1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 11 hours, 1 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 12 hours, 59 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 4 hours, 1 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 5 days, 5 hours, 59 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
    Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Seeking social Free Company for release of ARR

Hey guys! Just registered to BG today. I gotta say I used to be a huge fanboy of Blue Gartr back when I played FFXI religiously. I quit FFXI a long while back and now that FFXIV ARR is due to be released in the next 3-4 months I am looking to get back into the swing of things. I was a BLM on Remora during my prime FFXI days and this time around I am looking to pursue something other than Thaumaturge/Black Mage. I won't ramble too much but I am looking, so far, at Summoner/Arcanist, White Mage/Conjurer, Bard/Archer, Monk/Pugilist or Paladin/Gladiator at release. My hope is that Thief is released in a patch/expansion in the future but I won't hold my breath. I do feel that it will be released but who knows when. I also want to be a part of the crafting scene in ARR. Looking towards Weaving or Goldsmithing at first with secondaries in Mining and Fishing.

Anyways. Just want to say Hi pretty much! If you have any up and coming social Free Companies with end-game aspirations I would love to chill and talk with yea. I'm so god damn pumped for this release... Maybe a little too anxious, oh well... The game looks really promising compared to the 1.0 FFXIV.

Peace!

- Keimceil

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

I wanted to add that I won't be joining the game alone. My brother and a couple friends will all be starting at release along with myself. We are in the process of planning what we're going to be doing as new information is being released. We are all MMO/FFXI vets and also we're also quite swell.

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

Hey, Keimceil. You might enjoy our company! We're a group of (mostly) mature people who have responsibilities and whatnot, but we make that work to our advantage. We're fairly well organized, and should be getting increasingly so once the game really starts to take shape. We don't have any very specific plans at this point, because the game isn't close to done, but based off my experience I can say we'll probably be doing end-game as soon as we get enough people to that point. We'll also probably be making organized runs at the storyline stuff, particularly if it's a pre-requisite for parts of end-game, like Sky and Sea.

http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/114...s-and-counting..

is our thread, in which I explain a little about us.

http://chaostheoryffxiv.enjin.com/ is our site, where you can find out more and apply.

Hope to see you around!

Welcome Keimceil! I think its good to have a lot of options to choose from so I wanted to link you to the FC that I am forming in the anticipation of release! Currently 25 members strong!

http://www.zodiacgaming.us/

Thanks for your consideration.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Hey all! I appreciate the responses. Ramza I applied to Zodiac Braves!

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

My avatar is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!