Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Wish ionis duration was based on edification rank. At rank 8 it should last 8 hours but I think it still only lasts for what 2?

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Ophannus View Post
    Wish ionis duration was based on edification rank. At rank 8 it should last 8 hours but I think it still only lasts for what 2?
    yeah rank/coal status dont seem to effect ionis duration. i think 2 hour was its duration since the release of the expansion, which is imho short as fuck.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Need a Coalition Ionis Staff or something.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Little information about library rewards.

Shovels are definitely tied to quests, and if I had to guess I would say quests started outside adoulin.
    Mattocks are tied exclusively to coalition assignment completion, not directly to rank.
    - Bronze Mattock - All assignments up to advisor complete
    - Silver Mattock - All assignments up to and including legend complete

I just hit legend in everything today, and checked the library before and after legend attainment. Got nothing before or after. Finished the last 4 assignments I needed, and then was able to get the silver mattock. I am behind on quests and have not obtained any shovels yet.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

I had all coalitions legend and all assignments complete the day of the update and I only got Ivory wing + kinetic units. Also had all town quests complete before this update. Was missing 3 of the newer outside quests and after finishing them got both silver KI. Seems the outside quests have to be completed before you can get the reward for in town quests.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Hitou View Post
    I had all coalitions legend and all assignments complete the day of the update and I only got Ivory wing + kinetic units. Also had all town quests complete before this update. Was missing 3 of the newer outside quests and after finishing them got both silver KI. Seems the outside quests have to be completed before you can get the reward for in town quests.
    It's the opposite for me. While I had every coalition on Legend already, I got the second Ivory Wing, finished a quest I missed and got the Kinetic Units. All I know that I'm missiong are Preserve the Peace in Kamihr and Outer both. Wondered if maybe I missed a quest but went back over the list and I have them all, was weird getting KU and not the Shovel. I wonder if finishing the missing assignments will grant me both then

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Keyoku View Post
    It's the opposite for me. While I had every coalition on Legend already, I got the second Ivory Wing, finished a quest I missed and got the Kinetic Units. All I know that I'm missiong are Preserve the Peace in Kamihr and Outer both. Wondered if maybe I missed a quest but went back over the list and I have them all, was weird getting KU and not the Shovel. I wonder if finishing the missing assignments will grant me both then
    it will, i missed 1 assignment and did it and got both KIs

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

I just had something peculiar happen to me just now.

I'm doing Coalition Assignments for Pioneer's right now. The last assignment I completed was a few days ago (I use up all 15 Imps. then wait a few days for them to replenish) and the very last assignment I did a few days ago ranked me up to Advisor.

So today, I've got 15 Imps and I have 4 lower rank assignments that I hadn't completed yet and I also now have access to a bunch of new Permanent Key Items "Conservative Smash" "Conservative Chop" etc. etc. So I blow a bunch of bayld to get the 6 new Key Items (40k Bayld each btw) and I complete the 4 assignments that I hadn't completed yet. Now suddenly I got another rank up, to Magnate.

There's no way I could have gotten up to Magnate THAT quickly after only completing 4 assignments that I hadn't completed prior. The ONLY thing I can think of is the fact I blew a bunch of Bayld on the new Permanent Key Items.

Thoughts?

The new KI weren't from Coalition Rank, they came with the new edification bonus on Conquest tally. As for the rank up, I haven't seen something like that before so no idea unless it can be replicated. When I did it, it was fairly consistent that the number of imps needed was based on how far below your current rank the op you were doing was with 20 imps being the minimum.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by sahearniitth View Post
    The new KI weren't from Coalition Rank, they came with the new edification bonus on Conquest tally. As for the rank up, I haven't seen something like that before so no idea unless it can be replicated. When I did it, it was fairly consistent that the number of imps needed was based on how far below your current rank the op you were doing was with 20 imps being the minimum.
    I can tell you the 4 Assignments I completed today that I hadn't completed prior.

Clear: Yorcia Weald
    Clear: Cirdas Caverns
    Procure: Foret de Hennetiel
    Procure: Cirdas Caverns

The highest rank one was Clear: Yorcia Weald, with the other 3 being lower in rank. Maybe there's some sort of "bonus" for completing an assignment for the first time?

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Im holding 18 imprimateurs at the moment not 17, is the silver shovel the same reduction in distribution time as the previous KI?
    Also the maintenance didnt fix the blank title in coalitions

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Updated the coalition spreadsheet again.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...rive_web#gid=0

Complete everything to the bronze line to get the bronze shovel cordon. You also get some kinetic units at the same time. If anyone has gotten those separately, it's probably from finishing the inside adoulin quests before the outside adoulin quests. Shovel is from full completion to a certain point.

Quote Originally Posted by Vathris View Post
    Im holding 18 imprimateurs at the moment not 17, is the silver shovel the same reduction in distribution time as the previous KI?
    Also the maintenance didnt fix the blank title in coalitions
    I forget what the first reduction was, but with both KI, Imp refresh timer is 300min

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

It was 360 base minutes for an imprimateur, so 30 minutes shaven off for each KI
    I see, thanks

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Don't think I saw this posted: If you have a repeatable quest flagged, even if it's already been completed once, it'll keep you from getting the Bronze Shovel Cordon KI.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Terravcota View Post
    Don't think I saw this posted: If you have a repeatable quest flagged, even if it's already been completed once, it'll keep you from getting the Bronze Shovel Cordon KI.
    I got all the KIs now with It Sets My Heart Aflutter, Cafe...teria, and Flower Power flagged

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    I got all the KIs now with It Sets My Heart Aflutter, Cafe...teria, and Flower Power flagged
    Would not give me KI on mule til I got Cafe... out of his log. It was in his completed log already... not sure what happened then. It was the only quest he had in his open log at the time and the only difference I could find between him and my main. As soon as I completed it again, he could get it.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Has anyone noticed an increase in HP balyd from colo reives? Gotten 5 in a row now when before it was like ~10%.

Also has anyone gotten a skirmish piece from an assignment recently? I used to get them every now and then but haven't gotten one in months now. Was there something in update notes about that I missed?

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Has anyone noticed an increase in HP balyd from colo reives? Gotten 5 in a row now when before it was like ~10%.

Also has anyone gotten a skirmish piece from an assignment recently? I used to get them every now and then but haven't gotten one in months now. Was there something in update notes about that I missed?
    random number generator. i have gotten 3-4 H-P bayld in row and then went nada for the next douple 1-2hours ¬.¬

Campaign
    BG Level

I think it's random.
    Like the HP Bayld pouches from WKR.
    Done 17 WKR now and not even one pouch. Capped or pretty close to capped evaluation every time.