FFXIV Character
    Kaiyoko Star
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Destromath

I haven't found a good use for watercrafting as of yet.

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

Based on the map of Ceizak, this should be all of the Reives in Yahse.

Spoiler: show

Bonus Ergon Locus "The Immutable Boulder"

Edit: Found another Reive >_> Which means there's more in Yahse than Ceizak? --- Regardless, updated the map :< I've been everywhere in Yahse now afaik

Bah I don't have a map of these areas yet, so I'm going to update this post as I find them and edit in a maps later.

Moh Gates
    Col-Clots/Matamata (G-8)

Cirdas Cavern
    Lair-Acuex (I/J-5)

fun facts: with the toxin resilience KI, you are not immune to the poison from Fungus, I've gotten poisoned three times, each time for 24hp/tic and a duration of 5~10 tics. unfortunately i've never been poisoned BEFORE i got the KI, so >_>

umbril aggro sight, unlike most other undead (they are undead right? spawn at 20:00->4:00 anyways) but can be outranged pretty easily with 12%, much like panopts, since their aggroing animation holds them in place for a little bit

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Friend got a kunwu ore from a reive we did in moh gates as well. Logging works in there as they are roots. Can do those reives with a party or less if you have an ochain and let the pld go in solo and grab everything first. Mining points all appear to be located behind a reive from what I saw, as is the magma thingy for one of the yahse bivoauc quests.

Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

they do like 50hp/tic without the KI..

the numbing blossoms inflict paralyze.

not too sure about the erupting geysers.. but the steam vents in morimar inflict burn.
    no KIs for these tho.

quite notably if you explore the areas, theres a lot of cliffs with vines, so do expect a "Climbing" skill later on.

and for the Demolition marble nugget.. they say theres mining points in Morimar itself but i came across none there..

NE corner off the drawn map (if you're referring to one) is Snowdrift Arbor Ergon Locus.

edit: Umbril probably aren't undead, they don't detect HP. haven't tried curing them.

An exploitable mess of a card game
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by Rocl View Post
    Based on the map of Ceizak, this should be all of the Reives in Yahse.

Bonus Ergon Locus "The Immutable Boulder"

Edit: Found another Reive >_> Which means there's more in Yahse than Ceizak? --- Regardless, updated the map :< I've been everywhere in Yahse now afaik

Bah I don't have a map of these areas yet, so I'm going to update this post as I find them and edit in a maps later.

Moh Gates
    Col-Clots/Matamata (G-8)

Cirdas Cavern
    Lair-Acuex (I/J-5)

fun facts: with the toxin resilience KI, you are not immune to the poison from Fungus, I've gotten poisoned three times, each time for 24hp/tic and a duration of 5~10 tics. unfortunately i've never been poisoned BEFORE i got the KI, so >_>

umbril aggro sight, unlike most other undead (they are undead right? spawn at 20:00->4:00 anyways) but can be outranged pretty easily with 12%, much like panopts, since their aggroing animation holds them in place for a little bit
    http://bg-wiki.com/bg/File:Moh_Gates_Map.png

Wiki should have the rest of maps if you need them.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthars Menethil
    FFXIV Server
    Chocobo
    FFXI Server
    Odin

ran entire moh gate (cept fpr SE corner which is inaccessible unless i can climb some rope)

no mining points and cleared the revive with some friends to access west side

still nothing!!! ; ;

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

That happened to me as well eventually, I'm guessing its up on the ledge in the south west corner of the map that I have no idea how to access because there is a giant fucking wall in the way.

Also anyone know how to get onto the second map of Moh Gate?

Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

To anyone wonder what purpose Watercrafting serves.. well, you have places like this..

theres a whole bunch of Castoff points which allow you to reach spots you wouldnt be able to without it.. like this one in Sih Gates

Pro's Pet
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Scout coalitions:
    Survey: Ceizak Battlegrounds.
    Asked me to investigate an Ergon locus either in Ceizak or Yahse. At first I kept getting failure due to time of the day or distance, in the end I got a success in Yahse at 4 am at 2.6 yalms. No idea if it is random, but worth passing along the info.

edit: did again and got success in Ceizak at 9 am at 1.5 yalms. Idk.

Anyone know where to get the map of Cirdas and Morimar yet?

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Loziel View Post
    Anyone know where to get the map of Cirdas and Morimar yet?
    I believe it's assumed that the Scout's Guild needs to be advanced in some way or another to unlock more maps for purchase.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Got up to where Achuka is. Unfortunately couldn't enter the BC. ; . ;
    Spoilered for pics.

