BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Murdock View Post
    I did that quest last night and went 1/1. Your luck is bad.
    I can't remember if it was 1/1 exactly, but I also got mine very easily.

Not sure if my luck had anything to do with the fact that I was wearing Agrarian boots, Worker Tunica / Worker Gloves / Worker Hose, and Field Torque at the time.

bruice

Shut it Murdock @Q@

HP wasn't hard to find if you used Wiki map. I had them all memorized and had a perfect rotation down to hitting/finding them all lol.

One more question. Does anyone have "Granddaddy Dearest" quest activated? Again, I have all quests done now but RUN limit break (Only job not 99 ;<) and this one. I can't get the quest started. I have Level 5 or 6 Fame in Adoulin as well if anyone is wondering (According to the Fame NPC.)

Campaign
    BG Level

Went 1/1 on the harvest thing as well

Fishing Guru
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by bruice View Post
    Shut it Murdock @Q@

HP wasn't hard to find if you used Wiki map. I had them all memorized and had a perfect rotation down to hitting/finding them all lol.

One more question. Does anyone have "Granddaddy Dearest" quest activated? Again, I have all quests done now but RUN limit break (Only job not 99 ;<) and this one. I can't get the quest started. I have Level 5 or 6 Fame in Adoulin as well if anyone is wondering (According to the Fame NPC.)
    I have completed this quest and I am only rank 3 fame not having all the quest done. My highest rank within a guild thing is only rank 3 in inventors and scouts. Did you do the earlier pre SoA waypoint quests? Atleast to the point of acquiring mhaura/selb/norg, etc?

bruice

Pre SoA waypoint quests? Not sure. I have them tho (Bought the runes from NPC). Although I haven't visited them yet. Maybe that's why?

Lostbane
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mexi Lostbane
    FFXIV Server
    Siren
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by jcopulos View Post
    So, after completing the Geomagnetron mission to enter Adoulin, I clicked on the chalice thing across from the AH in Lower Jeuno. It triggered a cutscene and my POL crashed. (I'm using Windower 4). I then disabled all my plugins, and tried again. POL crashes right after I see my character and hit the "play" button. Thinking it might be Windower's fault, I logged out and tried using the non-windower steam Vanilla version. Exact same thing. Then I checked my POL files, and found a bunch of corrupt files, which were repaired. Certain, this would fix the problem, I log back in and it's the same thing. Not sure what to do at this point. Thanks. The game was playing fine until I decided to click that thing across from the AH.
    Sorry if this sounds obvious but you have registered the expansion in your Square enix account? Not just downloaded and installed it...?

Fishing Guru
    BG Level

Pre SoA waypoint quests? Not sure. I have them tho (Bought the runes from NPC). Although I haven't visited them yet. Maybe that's why?
    That would be my guess. There is a progression of quests that had you go register at all the waypoints and you were rewarded for each set you registered. I think the npc in ru lude started them. My money is on that as a pre-req

bruice

Yup. That was exactly it Cdgreg. Got the quest now. Thank you

Fishing Guru
    BG Level

You're welcome

Fishing Guru
    BG Level

Swear I had read something about receiving a bonus of some sort when you have completed all the current quests in SoA. What npc do I talk to for that?

bruice

Talking about the bonus from completeing all outside area Quests for the Reive death lost reductions? NPC library for 10k Bayld and the KI. Only one I know about.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

I don't see that on the wiki. Is it a quest, or just something you can get from an NPC after you meet requirement(s)?

Which NPC does this? If the wiki could be updated that would be great too.

Fishing Guru
    BG Level

Talking about the bonus from completeing all outside area Quests for the Reive death lost reductions? NPC library for 10k Bayld and the KI. Only one I know about.
    That's probably what my Lsmate was talking about last weekish. Thanks, ill check t out tonight.

bruice

I don't believe it's a quest or listed on Wiki (Least no on quest page.) If you complete all outside quests from Ceizak Battlegrounds and all the others (There's also a rumor going on to that you need to complete all Mog Garden quests as well to obtain the KI. Not sure myself as I already did them before I got KI) and talk to the library NPC that gives you the WK reward for going 5/5, he/she will give you a permeanit KI and 10k Bayld. Also people say you won't get KI if you haven't picked your Items after going 5/5 on WKs.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Trouble shooting for any Xbox users trying to reinstall Seekers of Adoulin.

Step 1: At the POL login screen you will see install on the left hand side, select that option.

Step 2: Select seekers of adoulin.

You're done. It will not automatically install the start up files for seekers via updating. You will have to follow these steps and redownload those. Hope this helps.

*this only works for people who already have a registration code linked to their Square Enix Account and are attempting to redownload for whatever reason.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Items that have "Reive: (effect)" like homestead items, are active only during wildskeeper, lair and colonization reives?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Yep. Similar to old "Assault: X" and "Legion: X" gear only working in those respective zones.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Except that assault gear also worked in besiged and salvage, IIRC.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Salvage for sure, besieged I'm not so sure. I can't remember if I ever wore my ring during a besieged before to have checked. Either way the Aht Urgan mission rings were really disappointing compared to the CoP rings back in the day.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7