+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

This Friday's Game Night title will be "The Ship"! Coming up on Sunday we have our 57th podcast episode, which will go live at 2pm EST to accommodate foosball. We are always on the lookout for leaders and players so PM if interested and include which game you would like to help grow or be apart of.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Greetings once again BG! I know it's been awhile but I have been a busy bee. I've updated our OP and the community is ready to expand once more. We are seeking new leaders to pick up the torch on new games and players to join us for established titles.

The emphasis is on leadership at this time so if you want to join a team of leaders ready and willing to give you whatever tools you need to run a successful gaming clan within our community, please do not hesitate to PM me. Looking forward to it!

Is your website offline currently, or is there something funky going on with my browser? Wanted to check you guys out, but I can't seem to get through. Also, any update on the WoW guild now that Legion is out?

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Greetings friends,

IGC is currently recruiting for FFXIV, WoW, and Tabletop Simulator.

I run the TTS group and we run Saturdays at 3pm EDT. We're on break for the holidays right now and are returning on Saturday January 7th with a game TBD! Those interested can send over an app anytime and I'll respond within 48h.

Those interested in joining up as leaders/officers for new games are welcome to send over apps as well. We are in a bit of a rebuilding phase and would love to hear some fresh ideas from dedicated leader-types.

Thanks for reading!

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Long time no see guys. It's been a busy 6 months for me but IGC has not gone away. In fact we have expanded and are now seeking members for the following games so if any of these tickle your fancy, let me know by applying (see OP) or emailing me at [email protected]!

Arma III (every Wednesday, Saturday)
    Tabletop Simulator (Board Games, every Saturday)
    Rocket League (several days per week)
    Final Fantasy XIV (Neutral Impact is recruiting, see FFXIV board here)
    Tabletop RPGs (currently seeking a full-time DM again).

If any of this sounds good to you, drop that application and we'll chat. Leadership positions are also open for Rocket League (Game Organizer/group Leader). We will also consider new leadership positions for any game if we feel you qualify to take the lead on the game. There will be an interview. Oh yes, there will be. Maybe even two.

Alright folks, thanks for your time!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4