Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 247 of 307 FirstFirst ... 197 237 245 246 247 248 249 257 297 ... LastLast
    Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Clock addon seems to be an hour off for me, I saw another user posting about this but they were on Windows XP, I am on Windows 7 and am having the same issue. The problem did occur after the daylights savings time switch. I've been using alternate timezones to show the right times with the wrong acronyms for GMT/JST (in my case CVT and HKT show the proper times for the time zones I'm interested in). Is there a simple fix to this now like a DST option in the settings file?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

My Windower crashes a lot (like 3x a day) while zoning with crystal HPs. Is this a common problem?

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Latentchecker is not working. Getting the error

latentchecker.lua:56: attempt to concatenate field 'ws_points' (a nil value)

Quote Originally Posted by Snprphnx View Post

it sounds like your resources/libs are corrupted
    try deleting you updates folder and running windower.exe again

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by dlsmd View Post
    it sounds like your resources/libs are corrupted
    try deleting you updates folder and running windower.exe again
    Did that, still broken

Did that, still broken
    then its a lib error you will need to let the windower devs know

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Findall wont find anything on new slips (at least slip 20) and also Porter. So I am guessin the moogle storage slip needs to get updated however that is taken care of by windower (I dunno maybe its in the libs?)

Was there a recent update for windower that not prevents gearsets from being macroed in. Yes I use gearswap but I like to use a text macro script bound to @D for my mage jobs. The windower text macro is whmpdt.txt and in my keybind text, the line is
    keyboard_bind @D input /console exec whmpdt.txt

This works for all my spells like barfira etc but anything to do with sending a console command, no dice. Worked as of last Friday..

A gigantic waste of space
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Maurauc Baelfyr
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Reposado View Post
    Was there a recent update for windower that not prevents gearsets from being macroed in. Yes I use gearswap but I like to use a text macro script bound to @D for my mage jobs. The windower text macro is whmpdt.txt and in my keybind text, the line is
    keyboard_bind @D input /console exec whmpdt.txt

This works for all my spells like barfira etc but anything to do with sending a console command, no dice. Worked as of last Friday..
    Is there a need to go through the console to execute these? Could you not just just keyboard_bind @D exec whmpdt.txt ?

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpy View Post
    Findall wont find anything on new slips (at least slip 20) and also Porter. So I am guessin the moogle storage slip needs to get updated however that is taken care of by windower (I dunno maybe its in the libs?)
    Correct, the libs need to be updated.

Quote Originally Posted by Reposado View Post
    Was there a recent update for windower that not prevents gearsets from being macroed in. […]
    There hasn't been a Windower update over a week, so it's not us.

Quote Originally Posted by Maurauc View Post
    Is there a need to go through the console to execute these? Could you not just just keyboard_bind @D exec whmpdt.txt ?
    This is correct.

keyboard_bind exec whmpdt.txt worked.. If all my old macros were not compromised in our lab test with cryptolocker, I would have been so much happier today

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So I was thinking about making the switch back to windower from ashita and checked out the wiki on addons to make sure they have equivalents to what I'm using first and came up with a couple of questions.

So for send addon seems basically the same thing as ashitas servo but servo has it's own follow command as well as special tags for example "[t] - Replaced with the target id of the server player's target." and was wondering if send had similar functionalities or if there is a work around to allow you to do those things with it.

And shortcuts looks basically like ashita's shorthand but the wiki was kind of vague and was wondering how well it interprets targets. like say I was fighting AAMR and it's pet was out could I just type my command and MR and that work? Also is it configurable? Like can you make certain commands be certain things. like ap for army's paeon etc

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Latentchecker is still broken and no one seems to know who I should talk to about it.

Campaign
    BG Level

Noticed that Scoreboard doesn't work with "linkshell2" output channel.
    Pretty obviously of course.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    So for send addon seems basically the same thing as ashitas servo but servo has it's own follow command as well as special tags for example "[t] - Replaced with the target id of the server player's target." and was wondering if send had similar functionalities or if there is a work around to allow you to do those things with it.
    Send has no such functionality, it simply sends commands and does nothing else. You can achieve that by having the Eval addon running on your mule and send a command that Eval will interpret, like so:
    Code:
    send mule eval windower.ffxi.follow(index)
    To retrieve your own character's index you might need to do something more complex. I believe there's an addon somewhere that does it for you though.

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    And shortcuts looks basically like ashita's shorthand but the wiki was kind of vague and was wondering how well it interprets targets. like say I was fighting AAMR and it's pet was out could I just type my command and MR and that work? Also is it configurable? Like can you make certain commands be certain things. like ap for army's paeon etc
    Yes, it has a list of aliases you can configure in Windower/addons/shortcuts/data/aliases.xml. I don't know how well the target recognition works, if it works with just tiny fractions of the name (if I understood you correctly). You'd have to try that for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarage View Post
    Latentchecker is still broken and no one seems to know who I should talk to about it.
    I can probably fix it, just let me know when I'm off work (EU evening).

Quote Originally Posted by Arcon View Post
    I can probably fix it, just let me know when I'm off work (EU evening).
    as far as the Latentchecker addon goes
    as far as i can tell its something with the extdata.lua lib
    and byrth wrote that part of the addon

Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Any particulars to Windower deciding to turn off every lua addon?

I think I lost my profiles somehow, I'm sure I had an extra for second monitor idling, but all I've done since last login was delete my desktop shortcut, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Raelia View Post
    Any particulars to Windower deciding to turn off every lua addon?

I think I lost my profiles somehow, I'm sure I had an extra for second monitor idling, but all I've done since last login was delete my desktop shortcut, lol.
    2 things i can think of

1. a virus/trogen is on your comp
    2. user error (as in you accidentally deleted something like your addon folder and/or settings.xml)

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

still not working. have both bow of trials and elder staff active. only finding bow of trials, and getting the above error

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Broz Bastrum
    FFXIV Server
    Cerberus
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

I did experience that problem with Latentchecker aswell but unequipping the weapon then initiating it made it work just fine for me.