The top!

Nice little waterfall at the top. Using Watercraft you can access

Was trying to find mining points for HOURS and wasn't expecting that. Some members still are trying to find mining points. Some, not many were on the way to the top of the mountain.

Got our 2hrs back quite often which really made things fun.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

Quote Originally Posted by Yugl View Post
    http://bg-wiki.com/bg/File:Moh_Gates_Map.png

Wiki should have the rest of maps if you need them.
    I'm lazy and needed a reason to go buy the map myself!

Arrows indicate a drop off. This means SE corridor is inaccesible, like Arthars said. I imagine in a later patch we will get a Survival Skill to climb rope/branches.

I think this pattern is correct, and I can't find the NPC Tables for the new zones anymore to confirm (btw if people have those !!!):

Lair Reives consist of an object (mushroom, wasp nest, etc) and 3 mobs + 3 zone-specific mobs. That is to say, all the wasp nests in Yahse and Ceizak naturally, spawn Wasps. However, a Wasp Nest in the North of Ceizak will also spawn 3 rabbits, while one in the southwest will spawn Luckybugs with its Wasps.

Colonization Reives consist of a blockage and 12 monsters, indoor Colonization Reives are like Lair Reives, two sets of mobs. Moh Gates has Matamata as their 'zone mob.' Otherwise, Ceizak and Yahse simply have 12 vermin. Usually, from what I've seen, there's six mobs on each side of the blockage, and monsters will aggro/link what-have-you from the other side of the blockage.

Edit: Oh, I think it might be Lair Reives outdoor are two sets and Lair Reives inside are one set. I remember now the Cirdas Lair Reive only had Acuex, but I couldn't find a Colonization Reive there to check for sure.

Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Colonization in Cirdas has Acuex, Attercop-looking spiders and the new colored leeches,

edit: also oregorger worm

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

I dont want to lead people astray, but talking to the Civil Registrar in the Peacekeeping Coalition, I asked about what their assignments are:
    Preserving the peace: more or less says "Join Lair Revies"
    Patrols:
    [08:52:34]Civil Registrar : While the Peacekeepers' Coalition often makes its rounds in the city itself, these patrols will take you to specific jungle locales for the express purpose of culling unwanted pests. Make sure to slay your quota, though, or you won't recieve reany recognition for your deeds.
    [08:52:34]Civil Registrar : Give Adoulin's population some peace of mind by embarking on these expeditions every so often. Also, rumors about far more terrifying beasts are likely to surface the further we progress into Ulbuka's interior, but as long as you stick to your duties, you should have no reason to fear them.

Perhaps thats where the HNM battles are found, since patch notes say you need a KI to encounter them?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    Also, rumors about far more terrifying beasts are likely to surface the further we progress into Ulbuka's interior, but as long as you stick to your duties, you should have no reason to fear them.

Perhaps thats where the HNM battles are found, since patch notes say you need a KI to encounter them?
    One of these places is at the very top of Morimar Basalt Fields, on Boto's first screenshot there was a ??? behind us that gave us the message "The air grows tense with some strange force." So I'm assuming that checking the ??? with the relevant KI (or having 100% colonization?) will give you access to that area
    I took a peek behind the wall and saw this; (obviously I couldn't engage it)

Old Merits
    BG Level

Just tried trading a Marble Nugget to Apolliane in Morimar for demonlishing and she won't take it, she says she wants it when I talk to her though.

In possibly unrelated news, Morimar Yahse Ceizak and Foret all have emergency maint soon

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

Quote Originally Posted by Renzy View Post
    "The air grows tense with some strange force."
    Excellent! I know where Colkhab is then. Let me double check before posting positions. I would imagine the Naakual would be like other Reives, in that there's a Coalition Assignment for them, but this time, it's necessary to participate. (That'd probably be PCK like Nynja and I said earlier! Kudos to him for digging up the NPC text I was too lazy to find)

Distracted by a Reive, H-6 Ceizak should be where the Queen Bee lives then '~' undistracted, same message "The air grows tense with some strange force."

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Hopefully to adjust Reives since unless you're a DD job, you're fucked.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    Hopefully to adjust Reives since unless you're a DD job, you're fucked.
    Dear God this.

But it took 6 months for them to fix /brd in campaign hiding in the corner of a city, so I highly doubt it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 156 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast