BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post
    Iryoku found a fix for that and it will probably be pushed at some point, but I warn you that Windows XP is unsupported by us, Microsoft, and SE.
    Haven't been playing XI too regularly lately, so I check to see now and then, but just an FYI I also tried the dev build and still no worky, but different error this time.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````` ```````````````````
    [ 4.3.6349.32679 ] 2017-06-17 12:43:51.2343750 UTC
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): Access is denied
    at Launcher.Injector.Inject(SafeSystemHandle process, String hook, Settings settings, TimeSpan timeout)
    at Launcher.Injector.Launch(String hook, Profile profile, Boolean debug, TimeSpan timeout)
    at Launcher.Tasks.LaunchTask.Run()
    at Launcher.Tasks.Task.Run(Core core)
    at Launcher.Core.Run()
    at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context( Object state)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionCon text executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean ignoreSyncCtx)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionCon text executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
    at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()
    `````````````````````````````````````````````````` ```````````````````

Campaign
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    What is this custom validate method?
    It's a custom gearswap lua I released some time ago (look this thread, or the Gearswap thread I forgot)

Basically by default the Validate command works in two ways:

1) Checks for items which are in your lua, but not present in inventory/wardrobe1-2-3-4
    2) Checks for items present in your Inventory, but NOT present in your currently loaded lua

My custom validate allowed you to use option 2) for any repository.
    so you could like check for items in your Mog Safe not present in your Lua, or items in your Mog Case not present in your lua.

I then created a big lua that was a combination of all my jobs' "get_sets" functions, then I would load up that lua, then use my custom validate command for each repository I wanted to check, to see if there was any item that I wasn't currently using anymore and that I could mule or discard.

I wanted to submit that modified gearswap lua to Windower team but then I never did it, either because I was lazy or because Byrth didn't like it, I don't remember. Quite confident it was the former lol

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Campaign
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    Yeah but use THIS version instead.
    Should work? Or if there's some errors they should be pretty easy to fix.
    Doesn't work on Wardrobe2-3-4 because they weren't out when I released it but it shouldn't take long to add em.

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

Anyone know how to get rid of the missed messages on the answeringmachine addon? Don't need that feature at all.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Is anyone else having the issue that the launcher takes a good while to load lately. like the green rectangle pops up (or sometimes just a smaller one that says windower) and stays there for like 30 seconds or more before it checks updates and whatnot and eventually opens it so u can pick profiles ect... I think Ive had it take up to a minute at least before. Usually it launches really fast but not for the last week or so. When i open it for my second character that one will usually launch at normal speed.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Launcher's been starting up fine for me lately.

Campaign
    BG Level

I haven't touched the init settings in quite a while.
    What do I have to change so that Windower FFXI uses my desktop default gamma/luminance values and doesn't alter them any way?
    Noticed things in my system get darker when I launch FFXI through windower, and they get brighter when I exit Windower.

Campaign
    BG Level

I haven't touched the init settings in quite a while.
    What do I have to change so that Windower FFXI uses my desktop default gamma/luminance values and doesn't alter them any way?
    Noticed things in my system get darker when I launch FFXI through windower, and they get brighter when I exit Windower.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I have noticed lately my game does seem darker (darker than usual i mean. remember when you literally couldnt see shit when going thru those tunnels to get to a gate zone in adoulin, its like that again, but almost everywhere). I usually play at game_gamma 60 though. Last night i tried that command and there was no change. but 65 and 70 was a huge difference. I am not sure whats goin on.

But Ive noticed over the last year alot of times when i close ffxi the screen will get brighter. But i do have a gamma line in my init im pretty sure.

Campaign
    BG Level

Wonder if game works if you remove that line, gonna try

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sir Taint
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Couple questions: Lightluggage requires the item to be in the pool? Meaning it doesn't work solo? I'm tying to pinpoint my issue. It either doesn't work solo or my file is wrong.

If it doesn't work solo is there a better way to keep stuff like crystals from stacking up? Or to auto drop them?

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Try the Treasury addon, it has an auto-drop feature.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sir Taint
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

works thanks!

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sir Taint
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Treasury question: I'm trying to use it to drop worthless items while I VW spam. It works if I manually add each item. //tr drop add item

But every time I reboot the list doesn't work. It's there in the file but nothing drops. So I manually add everything again. Am I doing something wrong?

If this is how it functions can I make an input file that auto adds all the items?

/console input //tr drop add item

But do that for 100+ items?

Quote Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    Treasury question: I'm trying to use it to drop worthless items while I VW spam. It works if I manually add each item. //tr drop add item

But every time I reboot the list doesn't work. It's there in the file but nothing drops. So I manually add everything again. Am I doing something wrong?

If this is how it functions can I make an input file that auto adds all the items?

/console input //tr drop add item

But do that for 100+ items?
    here is an example of the settings.xml
    Code:
    <settings>
        <global>
            <AutoDrop>true</AutoDrop>
            <AutoStack>false</AutoStack>
            <Delay>3</Delay>
            <Drop>Bard&apos;s Cuffs,Xzomit Organ</Drop>
            <Lot />
            <Pass>Dark Crystal,Water Crystal</Pass>
            <Verbose>false</Verbose>
        </global>
    </settings>
    make sure it exists

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sir Taint
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Here is my settings file:

Code:
    <?xml version="1.1" ?>
    <settings>
        <global>
            <AutoDrop>true</AutoDrop>
            <AutoStack>true</AutoStack>
            <Delay>0</Delay>
            <Drop>Hi-Potion +2,Translucent Rock,Rainbow Cloth,Elixir,Valor Minuet V,Baramnesia,Fluorite,Behemoth Horn,Foe Lullaby II,Black Rock,Kitron,Horde Lullaby II,Pro-Ether +1,Moonstone,Blizzard V,Aquamarine,Gold Thread,Fire Crystal,Yellow Rock,Gain-CHR,Comet,Water Crystal,Shadow Geode,Flame Geode,Earth Crystal,Fire Carol II,Revival Root,Gain-VIT,Gain-MND,Houyi&apos;s Gorget,Green Rock,Carbite,Jacaranda Log,Kindred&apos;s Crest,Jadeite,Zircon,Boost-CHR,Kejusu Satin,Gain-STR,Hydra Fang,Cerberus Hide,Red Rock,Shivite,Aqua Geode,Light Crystal,Army&apos;s Paeon VI,Myoshu: Ichi,X-Potion +3,Pigeon&apos;s Blood,Breakga,Animus Minuo,Hi-Ether +1,Cure VI,Ifritite,Blizzaja,Painite,`geodes`,W. Spider&apos;s Web,Gibbous Axe,Khimaira Mane,Boost-AGI,Foe Requiem IV,Wyvern Skin,Firaja,Phrygian Ore,Coral Fragment,Hi-Ether,Yurin: Ichi,Blue Rock,Baramnesra,Wyvern Scales,Pro-Ether,Foe Requiem VI,Platinum Ore,Durium Ore,`crystals`,Thunder V,Soil Geode,Oak Log,Dark Carol II,Leviatite,Rosewood Log,Mythril Ore,Cerberus Meat,Absorb-Attri,Kapor Log,Wind Crystal,Kindred&apos;s Seal,Titanite,Boost-MND,Granite,Light Carol II,Persikos,Agility Potion,White Rock,Thunder Geode,Aeroja,Regen IV,Curaga V,Breeze Geode,Protect V,Wind Carol II,Emperor Fish,Darksteel Ore,Turquoise,Boost-STR,Sunstone,Teak Log,Thokcha Ore,Imperial Cermet,P. Brass Ore,X-Potion +2,Mind Potion,Flocon-de-mer,Phoenix Feather,Pearl,Ice Carol II,Kakka: Ichi,Petrified Log,Fiendish Skin,Earth Carol II,Peridot,Mahogany Log,Dexterity Potion,Ice Crystal,Gain-INT,Knight&apos;s Minne V,Goshenite,Steel Ingot,Porxie Wing,Divine Log,Light Geode,Fire V,Anc. Beast Horn,Holy II,Stone V,Purple Rock,Gain-DEX,Mtl. Beastcoin,Hi-Elixir,Bone Chip,Refresh II,Temper,Garnet,Eschalixir,Crystal Petrifact,Ruszor Meat,Garudite,Charisma Potion,Snow Geode,Foe Requiem VII,Chrysoberyl,Cura III,Strength Potion,Fenrite,King Truffle,Aisha: Ichi,Aspir II,Gold Beastcoin,Sentinel&apos;s Scherzo,Ametrine,Raxa,Int. Potion,Hi-Potion +3,Migawari: Ichi,Manticore Hide,Ram Horn,Black Pearl,Gold Ore,Sphene,Dung,Ramuite,Ebony Log,Beech Log,Phil. Stone,Vitality Potion,Shell V,Endark,Boost-VIT,Demon Horn,Hi-Potion,Wyvern Tailskin,Ram Skin,Mythril Ingot</Drop>
            <Lot />
            <Pass />
            <Verbose>false</Verbose>
        </global>
    </settings>

It passes nothing upon reboot. File looks good doesn't work.

