BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

[A] Anyone looking for a Casual or Alt guild? Wed/Sun 9:30est

I raid with a group of friends that have been playing either wow or something else together for something like 8 years. From vanilla to competitive cod2/4 to hon/lol you name it. We're all in our 20's or later and are having trouble finding 1 person or 2 for our now casual group.

We're on Kel'Thuzad, Alliance, and only raid 2 nights a week (although we have been looking at mondays).

We're extremely far behind in content because of RL stuff, military stuff, and because it's apparently impossible to find people for casual raiding on such a massive PVP server.

We raid at 9:30-midnight eastern time, and if you have an alt or just want a casual place to raid then PM me. Some of us actually have some pretty hardcore and top 50 raiding experience, but we have so much fun as a group that we now prefer this style of raiding.

If you are interested, we really need you to make those two nights consistently. We'd like to actually do some content and push into hardmodes, but we can't by having to pug someone every week and it's really hurting us. So if you're fun, nice, not 12 years old, like family guy, game of thrones, fps games, and can make 2 nights a week 100% of the time, please contact me.

Class doesn't really matter, we're willing to structure the raid around you. Heals, DPS, we can swap roles for you. Bring your Alt! As long as we get to raid, which we're having trouble doing, we'll bend to your will. Some of us PVP and arena too, it is Kel'Thuzad after all, but as a group raiding is our concern. All we want to do is raid, help us make it happen!

Ranger
    9900klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries

if my guild doesnt work out I might consider switching, I would think more about it but its pvp and Im not in the mood to get randomly ganked while relaxing

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Sonomaa View Post
    if my guild doesnt work out I might consider switching, I would think more about it but its pvp and Im not in the mood to get randomly ganked while relaxing
    The server is so alliance heavy that I've only seen two horde ever. It's one of the most imbalanced servers favoring alliance, if not the most imbalanced for alliance. Similar to illidan/malganis for horde.

I'm borderline prepared to pay for server transfers at this point.