Page 2 of 110 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

Onto plan B...
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
    That's a bit of a misconception actually, it wasn't that this section was to be modded less, it was that mods were to have reign to ban indiscriminately without due process lol
    Hey, this sounds like our judicial system!

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Eurell View Post
    Took 6 posts for this to turn into the silly shit Mazmaz says thread.
    Normally it's one post for that. He is the Leroy of non football threads.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

that's insulting

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

to Leroy

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

tis true

Ninja Ninja
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Noemi Rondain
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Probably gonna lose a few brain cells on this one but it's the Tea Party so it's expected.

http://americablog.com/2013/04/gop-c...estiality.html

That is our secret plan, you know. First we legalize gay marriage, then we steal your dogs, then your guns, then we go to church and worship Satan in drag. This gem of a quote comes from a Tea Party conference call with GOP Congressman Louie Gohmert (R-Texas (where else?)), who’s never at a loss for words.

Gohmert is the brainiac who wants guns to be permitted on the US House floor.

Gohmnert is also the guy who came up with the idea of “terror babies.” Daniel Schulman at Mother Jones explains:

Recently, Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Tex.) has beens sounding the alarm about a new and insidious plot involving so called “terror babies.” Infants are sometimes known to be terrors in their own right, but this diabolical plan involves terrorists sending pregnant women into the US to birth their America-hating spawns. The mothers and their kids then return home where, the congressman says, the children “could be raised and coddled as future terrorists”— and later, “twenty, thirty years down the road, they can be sent in to help destroy our way of life.”

Or even worse, we could have gay terror babies — terror gaybies.

Like I said, Texas.

Back to bestiality. Gomert was asked during the Tea Party conference call about gun control, and here’s what he had to say:

Love the rouge, Louie.
    In fact, I had this discussion with some wonderful, caring Democrats earlier this week on the issue of, well, they said “surely you could agree to limit the number of rounds in a magazine, couldn’t you? How would that be problematic?”

And I pointed out, well, once you make it ten, then why would you draw the line at ten? What’s wrong with nine? Or eleven? And the problem is once you draw that limit ; it’s kind of like marriage when you say it’s not a man and a woman any more, then why not have three men and one woman, or four women and one man, or why not somebody has a love for an animal?

There is no clear place to draw the line once you eliminate the traditional marriage and it’s the same once you start putting limits on what guns can be used, then it’s just really easy to have laws that make them all illegal.

RightWingWatch has the audio too, but it’s not embeddable.

Earlier in the call, Gohmert explains how Obamacare will force churches to hire cross-dressing Satan-worshippers (seriously). RightWingWatch has that audio too, go to their site to check it out.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Silvermoon

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/poli...-per-week.html

Stupider shit has never been shat.

Ninja Ninja
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Noemi Rondain
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Living on $50 a week after your bills are paid is not all that hard in his defense. It only sounds out of touch because he makes so much normally. Welfare / unemployment insurance payments are about being able to get by while not making enough to want to stay on them forever.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Silvermoon

He's not talking about that though, he's talking about the minimum amount the government says you need to live on for all expenses (utilities, food, travel, rent top up etc) when unemployed... ranges from £56 to £71.

the man who brought it up though was working full time and had that amount to spend after rent and utilities which is why it is that specific amount quoted.

For price comparison I live in a v cheap place in one of the cheapest towns to live in in the UK - rent is £375 pcm, if I was out of work I would get £593.66 pcm in which to pay everything- 375 rent plus electricity at £56pcm, water at £25 pcm, phone and net (required for new online only benefit system) £19pcm and £20pcm council tax. Leaving me £98.66 per month for food, toilet paper, and soap, plus anything else I might need to buy. But it would be paid every 2/4 weeks rather than monthly, making budgeting an absolute nightmare, and I would never be able to afford to eat anything except noodles. The man is a dipshit.

Ninja Ninja
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Noemi Rondain
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Oh. Well if he meant all costs including home, heat, electric, then he's full of shit.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Silvermoon

it's literally everything but rent, there's a separate payment for that but most people have to top it up with other money as they only pay you a token amount (my rent is v low because of being a shithole with terrible heating and no insulation, average for a better - ie livable, non damp - property of the same size is more like £410-450pcm, etc)

I would get £66 a week towards rent if I lost my job but actual weekly rent is £86.50 so there is £20 a week gone straight away. Topping up rent like this is perfectly normal for those out of work as they recently cut the rent payment to those people even more. Not to mention the hassle if you lose your job while still in a contract etc. You also usually provide your own furnishings and appliances in this area so if your shit breaks, you're fucked.

There's also about 5 people actively looking for work for every vacancy opening over here so encouraging people to get into work doesn't really cut it, lol. 80% of them are still guaranteed to fail.

My friend in Stoke says it's closer to 70 people showing up to apply for every job opening. Needless to say, shit is fucked and bootstrapping doesn't work when there's not enough jobs to go around.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

http://www.salon.com/2013/04/10/hous...isnt_man_made/

Quote Originally Posted by Barton via Salon's Rayfield
    Rep. Joe Barton, a Republican from Texas, cited the Bible’s Great Flood as an example of climate change that proves it’s not necessarily man-made.

“I would point out that if you’re a believer in in the Bible, one would have to say the Great Flood is an example of climate change and that certainly wasn’t because mankind had overdeveloped hydrocarbon energy,” Barton said during a Subcommittee on Energy and Power hearing to discuss the Keystone XL pipeline, Buzzfeed reports.

He also said that it doesn’t necessarily mean he doesn’t believe that the climate is changing: “I think you can have an honest difference of opinion of what’s causing that change without automatically being either all in that’s all because of mankind or it’s all just natural. I think there’s a divergence of evidence.”

Barton, one of Congress’s top recipients of oil company campaign donations, is perhaps best known for apologizing to BP for what he called a White House ”shakedown,” after the Obama Administration announced that it would set up a $20-billion escrow fund to benefit victims of the 2010 BP oil spill.
    Vidya and such: http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczyn...ood-to-say-cim

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

I...

Does the baby shoot the doctor... or the mom... or... what.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    That's definitely a deep cover liberal trying to make two righteous and godly causes look totally ridiculous.

Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    I...

doesn't matter as long as someone gets killed, cuz LIFE!

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

That has to be fake or a DCL. has to be!

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by BaneTheBrawler View Post
    That has to be fake or a DCL. has to be!
    It isn't fake.

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

When Jindal said Republicans have to "stop being the stupid party" and his approval ratings plummeted, well, yeah.

Stupid is political cache for Republicans.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag