1. You are currently viewing a section that predates the release of FFXIV:ARR and the information you see here is most likely outdated and/or useless.
  1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 20 hours, 40 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 3 hours, 19 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 13 hours, 40 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 20 hours, 19 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Old Remora Players?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Hrm.. I recognize a couple of you. Not that I really know you, however. I'm on Durandal in XIV.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Sutien name sounds really really familiar. :D I'm glad this thread is attracting people from Remora! Durandal seems really popular so I will definitely keep that in mind. I wonder how much tougher it will be for new players on the existing servers compared to the new servers though in terms of leveling up. I feel the new 2.0 servers would be awesome for the whole 2.0 leveling experience. But the 1.0 servers which you guys are on would be sweet for playing with old friends from Remora. I hope more and more people see this thread I miss my old FFXI friends!

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

i am darksorrow.

i have a couple of characters in ffxiv 1:0 on sargantanas server, but none of them above levle 30. i had a hard time deciding race and i didnt really get attached to any of my caracters. i will probably do fresh start on new server once ffxiv 2:0 releases.

Remora was such an awesome server. So much epic drama lols. I avoided most of it thankful, but witnessed from a distance for much entertainment. The drama in XI was like no other . Dont really recognize any of the names here sadly

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Omg I remember you Darksorrow! Elvaan Pally?? Hope I'm not wrong but I do remember see your name. Technyze is really familiar as well!

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Tibiam View Post
    Omg I remember you Darksorrow! Elvaan Pally?? Hope I'm not wrong but I do remember see your name. Technyze is really familiar as well!
    Yes that´s me.

I remember you, too.

I remember you Sutien. You were in Exodus linkshell. That linkshell is still around on Cerberus going strong. No idea if I will play 14 or not. I'm still pissed off at Sinus for stealing Daonlytruazns Kraken club and using it to fund his Goldsmithing to get his Aegis.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Wow yesterday I had this urge to look up stuff about Remora and even more amazed to see a active forum about it.
    These names that are popping up I have not seen in years, bringing up some up the old memories and drama that took me years to block out of my head. Stainislaw and Ferenan, those are some really old name's up there.

Well at least it look's like everyone is doing somewhat well, I been playing the ARR beta also and will probley play again when it's out, till then I still live on the Levi server playing here and there, a retired but happy paladin.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Stanislaw Ziolkowski
    FFXIV Server
    Durandal

Quote Originally Posted by AeronX2013 View Post
    Wow yesterday I had this urge to look up stuff about Remora and even more amazed to see a active forum about it.
    These names that are popping up I have not seen in years, bringing up some up the old memories and drama that took me years to block out of my head. Stainislaw and Ferenan, those are some really old name's up there.

Well at least it look's like everyone is doing somewhat well, I been playing the ARR beta also and will probley play again when it's out, till then I still live on the Levi server playing here and there, a retired but happy paladin.
    And I see my misspelled name is still famous as ever. =/

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

the hell is this?

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    I remember you Sutien. You were in Exodus linkshell. That linkshell is still around on Cerberus going strong. No idea if I will play 14 or not. I'm still pissed off at Sinus for stealing Daonlytruazns Kraken club and using it to fund his Goldsmithing to get his Aegis.
    Hey! I hope you're the Allen I think you are. I'm not surprised to hear they're still going; they're an exceptional group. You still with them?
    I never liked Sinus. I didn't know the guy, but he sounded like an annoying bitch. Just his name pisses me off.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Stanislaw View Post
    And I see my misspelled name is still famous as ever. =/

Ah darn sorry Stanislaw. Anyway I somewhat remember you, think you were a good rdm that worked hard trying to get the hat, the hat that drops all the time now that I always toss if I ever solo a Xacabard. I must have tossed dozens by now thinking about all the rdm's years ago that pushed so hard to get.

Yeah, I was Roxan, Allen, Awsome, and now known as Legend. I am currently the leader of Exodus. A lot of that stuff happened before you were in the ls I believe. Aeron was in Exodus as well. I saw he won a Burtgang from the last mog bonanza which is cool. I hope all is going well with you two.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Yeah, I was Roxan, Allen, Awsome, and now known as Legend. I am currently the leader of Exodus. A lot of that stuff happened before you were in the ls I believe. Aeron was in Exodus as well. I saw he won a Burtgang from the last mog bonanza which is cool. I hope all is going well with you two.
    Thanks Roxan, you seem to have gone though a bit of names, picking the right numbers was still a shock to me, but I'm glad to have my paladin dreams come true, I never cared for ochain all though so many claim its the better of the 2 shields, I solo farmed dynamis for a bout a half of year to get Aegis done. I also still smith alot, managed another cursed hauberk -1 tonight, might be my 25th by now, even at 15 or so million, still a nice hit, I just been really lucky. I know everyone's been working hard to make there dreams come true though, I won't ever miss the Remora drama, but can't forget either. I think I had you guys to thank for PWatcher win, my first win and got the sword and gloves same night, now that was awsome. I don't have much going on now, most people I knew on Levi are gone now, just
    taking it easy till ARR is out. I just solo dynamis everyday and do some VW here and there, all this great stuff for Paladin and nobody really shouts for it, maybe I should have got a GA or dagger, it was a tough choice.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

dafuq. I remember seeing Roxan in Jeuno and being like "damn shes pimp!". Exodus was always an awesome LS back during those times. I also am not surprised to hear that they are still going strong. Hey iulus how is my taru buddy doing?

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Yeah, it took me a few minutes to place the events, but I remembered the references you guys always made. What about the others I used to hang out in Exo with? It's been a while, so I'm thinking many have moved on. All is well, or mostly well. I could complain about random shit, but I won't! If you do play XIV, then you have to let me know.

Yar, I recognize Aeron. Good to see you as well, you bastard. I only ever won firecrackers from that event.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

greetings Darkprayer, Ticko, Teeko, teekoo, Rorald here Honestly dont remember which server im on in 14 cause its been down for so long, Ticko Ridills if you see me running around would love to talk to everyone from remora/levi.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Teeko View Post
    greetings Darkprayer, Ticko, Teeko, teekoo, Rorald here Honestly dont remember which server im on in 14 cause its been down for so long, Ticko Ridills if you see me running around would love to talk to everyone from remora/levi.
    Fucking Teeko.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

A bombing in boston and suddenly khal appears....

Old habits die hard i guess.

Holy shit, it's Khal and Teeko! Exodus is on Cerberus right now renamed ExodusAllStars. The name Exodus was taken on Cerberus, so we saw the name ExodusAllStars on another server and we're like "let's copy them bitches". A new expansion came out recently if you saw. It sucks donkey dicks and didn't add any linkshell activities. They also added two new jobs that are useless. You have Runefencer which is a great sword wielding piece of shit. Then, you have Geomancer. They create bubbles that surround you and add buffs. Just don't fart inside one or you're fucked. It's only me and Zam left from the old days. so, how are you two doing?