+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Our 35th podcast is up for listening: http://www.impact-gaming.us/podcast/...5-nitty-gritty
    We're also on iTunes, search for "igc podcast" and subscribe!

Last night we officially began our Tabletop (Simulator) board game group up again and we had a lot of fun! Check it out: http://www.impact-gaming.us/groups/t...ght-sat-4-4-15

We're looking to expand the group another 2-3 players and welcome anyone interested.

Lastly we're forming a group for Crowfall come 2016, but a light recruitment phase has started already. We have a guild leader who is also an official moderator on the Crowfall boards and a backer for the game. We'll be forming up in beta but in the meantime, come check us out if you wanna play any of our current offerings! (FFXIV, Tera, WoW, Tabletop).

Just shoot me an email at [email protected] or PM me here or on my site if there are any questions. Thanks!

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

We've now aired our 37th episode and we are still moving on. IGC has made a few moves over the past month including:

Solidifying the Tabletop gamer group as a weekly things (Saturday Nights) with discussion for a weeknight ongoing.
    We are now simulcasting our podcast on my Twitch account at www.twitch.tv/greyjorildyn. Still bi-weekly (5/3, 5/17, 5/31, etc.). Podcast are also cross-posted on our Youtube channel as well.
    The community is moving from considering itself almost strictly MMOs to really incorporating a larger variety of games, mostly due to the popularity of our TTS group. Players can now apply to join the "community guild" to play anything and get access to our 512-person TS and the forums.
    A streaming team is now forming and already has a number of regular streamers including myself, Defiantdaniel, aimonster, gainwin, and a few others who have small followings on their channels.
    There is a movement to increase our Twitter and social media presence in general.

We now also take questions for our programming via [email protected] and any community-related inquiries can still be send to [email protected]!

If any of this interests you, feel free to send me a PM on this forum, or on mine at www.impact-gaming.us/forum or hit me up on steam at greyenvy. Come be a part of our team and have a good time with a mature audience.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Reli Turino
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

43 Podcasts and counting!

As a member of IGC since before it even was IGC (5+ years) - I'd like to take the time to express not why I joined, but why I stay!

Gaming is a way of life for most gamers. It's more than a hobby, it's a marriage. 'Till death do us part! At IGC we are constantly evolving, finding innovative ways to immerse ourselves in this marriage.

We don't just have a group of people who play this or that - we have a community that bleeds gaming. Podcasts, Wiki's, Tabletop (Including old school D&D campaigns), Facebook, Twitter, a YouTube Channel, a Stream Team that streams all forms of gaming, A Steam Group, A Press Team - always looking for the next "Big Thing" in gaming. Various gaming chapters, each with it's own style, it's own feel. We have Programmers, IT Professionals, Website Developers, and all facets in between. We aren't paid to do it - we do it because of our passion for gaming.

At IGC - You quickly realize you aren't alone in your passion. You become a piece of a much larger whole, where not only do you feel like you "Fit In", you feel like you "Belong". There is no overbearing management BS that you have to jump through hoops for. If you want to come up with something new and exciting, start a new chapter or just become part of another team - you're given all of the tools to realize your vision. For free! No dues to pay, No forms to sign - let your imagination be your guide. Why wouldn't you want to be part of something like that? These are just some of the reasons I choose to stay. They are also some of the reasons you should choose to join!

Look, if you're into playing games - online, console, emulator, old school pen & paper - anything - IGC is the home you haven't visited yet. So pack up your stuff, load it in a truck and drive on over. We'll even help you move in!

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Thank you Reli for the great attestation to our community.

We are looking to bring in people for the following leadership positions:

Head MOBA Game Master
    This position is a community manager level leadership spot (highest responsibilities). We are looking for someone who eats, sleeps, and dreams about MOBAs all day, every day. It doesn't matter if it's League, DOTA2, HotS, etc. We want someone who will organize this new section of the community and bring in other GMs to open up multiple chapters of MOBA games under the IGC banner. Requires excellent people skills, leadership experience, and ability to manage administrative duties on a website (I will train on all that stuff, if you know how to use a blogger/LJ, that's your best start). Experience with Joomla! is a plus. 2-3 years MOBA experience required.

Head Fighting Game Master
    This position is a community manager level leadership spot (highest responsibilities). To fill this role we are looking for a person who loves fighting games with a passion. In particular we are looking for someone who enjoys their fighting games on PC. This person would be brought in to build a fighting game community within IGC across one or several games over the course of time. You may appoint and recruit your own officers as appropriate. Experience/Good reputation on popular fighting game forums is a huge plus. Knowledge of and a desire to follow tournament news is required. Some leadership experience is required (managing people, admin stuff, etc).

Skyforge Pantheon Leader
    This position is a Guild Master level position. Primary responsibilities will involve leading and recruiting for our SKYFORGE guild. You may of course elect new leaders at your discretion. You should be someone who prefers PvP playstyles, but also likes PvE as well. The day-to-day is no different than running a typical guild, but you will be provided with all the resources you need to make this happen, such as forums, Teamspeak channels, etc. Must have current Skyforge beta access, understand the systems of the game, and want to mainline this game for at least 6-12 months. 1-2 years GM or leadership experience required.

Crowfall Guild Leader
    This position is a Guild Master level position. Primary responsibilities will involve leading and recruiting for our CROWFALL guild. You can elect leaders you feel are best suited to assist in that task. You should prefer a mix of PvE and PvP to be best fit for this position. The day-to-day is of course no different than running a typical guild. Just as above, you'll get everything you need to run the guild, including artwork. Must be a present backer of this game and want to play it upon release -or- after you have seen and played the BETA and decide it is where you want to be for the long-haul. 1-2 years GM or leadership experience required.

If you are interested in any of the above positions within IGC please contact me directly at [email protected], fill out an application, or catch me on our community Teamspeak: ts3.impact-gaming.us (default port). Thank you again to BG for giving us this great space for shameless plugs. Thanks and looking forward to reading some more emails!

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nicholai Tankyou
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

When are you guys gonna get a CS:GO team?

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

FPS has been a spotty journey in IGC. We have a lot of FPS players but no one who mains FPS games, and thus no one really capable of leading clans. We would most definitely like someone in that capacity as well.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nicholai Tankyou
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

I play CS pretty much every day, and keep up with the pro scene pretty well. Just saying.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Big things happening once again. Firstly we have officially brought in nicholai as FPS clan leader for Counter-Strike: Global Operative as of this morning! Look forward to additional clans coming in the future for different games too. Minecraft is also making a BIG return to IGC! We now have our own official server running FTB Infinity 1.7 (v.1.8.2). If you're looking to gel with our community, hop on over to our Minecraft forum and get whitelisted (hopping on TS helps!).

Lastly, our 45th podcast episode will be on air live at www.twitch.tv/greyjorildyn on Sunday August 23 at 7pm EST. Lots happening at IGC this month with more to come. Thanks for reading BG! Stay classy.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Looking for some folks who wanna have fun playing Rocket League (PC) on friday nights! Let me know if interested and we'll see what we can do!

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Some news to report. Neutral Impact has cleared A3S in FFXIV, our WoW guild has gone on hiatus until the next expansion, and we are restarting our Guild wars 2 group for the next content coming up. We have a podcast coming up this Sunday at 7pm EST which you can catch on www.twitch.tv/greyjorildyn at that time. We have started the Friday night Rocket league group and so far it has been just me and a few others but it's been super fun.

We continue to seek leadership and players from all walks of life. Currently we are recruiting for CS:GO, GW2, FFXIV, Minecraft, Trove, Diablo III and anything else people might want to start up.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

We've got our 50th podcast episode coming up this weekend and we're totally stoked about that. We'll be broadcasting this Sunday 11/1 at 7pm EST on twitch.tv/greyjorildyn so come listen live if you're into that sort of thing.

IGC still has several officer positions available as well. We are always seeking new players and are current playing lots of games. Check out our frontpage at www.impact-gaming.us to see what we're currently into. There's also Rocket League, DOTA2, and Guild Wars 2 and a few others game with small groups that enjoy playing on the weekends. Come on down and see what we're all about. Cheers.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

As is tradition, IGC will be participating in Extra Life this year! You can get all the information from our latest frontpage post here. Thus far we are at $715 or our $1500 goal. We will have four participants who are currently working on their stream schedules for the event (including myself). If you can give a little, that would be fantastic! We hope to see some of you there supporting the cause

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

IGC just participated in the Extra Life Game Day 2015 and we have raised a total of $1081! We're really proud to have been a part of the 24h game stream this weekend and will continue support Extra Life in the future.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Games Positions Time and Effort

Quote Originally Posted by Grey Jorildyn View Post
    We've got our 50th podcast episode coming up this weekend and we're totally stoked about that. We'll be broadcasting this Sunday 11/1 at 7pm EST on ... so come listen live if you're into that sort of thing.

IGC still has several officer positions available as well. We are always seeking new players and are current playing lots of games. Check out our alldownloadapk.com/download-101-in-1-games-anthology-1-2-apk frontpage at ... to see what we're currently into. There's also Rocket League, DOTA2, and Guild Wars 2 and a few others game with small groups that enjoy playing on the weekends. Come on down and see what we're all about. Cheers.
    Here's another try.

Congratulations on your 50th podcast. This is awesome. Must've taken some years to get to that! Unfortunately, the network is crazy for me and I am not able to stream it right now.

I am considering joining the positions you mention. Would you advise how much time or effort is required for them. I want to make sure I can do it, before I throw my hat in

(This forum has a different interface, still figuring that out)

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Thanks! Just aired our 53rd episode as well. I will reply in PM.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

55 podcasts deep now - check out the episode here.

Also we are now recruiting for ARK: Survival Evolved (here) and Black Desert (here).

Hit us up if you are interested in hopping into these games with us. Leadership applications are particularly valued!

Ever going to add League into the mix?

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

We've actually had league teams at a few different points in time. They end up coming and going with interest in that and other games. If you or anyone you know is interested in being apart of LoL at IGC, let me know and we can talk about starting up a team again

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

We are looking for a solid leader to bring Black Desert to IGC right now. PM if interested in the game! Must have beta access

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

We've started up our Friday Game Night again. On Fridays we play a random multi-player game that anyone in the community can sign up for. Last Friday was Betrayal at House on the Hill on Tabletop Simulator and this Friday at 9pm we will multitwitch'ing Artemis Bridge Simulator. You can check it out here when we go live!

Still seeking leaders and players from all walks of life. Hit me up to talk