Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread

Thread: Field gear     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Field gear

I am working on the field torque and rope but could not find anything stating how much they help. Any info would be fine even eyeballing as a start. I could tell a huge difference in pickaxe breaks in no armor vs the AH field gear but no obvious changes in item quality. I know this would take a huge sample size to test.

The Syrup To Waffles's Waffle
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cair Bear
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

I would like to take a moment to thank everyone for their meaningful input. This was much more helpful than the google search results showing dat mining or pictures of the field gear.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

The eyerolls are because there's a "random crafting question" thread not 3 posts up. top sticky even. it gets very tiresome for regular posters when people don't use it.

to answer your question, they're really not worth your time. Skip the items and save yourself the headache imo.

Pandemonium
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Considering that you not only asked your original question politely, but then responded to others' displeasure with understated sarcasm, I'll second Guitarman's advice. Use the random question thread for small wonderment like this, although in relation to the specific equipment you've mentioned, you may be best off not bothering at all.