Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

So i did just find Thurisaz Blade which is 100+ Smithing. Going to keep spamming for more.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Don't get me wrong, I did that for a lot of NQs... but I also filled up a mule with Hexed Coif NQs and deactivated it in hopes of eventually turning it in to more than just 900k of gil from the Shop NPCs.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Pak Corselet - [Leathercraft - Expert] - Leathercaft, Smithing, Goldsmithing - Adaman Sheet, Behemoth leather x2, Mercury, Siren's macrame, Fiendish skin, Scintillant ingot, Tanzanite jewel

Testudo Mantle - [Leathercraft - Expert] - Leathercraft - Behemoth leather, Manticore hair, Herensugue skin

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Testudo mantle is old, but what type of crystal is the corselet? What level leather are you, and which NPC told you the recipe?

The Spooniest of Bards
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lucian Esperance
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Rhodium Ingot is 4 Rhodium Ore and a Fire, as expected, Goldsmithing. I'm 93, it was listed as veteran.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Fereydoon View Post
    Rhodium Ingot is 4 Rhodium Ore and a Fire, as expected, Goldsmithing. I'm 93, it was listed as veteran.
    Be a little more specific if possible. How did you find out about the recipe? random recipe NPCs or comprehensive list?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I'll be at work for a few more hours but if no one else has I can do cooking/gold. Here's hoping there is something 105+ for goldsmithing that isn't 8 mil loss per synth or more lol /cry

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Funkworkz View Post
    Testudo mantle is old, but what type of crystal is the corselet? What level leather are you, and which NPC told you the recipe?
    earth crystal, i'm 110, tek lengyon

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Pandum View Post
    earth crystal, i'm 110, tek lengyon
    Can you check the NPC that shows all recipes by level, and tell me what items it falls between?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Pak Corselet is Leather main? /shocked. I thought for sure that was going to be Smithing main.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander
    WoW Realm
    Doomhammer

Practically nothing over 100 is really sad. I was hoping those fletchings would finally make it worth leveling cloth some more.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

PINK ITEMS mean i still need to add them to the wiki, and/or they are lacking information.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

any1 else fearing that the availability of damascus ingots drops now b/c of the new bullets? so...that means a raise in price...and a raise in the overall price for -1 hauberk?

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

I can check gold when I get home if Dasva hasn't already. Although the prospects are pretty much nil at this point. If the rhodium ingot is <=93, that makes the sheet 94 (longshot at 95) at most. That leaves the h2h and polearm unaccounted for?

If smithing is ruled out, the h2h are probably gold, but the polearm is very likely woodworking. Oh, and we maybe get one of the desynths?

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Cornmaker View Post
    any1 else fearing that the availability of damascus ingots drops now b/c of the new bullets? so...that means a raise in price...and a raise in the overall price for -1 hauberk?
    we got a recipe for damascus ingot on expert smithing
    Fire crystal
    1x pile of relic iron
    1x chunk of wotz ore
    2x chunks of vanadium ore
    = 1 damascus ingot

its either lvl 103 or 104, since it is right in line before the cursed breastplate (104) but after breidox (103)

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Damane View Post
    we got a recipe for damascus ingot on expert smithing
    Fire crystal
    1x pile of relic iron
    1x chunk of wotz ore
    2x chunks of vanadium ore
    = 1 damascus ingot

its either lvl 103 or 104, since it is right in line before the cursed breastplate (104) but after breidox (103)
    That means its 103

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

So i did just find Thurisaz Blade which is 100+ Smithing. Going to keep spamming for more.
    Thats 101 since its right below cursed sabatons (101), but above Etourdissantes (100)

the NPCs arent giving me any new recipes above 105, ecxept for hexed sune-ate, somen and domaru. Nothing else is up there. and I just spammed them for 20 min

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

thx for the info...but since ppl behave like crackheads after an update the synth prolly costs more than the ingot itself lol oh well

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Damane View Post
    Thats 101 since its right below cursed sabatons (101), but above Etourdissantes (100)

the NPCs arent giving me any new recipes above 105, ecxept for hexed sune-ate, somen and domaru. Nothing else is up there. and I just spammed them for 20 min
    If it is above Etourdissantes, it would be 99. Can you double check what is above/below it?

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

If it is above Etourdissantes, it would be 99. Can you double check what is above/below it?
    etourdissante
    Thurisaz Blade
    cursed sabatons

by above i meant skill wise, but in the list its below