If I type in each item again it works fine but thats a ton of typing each reboot. I'm gonna try this next:

Code:
    input \/\/tr drop add Mauler's mantle
    wait .2;
    input \/\/tr drop add Anchoret's mantle
    wait .2;
    input \/\/tr drop add Mending cape
    wait .2;
    input \/\/tr drop add Bane cape
    wait .2;
    input \/\/tr drop add Ghostfyre cape
    wait .2;
    input \/\/tr drop add Canny cape
    wait .2;
    input \/\/tr drop add Weard mantle
    wait .2;
    input \/\/tr drop add Niht mantle
    wait .2;
    input \/\/tr drop add Conveyance cape
    wait .2;
    input \/\/tr drop add Cornflower cape
    wait .2;
    input \/\/tr drop add Dispersal mantle
    wait .2;
    input \/\/tr drop add Pastoralist's mantle
    wait .2;
    input \/\/tr drop add Yokaze mantle
    wait .2;
    input \/\/tr drop add Rhapsode's cape
    wait .2;
    input \/\/tr drop add Takaha mantle
    wait .2;
    input \/\/tr drop add Toetapper mantle
    wait .2;
    input \/\/tr drop add Updraft mantle
    wait .2;
    input \/\/tr drop add Gunslinger's cape
    wait .2;
    input \/\/tr drop add Lutian cape
    wait .2;
    input \/\/tr drop add Bookworm's cape
    wait .2;
    input \/\/tr drop add evasionist's cape
    wait .2;
    input \/\/tr drop add Lifestream cape

Quote Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    Here is my settings file:

It passes nothing upon reboot. File looks good doesn't work.

If I type in each item again it works fine but thats a ton of typing each reboot. I'm gonna try this next:

