Pantheon Endgame Linkshell
I've gathered a strong group of friends and started an EST based endgame linkshell. We have a strong player base and are looking to expand our roster.

What We're Looking For
We're seeking solid players with an idealist attitude, seeking to accomplish their goals. As far as jobs go:

For front line DD, we're seeking exceptional 90~99 Ukonvasara (and optionally 95~99 Ragnarok) WAR, 95~99 Ragnarok (and/or 95~99 Apocalypse) DRK, and 90~99 Masamune (and optionally 95~99 Amanomurakumo) SAM (all with solid PDT sets). For back line DD, we're seeking solid 95~99 Annihilator RNG and 85~99 Armageddon COR.
For mages, we're seeking skilled and well-geared WHM, BLM, RDM, BRD, SMN, and SCH.
For tanking, we're seeking solid 90~99 Ochain (and/or 90~99 Aegis) PLD with solid PDT/MDT sets.

Job versatility is not a requirement, however, if you only have one job to offer, it had better be pretty impressive. Versatility's always welcome though if what you have to offer is up to par.

We require players to have Ventrilo access and a mic. If you cannot be on Ventrilo and communicate via voice chat with us during events, don't bother applying. We make no exceptions to this rule.

Loot Distribution
We use an attendance based DKP system for loot distribution. We don't use job priority though, so members that wind up playing jobs they don't prefer to equip don't get screwed. Attendance decides solely how much gil each member receives when it comes time for payouts.

Events
Events currently on the agenda are Dynamis, Limbus, Einherjar, Voidwatch, Provenance Watcher, and Legion. Any future hardcore endgame content that we take interest in will also make it's way into our schedule.

Event Times
Our events are on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays, and begin at 10pm EST. Events last as late as 1am depending on how things go. With that said, we realize people have lives and we don't expect everyone to show up to everything, so we expect members to be able to maintain at least 75% attendance.

Final Notes
This isn't one of those shells aimed towards just it's leaders' interests. I'm known for being a hard but fair leader. I believe this quality to be the most important when it comes to leading a shell. This shell is comprised of many players that I've already led on numerous occasions in PUGs for things such as Abyssea content, Einherjar, Legion, Voidwatch, Provenance Watcher, and Legion. They all can give testament to my fair leadership.

This shell has an elitist atmosphere, so if you're turned off by discussions centered around what's ideal or don't take constructive criticism well, this isn't the place for you. The content we tackle requires each and every member to play and gear their jobs to the fullest, so we expect excellence from everyone. We don't carry terrible players.

If you're interested in joining, submit an application at pantheon.guildwork.com. If you have any questions, either send me a tell in game (Death) or message me on Guildwork.