+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Spoiler: show
    But was Mrs. S. also double crossing Sarah? I'm not sure, but I want to believe she wants to help Sarah but got double crossed. I'm guessing though, the story of however Sarah got to Mrs. S. is a lie, and she was really involved in the project to create her and decided to steal her away afterwards.

Also, I'm sure she's not going to just vanish, but if Sarah did disappears, who would the show be about?

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

Am I the only one curious about what wacky shit we'll find out about Felix? If he was in the same "orphanage" as Sarah, he must have been there for a reason too.

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Yeah, I'm curious too -- why he was the only other child Mrs. S. brought along. I don't think he's an observer or anything like that (because he grew up with her and all), but it's definitely a mystery.

You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

I find it hilarious that after the very first episode I when they showed Maslany's butt I was like man this show is awesome they should totally show more butts and from that point forward they've just hit me with Felix's every other episode.

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

So I learned something from tonight's Daily Show -- Leda is a mythological figure:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leda_%28mythology%29

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

Man, a lot happened in the new episode.

There's another clone with the same illness that died without any contact with the others. Alison is all kinds of fucked up. We now know who Kira's dad is. Helena is getting married into the crazy cult, with Art closing in. Sarah is probably seriously injured from a car crash. All the while, Mrs. S is nowhere to be found. None of this stuff seems like it will be explained anytime soon, either.

Out of all the stuff that happened, Cosima's Leekie impression was the best part.

SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

Comcast On Demand apparently uploaded a second entry of S2E1 instead of E3 :/

Banned.

BG Level

Show is going places.

SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

I had not realized immediately that the guy who just got introduced as Cal is the same guy who just took over as Daario in GoT. So ostensibly he gets to make out with both Daenerys and Sarah Manning, making him p. much the one guy in the world I'm most jealous of at the moment.

Shootin' rocks at monsters
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Helena terrifies the crap out of me.

Helena in a bloody, torn wedding dress, wielding a bloody butcher's knife, and slowly stumbling toward me after having just killed a man beginning to torture me, and then just clinging to me like me shooting her was NBD would probably leave me wet, and probably with a crap stain. Holy donkey licking hell that scene creeped me the deuce out.

SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

Fucking shit this show is awesome, that episode was bonkers.

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

Not a lot of wasted time in these episodes. So much stuff happens every week. I guess the three biggest questions I have right now are what will happen in the immediate future with Helena, Sarah and Rachel? What does Cal actually know? What's up with Mrs. S and Carlton? Mrs. S. is down with that BBC for reals, though.

I really suspect that Cal knows more than he's letting on. At least he seemed to be familiar with Dyad.

SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

It's nuts to me because I only really watch three shows(this, GoT, and Continuum) and actors from the other two have popped up in this the past two weeks

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

Cal/Daario didn't even change his hair or shave. He's just in jeans instead of a leather vest. Confuses the hell out of me.

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Really disappointed that Helena's crazy slowed her down and prevented her from shooting Rachel..

Or at least shooting Paul.

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

Man, anyone else falling inlove with Keira and how amazing strong, gifted, and quick witted she is? She completely defused the Cop situation within seconds. I badly want her as my daughter. I can't wait to hear why she is the way she is.

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

I thought that part was weird actually -- I mean the cop has no problems with her showing up wearing a gas mask?

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

The biggest part of that whole scene is Cal's multiple identities, wad of cash and gun. He's in with one side of the other, but we don't know which yet. And he has Kira, which makes him pretty important.

SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Serra View Post
    I thought that part was weird actually -- I mean the cop has no problems with her showing up wearing a gas mask?
    I couldn't tell if the RV + gas mask was an intentional Breaking Bad joke or what, I was expecting the cop to immediately bust into the RV thinking it was a meth op.

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

Sarah/Helena buddy cop intro was great.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast