1. You are currently viewing a section that predates the release of FFXIV:ARR and the information you see here is most likely outdated and/or useless.
  1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 6 hours, 39 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 17 hours, 20 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 23 hours, 39 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 10 hours, 20 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
    New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Issues with Beta Key to DL client

I am getting this error:

"The code's region is inapplicable. You can only enter codes from the same region as your Square Enix account."

Anyone else in the same situation? And can if so can you shed some light on this for me.

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

This would be better asked on the actual beta forums, where support can most likely answer that question I would think.

WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Quote Originally Posted by Gulkeeva View Post
    This would be better asked on the actual beta forums, where support can most likely answer that question I would think.
    You can't post on the beta forums unless you can register the code! lol

He should post on the FFXIV OF though. The mods there are pretty cool about responding to real problems.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Izzy you nailed it! haha everyone on the regular forums makes me rage quit, they keep telling me that i am breaking NDA >.> then proceed to tell me to log into a Forum i have no access to. I sent an email into the AAR support team and i think that was the right channel to proceed through, here's to hoping that i get a solution before Monday....lol

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Quote Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
    You can't post on the beta forums unless you can register the code! lol

He should post on the FFXIV OF though. The mods there are pretty cool about responding to real problems.
    ah yeah forgot about that, and yeah the mods/staff whatever on ffxiv OF will respond to it hopefully in time for you...!

filthy liars!
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deuce Angaar
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

I was having issues with logging into the forums during the Alpha and using SE's ticket system worked for me. However, it did take a few business days, so you just need to be patient.