BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 255 of 307 FirstFirst ... 205 245 253 254 255 256 257 265 305 ... LastLast
    BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Good, thanks. Please let me know if you do get something.

If the new bytes are used, I'd expect them to be used in new content somehow. This wasn't really a content heavy update, and the only things I see as options that use the action packet are:
    1) Fishing, new system or possibly specific to the new rods.
    2) New pets / New Blue Magic - Very unlikely, as none of them involve new mechanics
    3) /sitchair might be an action? There's no reason for it to require more bytes, though.
    4) The new /bstpet text command. This one also seems unlikely, as it could be entirely handled client-side and just send out the same packet.
    5) Could just be in preparation for the future.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

The site has been redone since I was there last, but can't seem to find the new FFACE.dll, does anyone know where I can find the updated FFACE?

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Anyone with Organizer know if its safe to use? Don't want my inventory to be fucked cuz its broken. Thanks!

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

We probably know why people are crashing with subtargets (the target array is a little messed up with subtargets) but I'm still on the road and I don't know if Arcon has tomorrow off.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

@Erlayn Are you at the right web site/thread? Dont think Windower uses FFACE in anyway.

@Byrth So last night gearswap luas didnt load at all but today after an update to launcher it is loading normal. I tried casting a couple spells and it crashed, i am assuming its from subtargets. But I just wanted to check that Gearswap should still not be used, right (despite it seems to be working)?

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Windower doesn't use FFACE, maybe you meant the FFEvo site, which is down to my knowledge.

All Windower issues known to me should be fixed now. As Byrth mentioned I'm pretty busy lately, so some things may take a while, as usual it helps if you post on the bug tracker, as I don't check these forums often. I didn't even know an update happened until someone mentioned it on IRC almost 12 hours later. So I'd appreciate a quick ping on IRC, or an e-mail, or opening issues on GitHub. That way I'll notice immediately and can get to fixing things much quicker.

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

Thanks so much Arcon

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Thanks Arcon!

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Ok it is all fixed Thanks so much. Gearswap still dangerous because of the packet issue?

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

I think GS has been adjusted for that as well, but best to wait for Byrth to confirm it.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Yeah, GearSwap is fine now. It's just tacking on an extra 12 zeros for each action packet.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

I got a random runtime Error (refresh.lua:216) when Ionis wore off in town just now.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

BlinkMeNot hasn't been working properly for me since the update. At the very least, the Self settings aren't working properly.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Anyone else having issues with BMN on but still blinking (self and others, settings are all set to true).

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I am getting the error "CRITICAL ERROR: FAILED TO FIND TargetArray" every time I log in unless I unload the Guildwork plugin. I cycled through unloading addons/plugins one at a time until I no longer got the message with only Guildwork unloaded.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Lyramion View Post
    I got a random runtime Error (refresh.lua:216) when Ionis wore off in town just now.
    I get this if I use /sitchair.

I've noticed today the new BLU elemental spells (Entomb, Scouring Spate, Tenebral Crush, etc etc) aren't registering as magical to gearswap, i.e.; my MAB set isn't equipping when I cast them, I just stay in precast.FC set. Any recommendations on how to fix? Thanks!

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

I'm unable to use various "weaponskills' when I'm doing monstrosity such as "charged whisker." Is there something I can do about this, like unloading various things while I'm doing that?

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Did you add them to your magical blue spell list or however you divide them? I dont think gearswap magically knows what spell is what.

Also I was having the same issue with a Gnat special move almost a month ago. coincidenly both charged whisker and the Gnat move it refused to let me cast are also Blue spells.

I'm used to them being updated in the spells.lua file (Windower4\res\spells.lua). I see they've been added, lines 719-728, I'm just unsure how to modify them so GS recognizes them as "Magical". This is what they look like in the .lua;

[728] = {id=728,en="Tenebral Crush",ja="テネブラルクラッシュ",cast_ti me=6,element=7,icon_id=-1,icon_id_nq=63,levels={[16]=99},mp_cost=116,prefix="/magic",range=8,recast=60,recast_id=728,requirement s=0,skill=43,targets=32,type="BlueMagic"}