+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Warframe     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Good game, better than Destiny, Division and all that looter shooter crap out there since it actually has gameplay and no stupid gearscore shit.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

fyi they're giving away Ash Prime for free if you long on rn

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    fyi they're giving away Ash Prime for free if you long on rn
    Only if you had a Twitch account linked to Warframe in the week prior.
    https://forums.warframe.com/topic/98...rime-drop-fix/

Also just going to slap this here because the song is pretty damn good.

Also the Railjack live demo they did.

Lostbane
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mexi Lostbane
    FFXIV Server
    Siren
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

I love that song. It's completely stuck in my head. The stream from Tennocom was amazing!

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Trying this out again on PS4 after 3 1/2 year hiatus and it's... fun, i guess. I keep hearing that it's a good alternative to Destiny, but it really isn't, it's more of it's own thing. I've gotten a much better rhythm of the gameplay after about 6 hours of playtime and will split my time between the two. I'm looking forward to opening the other half of Earth after the next couple planets so i can do some spear fishing.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I don't know where all the Destiny comparisons come from either. Warframe has barely any story content after five years, a limited amount of mission types, and a lot of samey-environments since there's the shared assets between planets of a respective faction's control, with slight modifications. It's a simple pickup&play grind game which allows you to become stupid powerful against 95% of the content and dance around the maps bullet-jumping and sliding everywhere like an idiot, which appeals to me. It's a podcasting game for me, especially after the removal of the 8man raids since those were the only thing that required some coordination for a decent payout (credits, high chance of rare crates, and arcanes).

Eidolon grinding doesn't quite scratch the same itch since they're all cut&dry unless you bring completely unoptimal Warframes/Operators to do them.

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

I'm stuck trying to find 2 more cephalon fragments so i can get to phobos....wht a fucking pain in the ass

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

If you got Thief's Wit, Loot Detector, or Animal Instinct (the latter likely not if you're newish), throw those on. They'll make the fragments appear on your minimap (4 blueish squarey icon) from a few meters away so you don't generally have to explore every corner of every given tile.

And yes, some of the junction requirements feel arbitrary and annoying.

Black Mage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Chrian Kywind
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Anyone on PC need /want a vulpine mask? I have an extra.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

just started playing, is there any real point to trying to open all the chests and gathering points? I feel like I'm spending 75% of my mission time opening boxes for 22 credits

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Nav Coordinates + Ayatan stars

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

I encountered a funny glitch last night. On Corpus snow base levels, when your dog companion uses it's "open lockers" ability in rooms with snow floor, it will fall through the environment and reappear on the other side of the map.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Lot's of fun bugs in bugframe but still a awesome game if anyone needs help with setup for eidolons etc i'm beerium in game.

It's all dicks and airplanes
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cia Mir
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

This one's been my favorite I've run into. Did it for both 17 and 18.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ed5cYffiEa0

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heavy Arms
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Feel free to add me in game. On PC Heavyarmzz. Having started eidolons yet but pretty geared up.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Shimbo View Post
    Lot's of fun bugs in bugframe
    Still waiting on them to fix over half of them in Onslaught as well. The host migration problems need addressing badly, but it'd require them to change how the zone transitions first.

Host leaving the match in Onslaught causes three problems:

1. They need to sit back and not take the portal, which means whatever enemies are still alive in that zone will remain there for 30s, hogging enemy-spawn slots for those in the next zone trying to kill as much as possible during their 45s Focus window
    2. Host Migration takes time, and when gameplay resumes, all your stats are reset to the beginning of what you'd have in the zone transition, which in most cases meaning having next to no energy, and whatever combos/ability build-ups you've been using to kill enemies get reset. You also lose some of your focus timer in this process
    3. In Elite Onslaught, it's supposed to have a set RNG seed (resets once weekly on Monday) for the zones, but host migration can break this, resetting the order of tiles back to the first one

1 they could quickfix by force-despawning all enemies in the old zone. 2 would require them to change how the zone transitions occur, perhaps using the continue/leave system like Defense missions have. 3 would probably be addressed by virtue of fixing #2.

And that's ignoring all the other problems with the mode. A lot of it adds up to a giant headache for me that just wastes my time trying to get my daily focus out of the way. DE is very picky-choosy with when and what they want to fix, but it's aggravating for something that's their most recent public content with how fundamentally flawed it is.

Hell, they still haven't done anything to address the way the game streams in assets, since it loads the next zone once the timer hits zero in the current one, meaning people with toasters can hold back the portal from appearing for a full minute instead of the 3-5s it'd take with people playing with adequate specs.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

The Jupiter junction from Ceres was a bitch to do the the Mag frame. Took about 6 tries and I really didn't believe it when I finally killed the fucker. Sounds like I'm going to have to use the same strategy to kill the Europa one. Hide, pull 3 times, pump shotgun blasts into it's head, repeat.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Valkyr was such a big cheat until they nerfed her fourth ability.
    I remember running through most of the junctions as her.
    That was a while back though.

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Limbo has been awesome. Cant wait to get prime

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Yimoa View Post
    Valkyr was such a big cheat until they nerfed her fourth ability.
    I remember running through most of the junctions as her.
    That was a while back though.
    She's still stupid. With the right mods hysteria can still be kept up for extended periods of time at only 2-3 energy/tic. That + Eternal War has caused me to carry 99% of my lv 50/100 sorties

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast