+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Tatiana Maslany is amazing in this show. After watching the 4th ep I was blown away. Not only does she have to play 6+ different hers, but she has to do two of the different hers pretending to be different versions, and she does it all very convincingly. And she's got a tight pooper.

You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by KoalaTrap View Post
    Tatiana Maslany is amazing in this show. After watching the 4th ep I was blown away. Not only does she have to play 6+ different hers, but she has to do two of the different hers pretending to be different versions, and she does it all very convincingly. And she's got a tight pooper.
    One thing today I was really impressed with was the little tiny differences between each character, like how Alison is supposed to be a spazz and if you watch closely, she blinks incessantly as her, but never as the other characters.

SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

Caught up on ep.5 last night, everything is happening.

Spoiler: show
    Really expected Art to be the first one in on things, not Vic/Paul. Gotta wonder if Paul will be switching teams now. Also I have to wonder if Sarah had a monitor the whole time(Mrs. S?), it seems like she was off the radar compared to the other clones since the parole behind everything appear to still think that Beth's alive.

Another Islam Thread
    BG Level

They've hinted at this a couple of times, but
    Sarah is 'special' because she's the only one so far that can have kids, right? Maybe all the others are clones of her?

SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    They've hinted at this a couple of times, but
    Sarah is 'special' because she's the only one so far that can have kids, right? Maybe all the others are clones of her?
    The only thing there is that the organization appears to not have tabs on her, and you would figure that'd be the #1 person they would.

Another Islam Thread
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
    The only thing there is that the organization appears to not have tabs on her, and you would figure that'd be the #1 person they would.
    true... then again, maybe thats exactly why she has no monitor; she's not a clone/test subject

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Caught up before the hockey tonight.
    My theory about Sarah:

Mrs. S clearly knows more than she's letting on, but even if she doesn't, the fact that she got Sarah and Fee out of the UK from the foster program pretty much meant they were off the grid. I just think the move from UK to the USA combined with the fact that Sarah is special means Mrs. S knew what she was doing and tried to put Sarah off grid. And now Mrs. S keeps the distance between Sarah and her child because she knows how special the child is and might be afraid of the hammer coming down on Sarah.

I love this show. Wish I could pull off a bath robe like Fee does!

SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

Caught up before the hockey tonight.
    My theory about Sarah:

Mrs. S clearly knows more than she's letting on, but even if she doesn't, the fact that she got Sarah and Fee out of the UK from the foster program pretty much meant they were off the grid. I just think the move from UK to the USA combined with the fact that Sarah is special means Mrs. S knew what she was doing and tried to put Sarah off grid. And now Mrs. S keeps the distance between Sarah and her child because she knows how special the child is and might be afraid of the hammer coming down on Sarah.

I love this show. Wish I could pull off a bath robe like Fee does!
    Really good point, I actually hadn't considered that. Maybe she was a monitor that went rogue?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Maybe? Or maybe one of the original scientists.
    I was thinking about this show and how lucky the people who watch it on netflix or whatever will be. This show is going to incredible in binge watching doses.

SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

Maybe? Or maybe one of the original scientists.
    I was thinking about this show and how lucky the people who watch it on netflix or whatever will be. This show is going to incredible in binge watching doses.
    only ten episodes too(barring it getting re-upped), could easily marathon it over a weekend

Renewed for a second season

SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

fuck yeah

SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

Episode 6 was probably the weakest so far, but still decent, poor Vic lol

E. Body
    BG Level

Really? He barged in to her turf, after she already told him she wanted nothing to do with him. Brought a gun to stalk her, and pulled it on them. He's lucky to be let go.

SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

That doesn't make getting your ass kicked then shot with a nail gun after she already cost you a finger suck any less lol

Speaks in riddles
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Reyd Nalaar
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Draenor

Pauls gonna murder everyone!!!?!? Anyone else like and hate when Vic shows up, or is it just me? I thought EP6 was pretty good, more people finding out about the clone club, or was it just Paul? Wonder what Pauls going to do now that he knowwwwwssss.

IMO this shows getting better and better each episode, I wonder how they're going to end the season!?

SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

I did like where they went with Paul considering he had not really been developed at all the first four episodes, I had expected he would become one of the good guys when learning about clone club. I like that they instead gave him his own agenda entirely.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I thought episode 6 was hilarious. I want an Allison spin off with a classic sit-com set up. I felt bad for her husband, but do you believe him? He was on the phone in ep 5 acting shady.

SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

I thought episode 6 was hilarious. I want an Allison spin off with a classic sit-com set up. I felt bad for her husband, but do you believe him? He was on the phone in ep 5 acting shady.
    It could go either way imo, he could have been on the phone with Olivier, but he was specifically burning papers(to me it makes sense that he would destroy evidence of an affair, but why would he destroy data from being a monitor when he could just pass it off), so he could have just been on the phone with a bro(hypothetically if I got myself caught up in almost getting busted for cheating and was freaking out, pretty sure the first person I'd call is my best friend lol).

Tails!