+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Shootin' rocks at monsters
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
    It could go either way imo, he could have been on the phone with Olivier, but he was specifically burning papers(to me it makes sense that he would destroy evidence of an affair, but why would he destroy data from being a monitor when he could just pass it off), so he could have just been on the phone with a bro(hypothetically if I got myself caught up in almost getting busted for cheating and was freaking out, pretty sure the first person I'd call is my best friend lol).
    I'm inclined to agree with this. Sarah's point about Allison knowing her husband since fricking high school made too much sense: when did this dude get subverted that hard core to build a life around this? I'm sure she's got a watcher, but I'd be surprised at this point (and disappointed with the writing, for the first time in the show), if it's him. Also, I loved episode 6... I'm not big on torture, but the crap Vick pulled is one of the few places I don't immediately just say "no." Still, feel bad for Sarah in it-- trying so hard to help Allison get/keep her life together, and now Affairs Ahoy in the gossip train.

You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

Ep. 7 got little batshit, I have to say while the writing isn't perfect they consistently go a totally different direction from what I expect them to, first show in forever I've felt legitimately surprised during, thoroughly love this show.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

My only complaint is, and it's really insignificant, is that sometimes Sarah's decisions and actions don't seem like the likely choice, but I don't really care. She's awesome. Damn fiancee is away for two weeks so I'll be behind for a while.

Spoiler: show
    I originally thought the clone experience would go as high up as the gov't and not the path it looks like they're going with the nu-vulution or whatever it's called. It's definitely a little comic booky with the science guys who can't wait for gov't permission and do it secretly and I like that. I wonder if we'll get some 'monster' type character that have been modified more than a tail?

Love this show. The wait to watch Ep 8 + 9 is gonna be killer.

SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

Do what I do when g/f works the whole weekend, just watch it then pretend you didn't yet lol

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

It's a massive pain in the ass waiting for my GF to watch the show with aswell but I do wait.

Banned.

BG Level

Ep. 7 was good stuff at the end.

SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

Finally caught up with 7, holy crap I didn't see that end coming.

That actress is amazingly talented.

Speaks in riddles
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Reyd Nalaar
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Draenor

Just got around to watching episode 9, looks like the clones out of the bag! Preview for the season finally looks bananers! I thought Art would come through on his own and find Sara but it looks like they raid the place? Fucking Vic is going to get beaten by the cops now, I can see it! xD

Oh and the mystery woman standing in the office of the building downtown somewhere? Is that Saras real twin do you think? Sara thinks it's Helena but that can't be right.

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

It's gotta be right. Helena keeps going on about that connection that her and Sarah share. And my money that the mysterious woman is another Sarah Clone. I see no reason for the mystery otherwise. Maybe the original? An older version or something? I keep coming up with Theories with my GF but this show is so hard to predict.

Speaks in riddles
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Reyd Nalaar
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Draenor

Oh, didn't even think about that! I always assumed Sara was the original because of the whole Kira thing... I need to rethink things...

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jinn View Post
    Oh, didn't even think about that! I always assumed Sara was the original because of the whole Kira thing... I need to rethink things...
    That's what I did too till the Black Woman came in and was all "I gave birth to you and Helana" thing. Now, I'm thinking that each clone had something small changed in their DNA. Like Sarah gets A Through Z but is missing X, Allison gets A through Z but is missing Q, and so on.

Also, did anyone notice that thing on Kira's Ultrasound? Any theories on why she was hit by a car and didn't die?

Blackice

Not only did she not die, but she was perfectly fine with no internal injuries. Kira = Wolverine.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh_Quetz View Post
    That's what I did too till the Black Woman came in and was all "I gave birth to you and Helana" thing. Now, I'm thinking that each clone had something small changed in their DNA. Like Sarah gets A Through Z but is missing X, Allison gets A through Z but is missing Q, and so on.

Also, did anyone notice that thing on Kira's Ultrasound? Any theories on why she was hit by a car and didn't die?
    The ultrasound, in my mind, was to check for internal bleeding.

The shock was that there was none.

E. Body
    BG Level

Dunno seemed like it was something more abnormal. I figured the doctor's knew something was up and ratted on them to the clone police, especially when they didn't really mention anything.

SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Blackice View Post
    Not only did she not die, but she was perfectly fine with no internal injuries. Kira = Wolverine.
    That was my assumption. e9 was crazy, lot of curveballs. My comprehension/theories of the scenario so far:

Spoiler: show
    Neolution group artificially inseminates mother with genetically enhanced seeds, takes stem cells from fetuses and creates clones. Mother escapes with infants, puts one into state foster system(Sara) and one to the church(Helena). Church has fanatics, turns Helena to what she is.

Mystery woman = clone, maybe the final 'perfected' version. Each clone appears to have that one variable gene, maybe some get something special? Also wondering if Helena can also have a child, being an original...

All that aside, I had expected Art to be brought in like Paul was, really interesting that he's going to be in an antagonistic position for the time being.

It seems like they're making some big stretches, but at the time they only had ten episodes to work with so they probably had to move things along quickly. Sucks that next week is the last for awhile, show is godlike.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Just saw this show, it's really good, the main actress is amazing! I hope next season is more than 10 episode!

SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by ccl View Post
    Just saw this show, it's really good, the main actress is amazing! I hope next season is more than 10 episode!
    S2 is also ten episodes

SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

Jesus Christ I think Tomino wrote the finale.

Almost a year for S2 though, oof.

Speaks in riddles
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Reyd Nalaar
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Draenor

agggghhhhh the finale!