1. You are currently viewing a section that predates the release of FFXIV:ARR and the information you see here is most likely outdated and/or useless.
  1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 11 hours, 3 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 12 hours, 56 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 4 hours, 3 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 6 days, 5 hours, 56 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura View Post
    Basically, they were being bitches.
    That about sums it up. the JP player base loves to find something to whine about the filty ganjin portion of the ff community.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Helmut Lang
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Kensaki View Post
    That about sums it up. the JP player base loves to find something to whine about the filty ganjin portion of the ff community.
    I'm reluctant to agree with this but I do. Their whining is/was completely misdirected in that it was not us who worded that but SE. If staring is indeed such a sin then why would SE word something that offended their own domestic playerbase.

If they were truly offended, they should have been whining to SE, not taking it out on us (or of course, just get the fuck over it. Either/or). And SE would have likely addressed it even by just writing a blurb about it (afaik they never have), which means the JP probably never went to them about it. So it was just ammo to use against us really.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Helmut Lang
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Stanislaw View Post
    The shouting matches thing is simply one of the biggest JP gripes and hence just one of the reasons, so it falls under the 'bad habits' portion that I described later.
    JP don't make sense. Shout matches are bad, but bald Galka festivals were cool I guess:

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/forum.htm...486292450&h=50
    ... But at the same time the "Bald Galka Festival" strike event also has been made throught the users. This event means: They create Bald Galkas and make shouting and says continuously. Used to acuse someone in game. (I will explain one major thing happend in our server sometime in the future. Known as "Earth's Event") Of course, this rewarded them with a nice warning, a server message and from other users huge disrespect.

Has the XI wiki picked up that XI history and really gone into fleshing it out? That shit is part of history man.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Stanislaw Ziolkowski
    FFXIV Server
    Durandal

Quote Originally Posted by Kensaki View Post
    Right back at you?

Quote Originally Posted by Intense View Post
    JP don't make sense. Shout matches are bad, but bald Galka festivals were cool I guess:
    Holy ancient history batman. Not to mention it's one incident compared to the NA's almost-daily shout matches.

On a related note, there was a bald Elezen female festival in ARR Beta a few weeks back. That was kinda fun. Although I will add it was an organized protest against SE (of how ridiculous the character looked) and there was no shouting going on.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Helmut Lang
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Stanislaw View Post
    Holy ancient history batman. Not to mention it's one incident compared to the NA's almost-daily shout matches.
    Well it was festivalS plural and likely would have continued/gotten worse had SE not shut it down, but that's not the point. It goes to show that the JP community is as capable of it as NA.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Stanislaw Ziolkowski
    FFXIV Server
    Durandal

Quote Originally Posted by Intense View Post
    Well it was festivalS plural and likely would have continued/gotten worse had SE not shut it down, but that's not the point. It goes to show that the JP community is as capable of it as NA.
    I never denied how the JPs can be idiots just like the NAs are. Good people and bad people exists on both ends. It's a fact as long as we're human. I was just surprised that you had to bring up such an old example, lol

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Helmut Lang
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Only bc I just came across that thing recently so it was fresh in my mind.

NotoriousMonsterHunterLS on Valefor, bunch of jerks.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Reinheart is really great. A big thanks for helping us out and giving us imformation ^-^

Hope we will see you in ffxiv: arr, too ^^

Keep an eye out on this guy...

Pandemonium
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Waraji View Post
    Keep an eye out on this guy...
    They're all right so far. Cute little comments that are actually on-topic and not copied and pasted from elsewhere are acceptable. Really, there are a lot of newcomers that could learn from this example.

Unless they start pitching knockoff handbags, they're fine by me.

Touche, been spent too much time in Poop Deck to realize there are still "good" posters out there, let alone New posters...

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by suzumiya View Post
    Reinheart is really great. A big thanks for helping us out and giving us imformation ^-^

Hope we will see you in ffxiv: arr, too ^^
    Oh he'll be there. Might not be wearing any pants, but he'll be there.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deejay Zombie
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

yo is there a way to download that google doc, short of copying and pasting it into a spreadsheet program and formatting it again?

all that info is extremely helpful, though not sure if its even going to be necessary with the regional servers. still would be nice to have locally though

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Carraway Author
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by djzombie View Post
    yo is there a way to download that google doc, short of copying and pasting it into a spreadsheet program and formatting it again?

all that info is extremely helpful, though not sure if its even going to be necessary with the regional servers. still would be nice to have locally though
    Spreadsheet view -> File -> Download as...

thanks reinhart

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5