1. You are currently viewing a section that predates the release of FFXIV:ARR and the information you see here is most likely outdated and/or useless.
  1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 7 hours, 19 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 16 hours, 40 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 0 hours, 19 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 9 hours, 40 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Old Remora Players?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Doing pretty good man, playing 14 beta when i can waiting for the release. I've thought about comming back to 11 sometimes, even attempted it shortly with that one character i made but i couldent bring myself to start over a 6th time, lol. 11's exps have always been worthless @ release and honestly pup, sch and blu are pretty useless too, so theres no surpise there for me. I still check out the website every week, it's amazing what you guys are still doing and im happy to it, maybe there is a chance of me playing again but i have high hopes for ARR, i actually liked 1.0 alot tbh. I'll have to drop by vent sometime if you PM me the details.

Tom still plays as well.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Teeko View Post
    Doing pretty good man, playing 14 beta when i can waiting for the release. I've thought about comming back to 11 sometimes, even attempted it shortly with that one character i made but i couldent bring myself to start over a 6th time, lol. 11's exps have always been worthless @ release and honestly pup, sch and blu are pretty useless too, so theres no surpise there for me. I still check out the website every week, it's amazing what you guys are still doing and im happy to it, maybe there is a chance of me playing again but i have high hopes for ARR, i actually liked 1.0 alot tbh. I'll have to drop by vent sometime if you PM me the details.
    I still have my char and I keep paying for it every other month so it doesn't disappear. But, like Teeko said, I don't think I'll return to FFXI now that I have some free time to focus on various aspects of my life. That being said, FFXIV:ARR looks promising and I might give it a shot.

Yeah, toss me vent info again, Allen and I may drop by again.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Well, hello there. Been a long time. Remember?

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    Yeah, I was Roxan, Allen, Awsome, and now known as Legend. I am currently the leader of Exodus. A lot of that stuff happened before you were in the ls I believe. Aeron was in Exodus as well. I saw he won a Burtgang from the last mog bonanza which is cool. I hope all is going well with you two.
    dude. hello. :]

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Anyone remember Fudge? I remember a couple of you guys!

The Real Cookiemonster
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Dark Depravity
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Were you a tarutaru? yellow(brown?)'ish bowl cut?

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

yep that was me, I was in ATG, had like war, nin, brd, blm, rdm @75

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Struggle Isreal
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

I stumbled upon this thread about a year and a half late. lol anyone remember a Ranger / Samurai named Kriske from Remora back in the day?