Closed Thread
Page 57 of 307 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 ... LastLast
    Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Hellscream

Nevermind I downloaded that windower.exe and its loading up just fine.

Requiescat in pace.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

getting random crashes. 3 so far in ~2 hours. not using clipper/cupper, just windower4 and various plugins. seems to be random, not while zoning or talking to NPCs or anything noticable.

Windower4/scripts/autoload/autoload.txt
    Spoiler: show

// !!! DO NOT EDIT !!!
    // ================================================== ========================
    // This file is automatically generated. Any changes made to this file will
    // be overwritten the next time Windower is run.
    //
    // Please use the Windower plugin manager to edit your plugin autoload
    // settings, and place any other initialization in scripts/init.txt.
    // ================================================== ========================
    // !!! DO NOT EDIT !!!

wait 5;
    load UpdateResources;
    load LuaCore;
    load AutoExec;
    load BlinkMeNot;
    load Cancel;
    load ConsoleBG;
    load Distance;
    load Find;
    load GearCollector;
    load Guildwork;
    load LightLuggage;
    load Logger;
    load Silence;
    load Spellcast;
    load SSOrganizer;
    load StatusTimer;
    load Text;
    load Timestamp;
    load TParty;
    load Timers;
    lua load send;
    exec init.txt;

EDIT: happened again. twice now it has happened while zoning. mule stood around for an hour without any crashes but when i logged my main back in and went to MH mule crashed. dunno if any of that helps.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Downloaded that new .exe and it's still not working.. can't play

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

I went to modify the reive addon, to take out momentum scores since it wound up blocking my chat log (shit laptop is fucking shit), and crashed on vermy trying to reload it. I relogged her in, then both of my accounts crashed. Oh, I'm in a WK reive, so I'm pretty annoyed.

I relogged Kehhiko in, and my console was spammed with >>Unable to create connection.
    or something like that (I cant screenshot it, because I'm trying to get back in with 3.4 before pissing away 190k bayld between two accounts)

When I log in my second account, I crashe on both accounts immediately after log in. I've disabled ALL my addons and plugins, and I'm still crashing, and I'm still getting spammed with that in my console.

Did something happen?

I lost kehhikos fucking tag because she crashed while dead -.- 95k gone there.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Same, getting an 'error opening client connection' message and I don't use Cupper so it can't be that.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tsun Tsun
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

I am getting the same errror was working last night after the update. The update I just downloaded for windower broke something.

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Fucking auto update function broken for me now as well

Faster than Walt Flanagan's Dog
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Had the same problems as soon as I crashed and the hook went to 4.0.0.25, it just re-updated to .26 and I can log in again.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

.26 fixed for me as well. tyvm

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Think the error is gone now, didn't change anything but I logged in fine. Thanks!

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Working now, thanks!

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

This is just a small thing that is important to me personally: would it be possible for future versions of Windower to incorporate on the profile edit GUI the on/off setting for the cursor "snapping" to the active windows? It's such a small element but I am so used to it that I can barely play right without it. It's pretty easy just to go into the .ini file and switch the gamesetcursorpos to 1 from 0, but I know that some Windower users wouldn't know to go and do that. The program is super slick and user-friendly now and this seems like the only thing that could make things easier.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

I'm having a problem with one of the plugins, I was dualboxing earlier and crashed 3 times in the middle of a fight.
    So I reinstalled windower 4 and tried to start the game and kept getting a frozen screen, turned off all plugins and I can finally login.

Edit: I guess it's infobar as others have stated, turned it off and can login now.

i'm getting the same frozen screen but i dont use infobar

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Question: How do you adjust the chat window size? I've seen a few screenshots with a player's chat window half the size it normally is. Is that a plugin or addon? That shit is hella useful.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Its in one of the config menus. It's from SE.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Ahh thanks I'll go play around with it

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

I'm also still getting screen freezes... and during the worst fucking times.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trent Reznuh
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Gwynplaine View Post
    This is just a small thing that is important to me personally: would it be possible for future versions of Windower to incorporate on the profile edit GUI the on/off setting for the cursor "snapping" to the active windows? It's such a small element but I am so used to it that I can barely play right without it. It's pretty easy just to go into the .ini file and switch the gamesetcursorpos to 1 from 0, but I know that some Windower users wouldn't know to go and do that. The program is super slick and user-friendly now and this seems like the only thing that could make things easier.
    sorry to sound clueless (I am) as I'm returning to the game after a few years, but could you elaborate on the gamesetcursorpos setting and which .ini that is located in? I'm fine with manually editing files - this sounds like the exact thing that has been pissing me off since I reactivated. For example, trying to send things in the delivery box, the cursor doesn't 'snap' to the person's name entry. Playing with a controller makes me have to click in the name box to type the name, I definitely don't remember it like this from long ago.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Yep. Navigate to your main drive letter / programsx86 / windower4 / scripts, folder. Look for the text file called "init" and open it up in notepad. Not far from the top there's a line saying "game_allowsetcursorpos". Having a 0 after that line indicates it is off, having a 1 indicates it is on. If you want the cursor to snap to the active window then change it to 1 to be on. Save the file and close it.

Closed Thread
Page 57 of 307 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 ... LastLast