Code:
    input \/\/tr drop add Mauler's mantle
    wait .2;
    input \/\/tr drop add Anchoret's mantle
    wait .2;
    input \/\/tr drop add Mending cape
    wait .2;
    input \/\/tr drop add Bane cape
    wait .2;
    input \/\/tr drop add Ghostfyre cape
    wait .2;
    input \/\/tr drop add Canny cape
    wait .2;
    input \/\/tr drop add Weard mantle
    wait .2;
    input \/\/tr drop add Niht mantle
    wait .2;
    input \/\/tr drop add Conveyance cape
    wait .2;
    input \/\/tr drop add Cornflower cape
    wait .2;
    input \/\/tr drop add Dispersal mantle
    wait .2;
    input \/\/tr drop add Pastoralist's mantle
    wait .2;
    input \/\/tr drop add Yokaze mantle
    wait .2;
    input \/\/tr drop add Rhapsode's cape
    wait .2;
    input \/\/tr drop add Takaha mantle
    wait .2;
    input \/\/tr drop add Toetapper mantle
    wait .2;
    input \/\/tr drop add Updraft mantle
    wait .2;
    input \/\/tr drop add Gunslinger's cape
    wait .2;
    input \/\/tr drop add Lutian cape
    wait .2;
    input \/\/tr drop add Bookworm's cape
    wait .2;
    input \/\/tr drop add evasionist's cape
    wait .2;
    input \/\/tr drop add Lifestream cape
    you might need to copy your drop list to user sub set
    Code:
        <Taint>
             <Drop>Hi-Potion +2,Translucent Rock,Rainbow Cloth,Elixir,Valor Minuet V,Baramnesia,Fluorite,Behemoth Horn,Foe Lullaby II,Black Rock,Kitron,Horde Lullaby II,Pro-Ether +1,Moonstone,Blizzard V,Aquamarine,Gold Thread,Fire Crystal,Yellow Rock,Gain-CHR,Comet,Water Crystal,Shadow Geode,Flame Geode,Earth Crystal,Fire Carol II,Revival Root,Gain-VIT,Gain-MND,Houyi&apos;s Gorget,Green Rock,Carbite,Jacaranda Log,Kindred&apos;s Crest,Jadeite,Zircon,Boost-CHR,Kejusu Satin,Gain-STR,Hydra Fang,Cerberus Hide,Red Rock,Shivite,Aqua Geode,Light Crystal,Army&apos;s Paeon VI,Myoshu: Ichi,X-Potion +3,Pigeon&apos;s Blood,Breakga,Animus Minuo,Hi-Ether +1,Cure VI,Ifritite,Blizzaja,Painite,`geodes`,W. Spider&apos;s Web,Gibbous Axe,Khimaira Mane,Boost-AGI,Foe Requiem IV,Wyvern Skin,Firaja,Phrygian Ore,Coral Fragment,Hi-Ether,Yurin: Ichi,Blue Rock,Baramnesra,Wyvern Scales,Pro-Ether,Foe Requiem VI,Platinum Ore,Durium Ore,`crystals`,Thunder V,Soil Geode,Oak Log,Dark Carol II,Leviatite,Rosewood Log,Mythril Ore,Cerberus Meat,Absorb-Attri,Kapor Log,Wind Crystal,Kindred&apos;s Seal,Titanite,Boost-MND,Granite,Light Carol II,Persikos,Agility Potion,White Rock,Thunder Geode,Aeroja,Regen IV,Curaga V,Breeze Geode,Protect V,Wind Carol II,Emperor Fish,Darksteel Ore,Turquoise,Boost-STR,Sunstone,Teak Log,Thokcha Ore,Imperial Cermet,P. Brass Ore,X-Potion +2,Mind Potion,Flocon-de-mer,Phoenix Feather,Pearl,Ice Carol II,Kakka: Ichi,Petrified Log,Fiendish Skin,Earth Carol II,Peridot,Mahogany Log,Dexterity Potion,Ice Crystal,Gain-INT,Knight&apos;s Minne V,Goshenite,Steel Ingot,Porxie Wing,Divine Log,Light Geode,Fire V,Anc. Beast Horn,Holy II,Stone V,Purple Rock,Gain-DEX,Mtl. Beastcoin,Hi-Elixir,Bone Chip,Refresh II,Temper,Garnet,Eschalixir,Crystal Petrifact,Ruszor Meat,Garudite,Charisma Potion,Snow Geode,Foe Requiem VII,Chrysoberyl,Cura III,Strength Potion,Fenrite,King Truffle,Aisha: Ichi,Aspir II,Gold Beastcoin,Sentinel&apos;s Scherzo,Ametrine,Raxa,Int. Potion,Hi-Potion +3,Migawari: Ichi,Manticore Hide,Ram Horn,Black Pearl,Gold Ore,Sphene,Dung,Ramuite,Ebony Log,Beech Log,Phil. Stone,Vitality Potion,Shell V,Endark,Boost-VIT,Demon Horn,Hi-Potion,Wyvern Tailskin,Ram Skin,Mythril Ingot</Drop>
         </Taint>

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I liked Treasury, but as I dual box i cant use it. Its constantly overwriting one setting or the other, I couldnt have different lot/passes/drop lists cause randomly the list will erase/overwrite/whatever the file. I tried using it when i was organ farming for gorgets, id get to the 5th sea drop to pass/drop and it would erase the other characters items, they both were in different places in what items they needed. So i just keep usin light luggage. If there was a way to use two separate files per character that would maybe work, does treasury let you do that?

Any addon that lets me <Player></Player> to do individual stuff always does that to me. Timers and zonetimer will occassionally like erase one characters settings and go with the default. then somehow the default on the one character will overwrite the others still customized color settings. it irks me, I am fine with the same colors fonts on both characters, its jsut something it does. But thankfully prolly been at least a year now since timers or zonetimer has done that.

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpy View Post
    I liked Treasury, but as I dual box i cant use it. Its constantly overwriting one setting or the other, I couldnt have different lot/passes/drop lists cause randomly the list will erase/overwrite/whatever the file. I tried using it when i was organ farming for gorgets, id get to the 5th sea drop to pass/drop and it would erase the other characters items, they both were in different places in what items they needed. So i just keep usin light luggage. If there was a way to use two separate files per character that would maybe work, does treasury let you do that?

Any addon that lets me <Player></Player> to do individual stuff always does that to me. Timers and zonetimer will occassionally like erase one characters settings and go with the default. then somehow the default on the one character will overwrite the others still customized color settings. it irks me, I am fine with the same colors fonts on both characters, its jsut something it does. But thankfully prolly been at least a year now since timers or zonetimer has done that.
    i dont dual box so i have never experienced that

how ever you could load one char at a time and set up exactly what you want then restart and load all your chars
    how ever you could not change any settings after your dual boxing