+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Spoiler: show

So the foster mother was Sara's monitor?

Also, is the patent suppose to imply that the Neolution group has government permission? Else how would the patents stand?

You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Stilzkin View Post

So the foster mother was Sara's monitor?

Also, is the patent suppose to imply that the Neolution group has government permission? Else how would the patents stand?

1) It would appear so

2) I think this part you kinda just have to give a willing suspension of disbelief for now

edit: Actually now that I thought about it more my previous argument still makes more sense

Sara was not on Neolution's radar whatsoever at the beginning of the series, that would make no sense if Mrs. S. was the monitor. The more I think about it, I think someone came for Kira, Mrs. S. fought them off and ran.

E. Body
    BG Level

Agree with Callisto, because

place was ransacked out of order, right? Or could just be a cover-up so Sarah doesn't know it was Mrs. S?

Black Mage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Amiricle Mihgo
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Also agree with Callisto but,

I get the impression Mrs. S was on the science team but had a change of heart.

The Fucking Voice of Actually
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

^

Also, this was fucking fantastic, all around.
    Canadian Sci-Fi TV has really stepped up the past few years.

SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

Yeah between this and Continuum they've had some strong entries recently.

Shootin' rocks at monsters
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Holy CRAP at this show. I love everything about it, except that I have to wait a year for more. This show... UGH. At least Breaking Bad comes back soon, but cripes. I know, I know. Non-specific approval-vomit, but man. This show slapped me from out of no where, and I'm glad it did.

I'm inclined to accept that Mrs. S ran off with Kira... I'm also inclined to think she knows more than she's let Sara know, though why... who knows. The patent is a weird issue. IF the original was not a clone, but a artificially created human, I'm not sure it's against international laws? And, if the original isn't human, then the clones aren't necessarily falling under human cloning? It's no doubt a discussion Clones 'R' Us doesn't want to be decided in the public sphere, but it's gonna make all people all kinds is squeemish. I was honestly surprised a bit that Alison's hubby was her monitor... I didn't think it was the friend she let die (smurf on that one, too), but Sara's point that, "You've known him since high school?" was at least kinda valid... that whole bit just feels too... predetermined. I dunno. Anywho, I cannot wait for Season 2. And 3. And 4. ALL the seasons.

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

I just decided to start watching this today. 29 seconds into the first episode, and I already want to have sex with this girl. Looks like I'll be marathoning this weekend.

EDIT: London Calling t-shirt with no pants. hhnnnnnnngggg

SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Viq View Post
    I just decided to start watching this today. 29 seconds into the first episode, and I already want to have sex with this girl. Looks like I'll be marathoning this weekend.

EDIT: London Calling t-shirt with no pants. hhnnnnnnngggg
    they cut down the skimpiness later in the season, but still she's crazy hot and a very, very good actress

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

Having only seen one episode, I was pretty impressed by her ability to flip between British and NA accents. Anyway, given that the season is over, I'll probably hijack this thread as my own little livejournal until I'm done with the other nine episodes.

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

7 episodes deep now, and will probably finish off the last few tonight. I have really been surprised by how much they're able to add each episode without it getting convoluted. It's been a long time since I've been this hooked on a show that isn't based on George RR Martin books. Thus far, episode 6 (potluck at Allison's house) has been the best episode.

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

My GF and I have a rule regarding the main Actress. If either of us ever meet her, we're fine if one of us starts to date her.

SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

yeah that's like, a can't hate scenario

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

Aight, full season done now.

- I agree with Calli's theory about Mrs. S.
    - Delphine's rapid change of position confused me, but I assume it's because of her interest in truly understanding the science, and not her interest in Kasima's sweet behind.
    - I'm not 100% sure Helena is dead. That largely comes from the writers throwing more curveballs than Clay Buccholz, so I just don't want to go with the most apparent scenario.
    - Rachel makes 10 known clones, right?
    - Please please please let the writers know how this story ends, and how to get there. I would gladly have a super solid 2 seasons of full narrative than a meandering 4 seasons with a bunch of bullshit filler. If that happens to this show, I will be so disappointed.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

just started watching this and was wondering why Vic seemed familiar. I think he played Vaas in Far Cry 3

The Fucking Voice of Actually
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

man this was good

SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

glad you liked it, been plugging this show to my friends incessantly lol

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

I tried plugging it to some of my buddies, and one of their reactions was, "Speaking of Orphan Black, did you see Chad Johnson missed a meeting with his parole officer?"

SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

did you tell them the show was about Halo and Bud Light?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast