Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Trailers on Netflix went live this week. There are 7 trailers, Character bios, and yes, Famke's butt is shown twice in the main trailer.

Its up btw, anyone care to share their thoughts that watched a couple episodes?

I have not yet

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

are they doing it like other netflix originals and just dumped the whole season?

Yea as far as I can tell

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

oh nice gonna watch some of this tonight

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

The red band trailer starts with this card: “The following trailer is restricted to Mature Audiences only by Netflix Inc,” reads the opening card, “for Mild Fornication, Fellatio, Heavy Cocaine Use, Lesbian Necrophilia, and Violent Hemorrhaging.”

Here's hoping this turns out to be decent. I've lost count of how many bad werewolf movies I've seen over the years.

E. Body
    BG Level

On episode 6 atm, entertaining enough. Not sure if I'd actually recommend it, but it's keeping me interested. At least they drop the whole season down at once anyways.

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

Watched first two last night. Not great but good enough that I'll keep watching.

yea i watched the first 3, its kinda slow but intriguing. i'll probably end up watching the whole season. the werewolf change was kinda fun.

E. Body
    BG Level

So I finished this and still have no clue if I'd recommend it. It kept me entertained enough to keep watching, but I'm pretty confused at the ending... Not sure if there's supposed to be a season 2 or what, if not I shall stay confused. I followed it well enough and guessed a lot of stuff before they happened, but I still have no idea on a lot of stuff....

If anyone bears through it I'd love to discuss it.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Hi Iono. I just finished Episode 13 this morning. I too am completely confused about some things, so I'll discuss it with you if you like.

Spoiler: show
    They better have a season two because I have a lot of questions in regards to the whole subplot with Dr. Pryce. I mean, you think you have enough going on with the Werewolves & murders (Charlotte, Peter & his cousin Destiny etc.), but then they throw in the whole Vampire thing and it's back story (Roman & his mom Olivia). Let's not forget there are also creatures created by Dr. Pryce from dead things (Shelly & Roman's baby with his cousin Letha). By the time you get to see the thing in the chamber at the end, you know it's the new species created by Dr. Pryce, but what about all the unanswered questions?

Dr. Pryce told Olivia that she should be interested in wanting to know what he was up to. Are we are supposed to gather that it's some super undead monster that he's baking in the white tower oven? So the Church is LOD LLC, but they want to both exterminate monsters and create them at the same time? Since Roman killed Olivia, is it safe to assume that only Vampires can kill other Vampires? Lastly, I guess Charlotte is still alive at the end of the credits because they didn't cut off her head like they did Peter's uncle?

E. Body
    BG Level

sob my mouse clicked "back" on accident and i ruined my post...

Were they vampires? The tail and the blood into angel wings threw me off. What did the gypsy's call them?
    And no clue why the babies always came out deformed, gets it's rare to pass on the gene?

I guess Shelly and the baby were just held together by biotics? Was always wondering what kind of stuff Dr. Pryce could do, I'm sure he knows what Olivia was. But no clue how much knowledge she shared with him, obviously he has knowledge other typical human facilities don't have. And he was secretive enough about everything. But he could be getting the knowledge from the church or olivia herself, as to why she would trust him who knows...??

As for the Ouroboros, it usually means the end of the old and in with the new. Or the beginning of the new cycle. Cycle of what iono, evil monsters, humanity, the world? I assume he's creating the species as to God's plans, or what the church is telling him is God's will. As to how Roman new what it was right away dunno either...

Who's Charlotte? The other wolf girl? If so that was the stupidest way to turn ever.... And why the hell did her dyed white hair go back to brown afterwards?

I hope there's a season 2 because I have so many questions, but that last episode just pissed me off with all the questions lol Shit got more confusing than Lost

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

i'm on episode 2, it's not bad.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Reminded me of an anime. The rich kid is right out of a Gucci ad. About midway through it gets trippy like the end of Evangelion for a while.

the girl wolf was a bit of an anticlimactic twist, you suspect if for a while, then it turns out to be true. Why did the gypsies run at the end? All the danger was gone... What drug was the mom on? Uber rich family has a crazy deformed daughter that glows blue, they sent her to public school? Small town USA has a massive skyscraper in it that is somehow staffed with geniuses paid fortunes. What was the point of gucci boy raping the cousin/sister to have a kid?

The story stayed interesting, but the actual acting (especially between the two main guys) wasn't very good and they killed the rest of the cast. A new season would only appeal to me to get questions anwered.

Still feel like I see baby Steve Buscemi every time I see Roman. x.x

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

glad i'm not the only one.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Up to episode 3. Its interesting enough to keep me involved but it seems all over the place.