Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

This puts two pleasant things forwards.

One, HQs of the new stuff will be worth a fortune, considering.

Two, even if hexed stuff becomes hard to supply ingredients for, the new stuff will skill someone to 110 without worry.

And on top of that, it might well mean that an increase to 120 might well be in order eventually. Maybe even 120/80.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bone Baron
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Kyreth View Post
    This puts two pleasant things forwards.

One, HQs of the new stuff will be worth a fortune, considering.

Two, even if hexed stuff becomes hard to supply ingredients for, the new stuff will skill someone to 110 without worry.

And on top of that, it might well mean that an increase to 120 might well be in order eventually. Maybe even 120/80.
    Well, in regards to just just smithing, all the new synths use previous hexed synthesis materials such as ormolu ingot/scarletite ingot. I wouldn't say the new stuff will get someone to 110 "without worry" unless those ingots come from delve, but smithing having more options to get to 110 than just domaru is nice....Domaru from 107 to 110 was just retarded since it took two scarletites to begin with.

Edit: I guess only smithing sucks in that regard lol. Clothcraft/Bonecraft got decent synths to get to 110, so that's good.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

As a 105 goldsmither, the only new recipe we got is a WHM/PLD club that still uses an ormolu ingot; ormolu was added to even more bone/smith synths further increasing their demand. I fail to see how this stuff is easy street to 110 unless ormolu drops everywhere. Even with that club being light years ahead of current WHM/PLD options, I would think most people will hesitate to spend on their melee WHMs and PLD also got other insane damage options as well.

Edit: beaten, but point is still valid.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Anyone in the 101-104 range can help us narrow down the rest of the new recipe caps. Simply tell us your level, and if the advanced support NPC gives you the recipe to make. If enough people contribute info, we can get a level cap.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bone Baron
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Friend with Clothcraft 109 says Ogapepo Cape is showing up on 1-4 NPC.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Not sure there will be much market for hq weapons. I mean 1 more dmg doesn't mean much on a 260D weapon and well white box fever might not be as strong when SE keeps outdating everything. Plus bet people will be selling nqs for a profit

Claustrum. Really?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaith Laqueus
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Not sure there will be much market for hq weapons. I mean 1 more dmg doesn't mean much on a 260D weapon and well white box fever might not be as strong when SE keeps outdating everything. Plus bet people will be selling nqs for a profit
    The -delay can do though depending on if it messes up an x-hit too much.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

True. God the material cost per synth though. Legion synth mats which are probably even rarer now and naakul delve mats probably. Could definitely see some of these costing 15mil per synth or more

True. God the material cost per synth though. Legion synth mats which are probably even rarer now and naakul delve mats probably. Could definitely see some of these costing 15mil per synth or more
    On the other hand, people ripping through Legion with better post-Abyssea gear + demand for crafting materials...

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

we still dont know yet if Legion mats drop inside of the delve (not outside).

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

On the other hand, people ripping through Legion with better post-Abyssea gear + demand for crafting materials...
    Yeah with this gear people will be able to rip thru it easier... but then the very gear that lets them rip thru it invalidates alot of the stuff in there lol

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Damane View Post
    we still dont know yet if Legion mats drop inside of the delve (not outside).
    I would think that the same NM fought inside or out would have the same drops. I also expected to see some synthesis materials in the treasure pools...

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by detlef View Post
    I would think that the same NM fought inside or out would have the same drops. I also expected to see some synthesis materials in the treasure pools...
    Almost inside can't drop Yggzi beads. Also only the main boss drops synth mats

Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post
    Iirc, Hexed -1s don't get the higher value unless they HQ2 or HQ3 either.
    My Huginn Gambieras got 10% Crit Hit DMG on an HQ1.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Bztavian wing anyone yet? No reported drops makes me think higher level Delve mobs only.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Looks like the 5 new mats are from the bosses. Horn=T-rex Fin+Tooth=Shark Stinger+Wing=Bee. Prolly won't see any till someone defeats one.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Yeah given they have the name of the naakul mob type it probably comes from that mob type. Haven't seen them outside of wildskeeper so probably delve bosses

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5