Lostbane
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mexi Lostbane
    FFXIV Server
    Siren
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Many BG peeps playing this? I recently got into it as XIV is in a major content lull. Loving it!

Ninja Ninja
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Noemi Rondain
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Oh snap. I didn't know we had a thread for this. Been playing for a couple weeks at this point and having a ton of fun so far.

I got an invite into clan, so I have access to a ton of blueprints that solo players would have to farm the shit out of to get access to.

I have three frames right now and a couple Prime weapons.

I got Frost and Soma Prime from being a Twitch Prime member, and have those at max rank. Probably Forma-ing the frame soon so I can keep stacking Armor on it for Snow Globe durability.

Bought a Trinity Prime blueprint set from a player, and just finished fabricating it today. Probably spending some time getting it to look like a White Mage tonight.

Replicated Banshee from my clan and have that at level 9-ish.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Been playing on/off for about a year, sitting at MR22 which pretty much means I hardly log-on when some event isn't on, as all I got left for MR grinding at this point are annoying things (dogs, archwing weapons, weapons that need to be crafted from weapons of other weapons). Still one of the most laidback F2P games I've played, and continue to keep in check with. They finally let us invite other people over to our orbiters (ships) last week.

Do wish they'd make the initial slot count higher for newer players though, at least 3 warframe slots and 10 weapons to start in addition to the 50 plat you start with. It's the only thing a bit in-your-face about its platinum marketplace and it paints a sour picture for newer players who won't have the means of trading worthwhile prime parts/mods for platinum for quite awhile to access more without getting the wallet out.

It's all dicks and airplanes
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cia Mir
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

I play on and off, kind of lost steam at MR15 after I caught up on relic grinding and the like there wasn't a lot left to do. Carebarrel IGN, maybe we can do shit sometime. I've been meaning to pick up Mirage Prime, and I'd love people to hunt Eidolons with. I was almost done with Quill rep.

Ninja Ninja
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Noemi Rondain
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Kaisha View Post
    Been playing on/off for about a year, sitting at MR22 which pretty much means I hardly log-on when some event isn't on, as all I got left for MR grinding at this point are annoying things (dogs, archwing weapons, weapons that need to be crafted from weapons of other weapons). Still one of the most laidback F2P games I've played, and continue to keep in check with. They finally let us invite other people over to our orbiters (ships) last week.

Do wish they'd make the initial slot count higher for newer players though, at least 3 warframe slots and 10 weapons to start in addition to the 50 plat you start with. It's the only thing a bit in-your-face about its platinum marketplace and it paints a sour picture for newer players who won't have the means of trading worthwhile prime parts/mods for platinum for quite awhile to access more without getting the wallet out.
    Yeah, the only real problems that I had outside the gate was the fact that they start you with a gimped color palette and not enough slots to feel like you have room to grow.

Having access to weapons isn't a problem once you get a clan, or realize you can just buy blueprints instead of the weapons themselves off the market for non-prime weapons.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cia Mir
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

I came back for a couple months, been my only pick up and put down game besides Splatoon in years. Game's really friendly in that regard. Doesn't beg me for money, doesn't leave me in the dust when I need to stop. Only MR18 now, but sadly between the time of my break and now there hasn't been terribly much.

Ember/Loki/Frost went back into the vault, Mirage and Zephyr got primed, 2 new Eidolons and a new matchmaker to go with them (this is actually largely why I stopped initially), and as of a couple days Khora is out that seems to be a glorified Inaros, but I haven't had time to kit her out.

Happy to find a game that doesn't shit on me for needing a break. I think I'll be playing this for years to come on and off.

Venus I think it was, is getting the open world treatment Earth got, so we'll be having another large(ish) expansion soon probably. More Eidolons, more rep, more related open world content.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Interested in trying this out...are people on here still playing it?

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

on and off again, on pc though

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    on and off again, on pc though
    Same deal here. It's F2P nature makes it rather easy to just ignore for months at a time and hop on to check out whatever new gets added/unvaulted.

Not quite sure why they're bothering with a Switch port, and an outsourced port at that, likely meaning for further delayed updates that PS4/Xbone already wait on. Hopefully there's enough players for it on there, since I doubt there'd be any cross-platform play going on with how DE deploys updates in a staggered fashion across platforms.

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

i hop on, max out a few frames, get gtfo until friends drag me back in

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heavy Arms
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

I started playing about a week ago. Definitely enjoying it. After watching tennocon today really looking forward to what they are bringing to the game. The space ship battles look great. Just hope there is some variety to them.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Bard-turned-Miner
    BG Level

Scrolled back a bit and didn't see anyone post this... Warframe was announced for the Switch yesterday:

Port by Panic Button, same company that did Wolf 2, Doom and Rocket League.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Started playing last night. Have frost prime and a couple of prime weapons from a twitch bundle last year so I've been melting through shit so far, but I'm liking it. Want to work towards building Limbo/Prime before he goes away.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cia Mir
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

I check in every now and again, but it doesn't take long to consume their content once you're caught up. Waiting for Venus myself. Finally might have more use for the ship types than just bringing the hacker one along for sorties.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

is it gonna be free on switch? I've never tried it but might give it a whirl at that point

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Fondue View Post
    is it gonna be free on switch? I've never tried it but might give it a whirl at that point
    Yeah and it's in the eshop right now but you can't download and it only says TBD.