BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthars Menethil
    FFXIV Server
    Chocobo
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by macross View Post
    hehe dunno, either people have no points, or those with points rather save em for now.
    you have enough points! BURN IT XD

i saved up 800k plasm to buy GS mats and that idea just went out of the window now..... ; ;

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by macross View Post
    hehe dunno, either people have no points, or those with points rather save em for now.
    What like for other nms?

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthars Menethil
    FFXIV Server
    Chocobo
    FFXI Server
    Odin

actually being temps isnt a bad idea on SE's side... rather than having it perm and people stop doing it after once

evil SE , but the first win will always lay a platform for more :O GJ yall

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    I don't know what Coro/Namas do to Bee but sub 75% they do 3-4k to Tojil from what our RNG's said. I can't see Wildfire doing that. Plus some buffs to Wildfire do not help on TP phase.
    Don't know about those mobs specifically but with just a couple of buffs for wf can bring it to the 3-4k range on a mob without mdt/mdb or fire resist. Just no one gives them to rngs. Plus fire shot run abilities all the -mdb stuff that people generally don't do could probably get stuff pretty high. But yeah those buffs wouldn't help tp phase much... on the other hand can still get brd buffs and higher ODD might push it higher tp phase. Mostly thought you can just do away with the brds. So could just throw another rng or cor into the pt. It's nice for the people that don't want to shell out for 99 anni

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Welp just went to try out one of the Tinctures, they are indeed usable in Delve fractures. Wanted to make sure I tried a fully upgraded LVL5 ergon locus tincture and the ones available on my server correlated to MaxMp or Def+ or DA+ or Attack+, so figured Attack would be the most easily measured and desirable? Bud of the Swarm grants +100 attack far as I could tell. Went from 213 on lolRdm to 313.

Nice however the thing is it wore off so fast, I set my phone timer and by the time i was looking at my stats and menu all of a sudden it already wore off. Duration is like 1 minute long possibly shorter. So ehh? There you have it. I don't see how on earth they think something like MaxMP or DA rate + would be worth 40k bayld if it lasts such a pitiful amount of time.

Edit: Some people already know this but it counts as its own status: "the Ergon Might effect wears off" tinctures have their own unique effect status.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

When I reported 33% + 1 min duration it had also increased my attack by 100; probably coincidental at the time, a flat boost of 100 seems somewhat likely but we'll need more people to waste their Bayld to make sure. 60s duration is in line with what I had timed mine out to be. Unfortunately I have no idea what stage the Locus was at when I used mine but it probably wasn't capped.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

What's the fast cast on the hat?! please do tell :D

Edit: those weapons can be muled on the same account right? (since you can't augment them)

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Arthars View Post
    Oh god... The gs mat from morimar naakual so going to be 200m...
    Prolly way more than that at 1st seeing people still pay 150-200m for gambs-1.

Flowery Twats
    BG Level

For the guys saying it's hard to cap accuracy on the bosses, is your Thf using Feint every 2 minutes? Seems like most of everyone forget that Feint is actually 50% Evasion down for 25% of the time, and not just a boosted chance of raising TH level.

Or are you not bringing a Thf at all? (200k for weapons and unbuyable mats, would seem silly not to)

Edit: Was that bee lootpool with or without TH?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by ccl View Post
    Prolly way more than that at 1st seeing people still pay 150-200m for gambs-1.
    Well it kinda depends on a few things. Part of the reason they go for that much is because 10 mil synth that until recently was worthless on the NQ. So 150M would've been a loss for the goldsmith. The mats largely cause of rarity and partly because people would buy them. Granted eventually that became because of what people would pay for the gamb-1. Right now it's rare and it is the best gs in the game... but right now most people are in miser mode thanks to SE outdating things every update since SoA came out and pretty much saying that next update will bring more stuff and soon or r/e/m will have similar base dmgs... plus new naakuls next update bringing mostly the missing weapon classes from this one with the update after that likely bringing associated delve for those naakuls as... people are a little more leery I think to pay for that. Especially since it is t0 so no white box fever. While gamb-1 have survived so far and chances are at least situationally they will have a use for some time. That said I'm sure a couple of people with near capped gil will do it since hell what's the point of a billion gil if you don't spend a little lol

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthars Menethil
    FFXIV Server
    Chocobo
    FFXI Server
    Odin

actually good point there, i have never thought of incoming new naakuals droping naakual specific GSs.... i always thought senbaak nagan is just it....

good to wait for next patch O_O, meantime i should finally upgrade my GS to R15.....since the next GS, be it naakual GS, or senbaak nagan, is going to be harder to obtain than current naakual buyable weapons

same goes to GKT i guess ><

anyway, back to finding mob's weakness/gimmick

kinda figured out raptor one, YOU CANNOT DEAL ANY FORM OF MAGIC DAMAGE TO IT

i tried holding raptor for 30 mins, w/o casting any reprisal, and hes easy as shit, never hit me more than 90 w/o block (im adamas PLD >< )

so i decided to "play" with it and casted reprisal, and my spike damage starts from 40ish and immediately he hits FAST (but still 0 because im blocking). spikes then went from 40 to 100 and reprisal wore off very fast cos i hit my spike cap... and after that he hits me unblocked for the next 30s or so and with enhanced speed and 190-200 damage... almost died holding raptor + eft + mata O_O

after that he "cooled" down and never hit me that fast and never over 90 damage unblocked again.........

for zerging, i would recommend people not even dia him to be safe....and no endarks etc...........

this should make him a total walkover w/o any risk

edit: i will try next round when its about to end, to see if enfeebles like slow, will temp rage him

edit again: morimar foul message is mob hitting for double damage, this is prolly why raptor hit me that hard + the att speed gimmick combined
    tried after foul message ends, and casted reprisal, raptor gained near 100 fist attack speed and DA + TAs only.... and only 90 max a hit unblocked. so i guess if you magic damage him + foul message, its a very very very angry raptor for 30 sec O_O

edit again and again: slow didnt seem to anger him, so i think elegy is fine too

Flowery Twats
    BG Level

Ok, maybe I was over-rating Feint a bit.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by noodles355 View Post
    Ok, maybe I was over-rating Feint a bit.

you prolly had the message that gives the mobs in ceizak delve basicly perfect dodge

Flowery Twats
    BG Level

I did, I was trying to time it with the eva buff, see if it would cancel it out somewhat to make it manageable. It didn't -.-

Claustrum. Really?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaith Laqueus
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by noodles355 View Post
    For the guys saying it's hard to cap accuracy on the bosses, is your Thf using Feint every 2 minutes? Seems like most of everyone forget that Feint is actually 50% Evasion down for 25% of the time, and not just a boosted chance of raising TH level.

Or are you not bringing a Thf at all? (200k for weapons and unbuyable mats, would seem silly not to)

Edit: Was that bee lootpool with or without TH?
    I wouldn't waste a slot for TH when you're already at guaranteed TH3 from Bounty Shot. Even less reason to do so now given that you can buy items after win.

I'd only take a THF if either Feint was a necessity or if we had tons of time left after killing meaning we could drop something for one.

Flowery Twats
    BG Level

To be honest, I had completely forgotten about Bounty Shot.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

we tried thief in our trials, we decided not worth it. But yeah we just bounty it.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sir Taint
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Grats on the kill!!!

An exploitable mess of a card game
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by Seol View Post
    What's the fast cast on the hat?! please do tell :D

Edit: those weapons can be muled on the same account right? (since you can't augment them)
    TAP TAP!

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Just tested for you, can indeed mail weapon to mule.
    Brd got the hat, no idea on the fc sorry.