+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 111 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    Relic Shield
    BG Level

The Conservative bible thumpers on my Facebook have been having a nice little circle jerk over this since it came out.

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Soa View Post
    The Conservative bible thumpers on my Facebook have been having a nice little circle jerk over this since it came out.
    Post "if Jesus was aborted, he'd turn the other cheek"

Pied Piper of the Homos
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Jim Gile, a Republican commissioner in Saline County, Kansas, used an offensive racial slur during an argument with a fellow commissioner, but he wants everyone to know that he isn’t a racist because he’s “built Habitat homes for colored people,” and also that he has a black friend:
    In a recording made by County Clerk Don Merriman of the study session, Gile, who is white, can be heard to say the county needed to hire an architect to design the improvements rather than “n[*]gger-rigging it.”
    His comment brought laughter from others in the room. Salinan Ray Hruska, who attends most commission meetings and study sessions, asked Gile what he said.
    “Afro-Americanized,” Gile replied. . . .
    Gile said he grew up around the term, but it is something he shouldn’t have used.
    “I am not a prejudiced person,” Gile said Friday. “I have built Habitat homes for colored people.”
    Gile said he also has a close friend whom he regards as a sister who is black.
    Despite running through a list of excuses for his offensive comment that read like something out of a Chappelle Show sketch, Gile did admit that “[i]t was a bad choice of words” and said he was “sorry.”
    http://thinkprogress.org/justice/201...lur/?mobile=nc

Ridill
    BG Level

The smart way to cover it would have been to say "What? I thought it was a good thing, my wife says MacGyver was the greatest nigger-rigger of all time."

You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

That story had it all

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Marcus Hook, PA Mayor Jay Schiliro (R) has dropped his bid for reelection "after he was arrested on charges he abused his position to imprison a 20-year-old man during a drunken, gun-wielding encounter at his home," the Delaware County Daily Times reports.

"Authorities allege that late on the evening of Feb. 21, Schiliro contacted the young man by text message and had a police officer deliver him to his borough home. There... the mayor allegedly gave the young man alcohol and produced three firearms, one of which was fired into papers inside the house. During the encounter, the mayor repeatedly asked the young man if he could give him oral sex."
    http://www.delcotimes.com/articles/2...3956655145.txt

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Helmir Rainteau
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

I have no words.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

that blows

Quote Originally Posted by Qalbert View Post
    that blows
    Spoiler: show

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

I guess that politician's goin' down.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

i know bad behavior is expected of politicians but this is hard to swallow

Quote Originally Posted by Qalbert View Post
    that blows
    SHOTS FIRED

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Marcus Hook, PA Mayor Jay Schiliro (R) has dropped his bid for reelection "after he was arrested on charges he abused his position to imprison a 20-year-old man during a drunken, gun-wielding encounter at his home," the Delaware County Daily Times reports.

"Authorities allege that late on the evening of Feb. 21, Schiliro contacted the young man by text message and had a police officer deliver him to his borough home. There... the mayor allegedly gave the young man alcohol and produced three firearms, one of which was fired into papers inside the house. During the encounter, the mayor repeatedly asked the young man if he could give him oral sex."
    Holy shit this is the town I live in and I had no idea this happened. I'm not completely surprised though, I met the guy and he's a complete douche and I know all the local cops hate him.

SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

I mean, I've been reeeeeeaallly fucking drunk before, enough to where my body stopped performing basic functions like standing and/or holding poo in and still never have thought it'd be p. cool to hold a guy at gunpoint asking to give him a blerb jerb

Ninja Ninja
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Noemi Rondain
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3095135.html

What could possibly be missing from those factual tales of successful retreat in VT, Germany, and the bowels of Amsterdam? Why children and vagina's of course. While the tales relate the actions of a solitary male the outcome cannot relate to similar situations where children and women and mothers are the potential victims.

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

What the actual fuck dude. That is not okay.

SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

The way he turned it around and was like 'how dare you be offended by that!' is kind of amazing

I take more offense at the pluralization with an apostrophe than anything else. That man is raping the English language, and he should be ashamed of himself.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Blubbartron View Post
    I take more offense at the pluralization with an apostrophe than anything else. That man is raping the English language, and he should be ashamed of himself.
    Do you have any conclusive evidence to back that allegation of rape up? You know that accusing someone of rape can ruin their life, right?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag