Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 53 of 307 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 ... LastLast
    Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Sechs View Post
    Can you change the font size of StatusTimers?
    It's a bit too big for my tastes, covers too much of the icon.
    I run the lines

st setposy 72
    st setfontsize 6

at the end of my init file because standard pos and size blocks the part of the aftermath icon that shows which level I have up. Doesn't create centering issues.

Campaign
    BG Level

thanks, I'll test it with those settings when I get a chance

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post
    There were some old reports that some relics were 30/60/90 (like Spharai) instead of 20/40/60 (like Apocalypse). It might depend which relic you test with.
    Any chance you could summon the powers to test this?

In the meantime, if people want to give this a test and let me know how its working that would be awesome.
    http://www.lmxvii.net/mafai/StatusTimer.dll
    -its a 4.0 only version (i will port the update back to 3.4 once its working perfectly)
    -it should correctly display time even when you overwrite (true for relic as well, even though they share the same icon)
    -if you have any issues, redownload and try again. I've been tweaking it constantly.

Mythic Logic:
    75 - Tizona - 60>180>120
    75 - Kenkonken|Murgleis|Nirvana|Tupsimati - 180>180>120
    75 - Yagrush|Carnwenhan - 180>90>120
    75 - all others - 60>90>120

80+ - Tizona - 90>270>180
    80+ - Kenkonken|Murgleis|Nirvana|Tupsimati - 270>270>180
    80+ - Yagrush|Carnwenhan - 270>120>180
    80+ - all others - 90>120>180

Relic Logic:
    Spharai - duration = floor(0.3*(TP));
    All Others - duration = floor(0.2*(TP));

Emp Logic: 30>60>90

All the mythic specific logic is based off of BG wiki. The relic logic has been edited a lot, so I went off BG wiki for the base, and a confirmation (from Cair) that Spharai uses the .3 calculation.

Radsourceful

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Since swapping to win4, occasionally macros I've bound to winkey-<number> will go to my quickbar, instead of entering the command ingame. Is there any setting as far as media keys/etc that could be causing this? Super annoying when it opens up something else fullscreen overtop.

The Syrup To Waffles's Waffle
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cair Bear
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Spharai was apparently changed back to 20/40/60 at some point. <_<

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Caprese Dionir
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I checked it back in January for Byrth and we confirmed spharai is TP/5 seconds.

edit: I tested it again with timestamp, and exactly 100 tp was "readies Final Heaven" at 17:17:02 and "Aftermath wears off" at 17:17:22.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Caprese Dionir
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Mafai View Post
    Any chance you could summon the powers to test this?

In the meantime, if people want to give this a test and let me know how its working that would be awesome.
    http://www.lmxvii.net/mafai/StatusTimer.dll
    -its a 4.0 only version (i will port the update back to 3.4 once its working perfectly)
    -it should correctly display time even when you overwrite (true for relic as well, even though they share the same icon)
    -if you have any issues, redownload and try again. I've been tweaking it constantly.

Mythic Logic:
    75 - Tizona - 60>180>120
    75 - Kenkonken|Murgleis|Nirvana|Tupsimati - 180>180>120
    75 - Yagrush|Carnwenhan - 180>90>120
    75 - all others - 60>90>120

80+ - Tizona - 90>270>180
    80+ - Kenkonken|Murgleis|Nirvana|Tupsimati - 270>270>180
    80+ - Yagrush|Carnwenhan - 270>120>180
    80+ - all others - 90>120>180

Relic Logic:
    Spharai - duration = floor(0.3*(TP));
    All Others - duration = floor(0.2*(TP));

Emp Logic: 30>60>90

All the mythic specific logic is based off of BG wiki. The relic logic has been edited a lot, so I went off BG wiki for the base, and a confirmation (from Cair) that Spharai uses the .3 calculation.
    Looking great for the weapons I have, besides the previously mentioned spharai not being different note, there is one other issue. I assume its for all relics, but I only have spharai to test with. With only 1 "aftermath" it doesn't matter what the tp usage was, the last one stands. So if I use a 300 TP final heaven and get a 60 second aftermath, and then in less than 40 seconds fire at 100, I'll only have aftermath for 20 seconds after that point.

The Syrup To Waffles's Waffle
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cair Bear
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Vyvian View Post
    I checked it back in January for Byrth and we confirmed spharai is TP/5 seconds.

edit: I tested it again with timestamp, and exactly 100 tp was "readies Final Heaven" at 17:17:02 and "Aftermath wears off" at 17:17:22.
    Yeah, at some point in April of last year that wasn't the case (and it wasn't for a few other relics, either), though it definitely seems to be now. I have absolutely no clue when it was switched over(back?), as I never use Final Heaven.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Caprese Dionir
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Cairthenn View Post
    Yeah, at some point in April of last year that wasn't the case (and it wasn't for a few other relics, either), though it definitely seems to be now. I have absolutely no clue when it was switched over(back?), as I never use Final Heaven.
    Right? When I got the PM I was thinking, I think its not different..? but I actually ran outside and tested it because I use it so rarely I didn't actually know.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Vyvian View Post
    Looking great for the weapons I have, besides the previously mentioned spharai not being different note, there is one other issue. I assume its for all relics, but I only have spharai to test with. With only 1 "aftermath" it doesn't matter what the tp usage was, the last one stands. So if I use a 300 TP final heaven and get a 60 second aftermath, and then in less than 40 seconds fire at 100, I'll only have aftermath for 20 seconds after that point.

You can only overwrite with a higher AM then whats currently on you, I think it should handle this correctly. Unless I'm misunderstanding.

With relics AM (since the game doesn't show you the AM level), I am doing somethings to know which is on you. For example:

100 TP = 20 Second AM
    200 TP = 40 Second AM
    300 TP = 60 Second AM.

If you have 20 second AM on, and use 200-299 TP I reset the timer to 40 seconds (even though the icon doesn't change). If you have the 40 second AM on, and use 100-199 TP the timer keeps counting down from whatever was left of that 40second AM.

Give it a test and see if its working as expected, I already released it for 3.4 and 4.0 with these changes, so hopefully it's right.

Edit:

Hmmm, was the whole point of this post to say that any aftermath can overwrite any?

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Radec View Post
    Since swapping to win4, occasionally macros I've bound to winkey-<number> will go to my quickbar, instead of entering the command ingame. Is there any setting as far as media keys/etc that could be causing this? Super annoying when it opens up something else fullscreen overtop.
    I don't have an answer for you, but I'm curious, how do you make a bind with the windows key? And what quickbar are you referring to?

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

This kept randomly popping up and then i crashed. Relogged and it kept popping up again, so just unloaded the add-on

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Caprese Dionir
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

You can only overwrite with a higher AM then whats currently on you, I think it should handle this correctly. Unless I'm misunderstanding.

With relics AM (since the game doesn't show you the AM level), I am doing somethings to know which is on you. For example:

100 TP = 20 Second AM
    200 TP = 40 Second AM
    300 TP = 60 Second AM.

If you have 20 second AM on, and use 200-299 TP I reset the timer to 40 seconds (even though the icon doesn't change). If you have the 40 second AM on, and use 100-199 TP the timer keeps counting down from whatever was left of that 40second AM.

Give it a test and see if its working as expected, I already released it for 3.4 and 4.0 with these changes, so hopefully it's right.

Edit:

Hmmm, was the whole point of this post to say that any aftermath can overwrite any?
    Yeah, the addon currently does exactly what you say it does, but with Relic aftermath, even weaker AMs overwrite stronger AMs. It's as if the old AM is gone, and the new TP value replaces it. Someone can probably confirm with another relic when they read the thread, but I remember having this conversation with some people in my LS about Apoc and the Haste aftermath doing the same thing.

I tested Mythic aftermath with Terpsichore and it worked exactly the way it should as you listed above, where AM2 overwrites AM1 and AM3 overwrites both.

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Julian View Post
    This used to happen in 3.4 as well with xiutil send. I have some ideas so I'll try a few things later this week once things cool down with the expansion. If it doesn't work, I'll try adding some debug text and go from there.
    Following up on this, still having issues.

I modified my scripts, into ups and downs, thinking it might help. (it didn't)

So now it looks like:

bind @enter send @all "\/\/exec keyboard/enter.txt"
    bind @enter up send @all "\/\/exec keyboard/enter_up.txt"

keyboard/enter.txt: setkey enter down;
    keyboard/enter_up.txt: setkey enter up;

Anywho -- this seems to only happen with the enter key. Like, I'll F8, everyone will F8, all good so far.

I hit enter, and some characters hit enter. I'm not sure what the other characters do, but they lose the target, kind of like they're hitting escape instead? So it seems like the enter was somewhat registered, but it didn't actually emulate hitting the enter key all the way. I don't really know how else to describe it.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Following up on this, still having issues.

I modified my scripts, into ups and downs, thinking it might help. (it didn't)

So now it looks like:

bind @enter send @all "\/\/exec keyboard/enter.txt"
    bind @enter up send @all "\/\/exec keyboard/enter_up.txt"

keyboard/enter.txt: setkey enter down;
    keyboard/enter_up.txt: setkey enter up;

Anywho -- this seems to only happen with the enter key. Like, I'll F8, everyone will F8, all good so far.

I hit enter, and some characters hit enter. I'm not sure what the other characters do, but they lose the target, kind of like they're hitting escape instead? So it seems like the enter was somewhat registered, but it didn't actually emulate hitting the enter key all the way. I don't really know how else to describe it.
    This isn't a glitch with windower, its just how the game is responding to the NPC interaction. I am experiencing the same thing with something I wrote to automate the new mummer's game. The keypress is happening, but the NPC is not responding. It seems to happen when multiple people are interacting with the NPC at the exact same time.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I've experienced it with trying to talk to NPCs just by myself without mules for certain events where everyone in the server is crowded somewhere at once trying to talk to someone.

Maybe just including a small random delay for some of the chararcters will solve it?

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

This isn't a glitch with windower, its just how the game is responding to the NPC interaction. I am experiencing the same thing with something I wrote to automate the new mummer's game. The keypress is happening, but the NPC is not responding. It seems to happen when multiple people are interacting with the NPC at the exact same time.
    FUCK, that makes sense. God damn it lol -_-

now to figure out a way around it, sigh

edit: is there a native lua function for sleep/pause/wait, or do any of the libraries include one?

Campaign
    BG Level

Should you turn off Timestamp (plugin) if you keep Battelmod (addon) active?

An exploitable mess of a card game
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

No?

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

edit: is there a native lua function for sleep/pause/wait, or do any of the libraries include one?
    No. Something about the way LuaCore is implemented makes it so that including a busy-wait function would freeze the game until the wait is over. The way to handle delays at the moment is use send_command('wait X;lua c <addonname> <command>'). Then you interpret the command in your event_addon_command function.

Closed Thread
Page 53 of 307 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 ... LastLast