Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 249 of 307 FirstFirst ... 199 239 247 248 249 250 251 259 299 ... LastLast
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by mistmonster View Post
    I renamed a folder called "updates" directly under the windower folder after I logged off but still have the same issue ;;
    Not sure, I'm no pro at this lol

All I know is that Windower updated when I logged on initially, and I got the exact same error you listed(same line and everything), I had the gearswap.lua open, deleted the 'update' folder logged back on, had an odd message(was a result of having the gearswap.lua open), still wasn't working, so I closed the gearswap.lua, deleted the 'update' folder again, re-logged and everything was working fine, error was fixed.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Currently having an issue with my SMN gearswap not recognizing that it needs to switch into the perp set, instead its just using the idle field set, is this a known issue or is there something i need to change in a settings .lua file?

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Rookie6256 View Post
    Currently having an issue with my SMN gearswap not recognizing that it needs to switch into the perp set, instead its just using the idle field set, is this a known issue or is there something i need to change in a settings .lua file?
    Gearswap is hella broken right now. Any inventory change is causing it to throw an error.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

@Orestes The big name thing is part of the new /aoe feature. targets within range get big names.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Fival View Post
    /gearswap/triggers.lua:165: bad argument #1 to 'get_mob_by_index' (number e.... this gets cut off on my screen)
    You should go to Windower/plugins/settings/LuaCore.xml and set ErrorNewLine to true. Or use a resolution bigger than 30x20.

Quote Originally Posted by Alk View Post
    Gearcollector was broken for awhile but is now working again, its not making use of the new mog safe however, does this have to be configured manually?
    Sounds like a good opportunity to deprecate GearCollector. It is hereby deprecated and will no longer be maintained. Use at your own risk.

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Aftercast in gearswap is broken. I no longer go back to my perp idle set after my avatar does a BP.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Arcon View Post
    You should go to Windower/plugins/settings/LuaCore.xml and set ErrorNewLine to true. Or use a resolution bigger than 30x20.

Sounds like a good opportunity to deprecate GearCollector. It is hereby deprecated and will no longer be maintained. Use at your own risk.
    Is there going to be a lua addon to replace gear collector? Just curious what it's being depreciated in favor of.

@Trumpy - I've tried disabling/enabling the new AOE setting in misc3, to no avail. enemy names still get huge any time I get the blue cursor.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Orestes View Post
    Is there going to be a lua addon to replace gear collector? Just curious what it's being depreciated in favor of.
    Organizer has been out for a while and seemingly working really well.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

awesome, ty

On characters with mog safe 2 I'm getting all kind of errors and stuff not showing up for addons and plugins like it was before update. Other characters they are all working fine on.
    FFxidb shows up then disappears.
    Distance doesn't show up.
    Tparty doesn't show tp like it was before.
    Statustimers pop up 40 timers where there is no icons.
    Pettp gives me lua runtime error: attempt to index nil value.
    Aecho gives same error when you get silenced.
    Findall spams the You have to be logged in to use this plugin message.

All that only happens on characters with mog safe 2 open.

Campaign
    BG Level

It still has the bug in the setting files that doesn't accept changes to categories, like if you want to ignore certain repositories.
    Byrth said that you were supposed to delete the line entirely if you wanted to ignore that repository, but that's not true because Organizer automatically re-creates those lines even if you delete them, with the result that it will put stuff into repositories you don't want it to touch.
    Other than that and occasionally not getting a couple of items, it was working absolutely great.

I'd love to use Organizer in place of Gearcollector, but until this thing gets fixed it's unusable for me, it just messes up my inventory completely.

Campaign
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Dew View Post
    On characters with mog safe 2 I'm getting all kind of errors and stuff not showing up for addons and plugins like it was before update. Other characters they are all working fine on.
    FFxidb shows up then disappears.
    Distance doesn't show up.
    Tparty doesn't show tp like it was before.
    Statustimers pop up 40 timers where there is no icons.
    Pettp gives me lua runtime error: attempt to index nil value.
    Aecho gives same error when you get silenced.
    Findall spams the You have to be logged in to use this plugin message.

All that only happens on characters with mog safe 2 open.
    Same identical experience as mine.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I'm getting console spammed with:
    Gearswap: Lua runtime error: GearSwap/GearSwap.lua:384: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)

Happens anytime I open my MH, aquire or DB an item, or shift an item from one location to another.

I just tried logging out, deleting the updates folder and relogging and it didn't work.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Is Organizer only on the dev version of windower though? It hasnt shown up in my addon list in regular Windower when I have checked.

Campaign
    BG Level

It used to be, but it's been in the public version for a while. If it disappeared after yesterday's updates I can't tell, I didn't check.
    Organizer is pretty awesome, but that thing I mentioned has to be fixed. Now more than ever if they really intend to stop supporting Gearcollector.

I'm pretty much lost in gear-despair.
    Before I started using GC I sorted gear in my repositories using my own personal logic (like: Body/head/hands in this repo, legs/feet/ring in this other, other acessories in this, weapons/ammo/grip/shield in this other and so on).
    Now after I started using GC gear is all spread around in a completely random way.
    It's fine, I didn't have to bother to look them myself. But now that GC isn't working and with me getting used to it so much over the last months, it's a mess to find the items. I don't even remember which specific items are used in my sets...
    Yesterday it took me like, dunno, 20 minutes to gear up MNK, which doesn't even use a lot of items ><

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Anyone having an issue with organizer not working properly?

//gs org

Starting.... <-- freezes and locks up windower preventing any commands from any addon.

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Sechs View Post
    Same identical experience as mine.
    Same

Campaign
    BG Level

Also I forgot to mention Chatmon.
    It plays the "you have been talked about" sound randomly, even if nobody mentions you anywhere.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Orinthia Warsong
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Sechs View Post
    Also I forgot to mention Chatmon.
    It plays the "you have been talked about" sound randomly, even if nobody mentions you anywhere.

had to, lol

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Modranto View Post
    I'm getting console spammed with:
    Gearswap: Lua runtime error: GearSwap/GearSwap.lua:384: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)

Happens anytime I open my MH, aquire or DB an item, or shift an item from one location to another.

I just tried logging out, deleting the updates folder and relogging and it didn't work.
    I am getting this too, and renamed the updates folder and such. Mine says GearSwap.lua:367 though (think it may have been 364 last night).