am fairly confident that MS won't show the box at their announcement event either. Both companies will save that for E3.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 214 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast