Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46
    Pro's Pet
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Kumhau was oddly easy to QD kite as long as a rdm kept gravity on it. I often did it while I had hate, he doesn't cast, has no ranged moves and didn't seem to ever resist gravity.

Also not sure what is the pattern for his normal attacks but he'd normally hit me for 200ish then now and then oneshot me with a 2k+ bite(no special move from log perspective).

Flowery Twats
    BG Level

With the new high-level drops. Do any of them beat their delve counterparts for where applicable? Mainly I'm looking at Otomi Gloves vs Yaoyotl. Otomi gain 10 Magic Damage but lose 2 Mab/Macc and 3 Int. Which would be better?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by noodles355 View Post
    With the new high-level drops. Do any of them beat their delve counterparts for where applicable? Mainly I'm looking at Otomi Gloves vs Yaoyotl. Otomi gain 10 Magic Damage but lose 2 Mab/Macc and 3 Int. Which would be better?
    What's your current nuking set look like in terms of magic dmg mab and int and what job?

Flowery Twats
    BG Level

Sch:

Code:
    <set name="Nuke">
    				<main>Soothsayer Staff</main>
    				<sub>Arbuda Grip</sub>
    				<ammo>Witchstone</ammo>
    				<head>Nares Cap</head> <!-- Buremte -->
    				<neck>Stoicheion Medal</neck>
    				<lear>Novio Earring</lear>
    				<rear>Hecate's Earring</rear>
    				<body>Savant's Gown +2</body> <!-- Hagondes -->
    				<hands>Nares Cuffs</hands> <!-- Yaoyotl -->
    				<lring>Strendu Ring</lring>
    				<rring>Icesoul Ring</rring>
    				<back>Searing Cape</back> <!-- Bookworm -->
    				<waist>Othila Sash</waist>
    				<legs>Akasha chaps</legs> <!-- Hagondes -->
    				<feet>Morrigan's Pgch. +1</feet> <!-- Hagondes -->
    			</set>
    <!-- --> are upgrades I'm aiming for (just resubbed yesterday).

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

You nuke in a haste grip? 13int 10 dmg 13mab. 16int 15mab.

I'll assume 100 base int for simplicity and 24 mab from sub rdm and mab augments on the staff (Upgrade you should look into is atinian staff). I'm getting a grand total of 151 magic dmg, 161 int +114 mab without gloves. Assuming 50 dint before gloves I get Otomi in your present set until you get to stone 3. So basically most the nukes you are going to be using now.

Using your ideal set and assuming 20 mab augments I get 206 magic dmg 208 int, +183 mab. Ends up being the same break off point though the dmg on T3 nukes is very close with the 2 still in this case.

Also side note not really sure the int values of mobs so there is some fudge factor but with as much as your proposed set would have you might run into capped dint issues on T1 nukes. Also I think on the T5s at least the higher up ones trial staffs might still win for staffs

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Randomness:

Used Asylum (WHMSP2) just when pug pulled Tojil. Resulted in 2 PTs QQing for Stonas and mine fully functional like boss. Still died like bitches when SCH d/c but ya Asylum = good when used in situations like this.

Edit: Also wrong topic

Flowery Twats
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    You nuke in a haste grip? 13int 10 dmg 13mab. 16int 15mab.

I'll assume 100 base int for simplicity and 24 mab from sub rdm and mab augments on the staff (Upgrade you should look into is atinian staff). I'm getting a grand total of 151 magic dmg, 161 int +114 mab without gloves. Assuming 50 dint before gloves I get Otomi in your present set until you get to stone 3. So basically most the nukes you are going to be using now.

Using your ideal set and assuming 20 mab augments I get 206 magic dmg 208 int, +183 mab. Ends up being the same break off point though the dmg on T3 nukes is very close with the 2 still in this case.

Also side note not really sure the int values of mobs so there is some fudge factor but with as much as your proposed set would have you might run into capped dint issues on T1 nukes. Also I think on the T5s at least the higher up ones trial staffs might still win for staffs
    Thanks man. And yeah haste grip I know >.> I'm already 80/80 on Sch. Gonna have to throw out some stuff I guess, not sure what though.

Fishing Guru
    BG Level

Once you have access pick up a Mephitis grip, I'd replace the haste grip with it!