+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Our ninth podcast episode is about to start! For anyone that wants to be an audience member, hop on our Teamspeak!

Edit: Show's over! But you can listen to the recording here!

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

We just updated our website fully and are working out the kinks! The podcast will be starting up again this weekend with its 10th episode. We're also looking for some staff writers who enjoy reading and covering news. There are a few positions open and anyone that wants to get some experience in press can contact me for a brief chat about our expectations. There are also other opportunities as well within the community!

Right now our FFXIV roster is pretty much full, but I know the Star Wars guys are always looking for more. Our Wildstar and TES:O branches are also accepting applications at this slow time for MMO gaming. Our Saturday night boards games have been a BLAST and this weekend we'll be trying something a little new.

If you're a gamer looking for a long-term home with organized team play and growing gaming press coverage, check out our site and see what we're all about.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

This Sunday is our 11th podcast which you can sit it on while we perform it live on our Teamspeak (ts3.impact-gaming.us:1561). Our press section is doing well and we are always on the hunt for those who love to read news and want to share it with others through our site. Editorials (opinion pieces) are welcome as well! Any press is good press right now! Interested parties can click here.

We're still accepting members for all chapters with few exceptions. We have a poll running now to change the board game night since Saturday was hit-or-miss this summer. League of doing very well lately and our DOTA 2 crew is looking for another couple of members to fill out its roster. Recruitment continues for TES:O, Wildstar, and Star Citizen, with early consideration for EQ Next members coming this fall (as soon as we get Landmark).

As always, check out our website if you're looking for an organize and mature, adult-oriented place to play games either semi-hardcore or casually. See yas around!

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

The Impact Press team is looking for someone to cover Kickstarter/Greenlight/etc. games. If you like following these trends and like to write even more, send me a PM for all the info.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Impact Gaming Community - A Multi-Game MMOG Community

IGC will be on-site at New York City Comic-con this year. Look for the IGC t-shirts! Our press team (myself included) will be there covering the video game news and related topics! See you there.

-> http://www.impact-gaming.us/press/nycc-2013

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Comic-Con came and went but we covered it! You can check out all our news at : http://www.impact-gaming.us/press/nycc-2013

We even got cosplay pictures so please enjoy them!!! (courtesy of Xerlic).

As we go into the last few months of the year we're still looking for players looking to start new groups within our community and writers who are passionate about covering video game news! PM if interested.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

IGC turns three today! Happy birthday to us and a big thank you to all the players that make what we do possible!

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

IGC is participating in the Extra Life fundraiser this Satuday, November 2. This is an all-day gaming event where we game, you donate to help raise money for sick kids within the Children's Miracle Network Hospitals! Our fundraising goal was $500 but we already reached that goal, so we will be increasing it to $1000 before the start of the event!

We have a post on the matter on our frontpage with all the details of the event. If you don't know one of our gamers then donate to the team captain. You can make a difference by donating a few bucks this weekend!

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

So far we've raised $791 of our $1000 goal! You can donate to the cause by supporting any of our members at this page: http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?...m&teamID=12184

To see who's streaming live, check out the right-side of our frontpage at www.impact-gaming.us. Toss a few bucks our way to support the kids! Every penny goes to the SickKids Children's Miracle Network Hospital!

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

IGC is looking to bring FPS games into our community. We are currently seeking a squad leader for Battlefield 4. Please inquire about how to join us via email on our teamspeak.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Impact Gaming Community is currently seeking Guild Leaders and Officers and of course members for the following upcoming games:

EverQuest Next
    Wildstar
    Pathfinder Online
    Shroud of the Avatar
    The Repopulation

We are also on the lookout for someone looking to take the helm on running tabletop campaigns with us again using Roll20+TS or something similar. If you are type leadership type please contact me at [email protected].

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

We are continuing to accept applications for members and leaders for the above games.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

IGC is currently seeking players and admins (interview process) looking to play the following games:
    -Pathfinder Online (early access a bonus)
    -The Repopulation (backers are a bonus)

Other positions also available:
    -Tabletop RPG Dungeon Master (must have knowledge of several gaming systems)

We are still recruiting for the following games as well!
    -Wildstar (roster 30+ players at this time)
    -League of Legends (all skill levels, just reopened this group yesterday!)

Please PM, post up, or email me at [email protected] with interest.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

IGC will be running two online tabletop RPG game nights per week beginning this weekend. Also we're looking to bring back online board/card gaming with Friday night Cards Against Humanity, Settlers of Catan, Guillotine, and maybe even Diplomacy if we get the right crew.

In general the community will be looking to accommodate a wider variety of player styles, even casual. If you're looking to bring something to the table for our community or just want to play something with us, hit me up on here or the above email. We are still considering most of the above positions as well as others at this time. Nothing is out of bounds at this point if we get the leadership to organize stuff!

So hard we fuck rocks
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

any plans to play archeage?

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

At the moment we are recruiting for the game. Internally we have maybe a handful interested which isn't enough for me to say "we're playing this for certain". I am on the hunt for a guild leader and have someone on the line whom I trust and is considering it strongly. If that's a go, then it's all a go.

We had around 20 for this last year who I am also in the process of contacting again. Hopefully I'll get a few bites there too. Will update as we go.

So hard we fuck rocks
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Go Kyrios server if you do

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

IGC is opening up recruitment for Skyforge. Leadership types are encouraged to seek us out.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

IGC will be taking part in the Extra Life fundraiser for its second year! Last year we raised over $900 and want to bust down the $2k door.

If you would like to donate to the team, head over to our page linked below and donate to anyone of our streamers who will be broadcasting all weekend starting tomorrow evening. You could donate through my page if you wish of another IGC member if you know one. Thanks for reading and an extra special thanks to those that give!

IGC donation page: http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?...m&teamID=16068
    My page: http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?...cipantID=98615

You'll be able to check out all the IGC streamers here.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Our 27th podcast is now up for listening at http://www.impact-gaming.us/podcast

You can also subscribe to our podcast on your phone via the following link: subscribe

Somehow we got yanked off itunes so working on getting us registered on there again. I hope you enjoy our show and thanks for listening!