BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 258 of 269 FirstFirst ... 208 248 256 257 258 259 260 268 ... LastLast

Thread: Delve     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I thought you were saying you personally, unless you can 8 box a Tojil win >.>

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Fwahm View Post
    I thought you were saying you personally, unless you can 8 box a Tojil win >.>
    The person above 9 boxed it so soon 8 - 6 maybe possible lol....

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

20m is kinda chump change for that though in a lot of respects, especially when it could just as easily gear the ls to the teeth. Not saying it's stupid, just not worth it atm.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

So you pay 100$+ a month to play FFXI.

dedicated.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam View Post

dedicated.
    Way cheaper than my stripper habit....

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sakura Ephemera
    FFXIV Server
    Brynhildr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Slycer View Post
    Random note which may or may not have been previously mentioned, I'm pretty sure the only effect of the "subtle mumbling sound" when you enter is that one or more of the NMs in the zone will give the "tense pressure" message when you aggro/pull them, which will lead to the seventh Airlixir drop slot being guaranteed (an Airlixir +1). Woo hoo. I'm 95% sure the stuff about monsters repopping faster or NMs being harder was BS.

(I'm guessing you can get the message on the boss for an extra guaranteed Airlixir +2, but I'm not sure).
    Always gotten 2 +2 airlixirs with the tense pressure message on boss. I'm fairly certain it adds a guaranteed +2.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

The few tense pressure messages I've experienced also produced nothing but the highest tier drops on T1-5 NMs. Visible armor on the first few, weapons on the last

Quote Originally Posted by Kidnoftle View Post
    20m is kinda chump change for that though in a lot of respects, especially when it could just as easily gear the ls to the teeth. Not saying it's stupid, just not worth it atm.
    Well you could sell 9 leech spots on top of the 20 mil if you find enough buyers, even at only 10 mil a pop thats 100 mil+ a run.

Quote Originally Posted by Diomer View Post
    This should really emphasize how disappointing the changes really are, although it's cool to know that a good group can accomplish this; 2 MNK DRK and DRG for DD I assume or did you skip the DRG and go for a 3rd MNK?
    What changes happened exactly that made these fights easier?

Old Merits
    BG Level

The fact you can cap attack/accuracy with far less than was required before, meaning no need to rotate brds and cors, or bring a GEO for frailty/torpor (was never necessary but you were already bringing 2 anyway so might as well get 4 rolls). Magic accuracy got a major boost so there is no need for languor/focus, so thats the 2nd GEO out.

You didn't need 18 people to win before (you could have dropped 2 DDs, a cor and the rdm out of the old standard setup quite comfortably) but nobody posted any 'lowman' attempts before the update.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

the lowest we did it prior to update was like 15 i think, sacrificed second geo third brd and drg iirc.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

For a DRK fighting Tojil's first 25%, would Haluchinic Sword w/ Requiescat be better than Senbaak Nagan w/ Resolution? Assume full brd and cor rotation.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthars Menethil
    FFXIV Server
    Chocobo
    FFXI Server
    Odin

there isnt a slash reduction last time i checked on tojil (last 25% i mean)

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

No, just use resolution. The reduction isn't great enough to where you would gain more damage from a magic ws.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sir Taint
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Fwahm View Post
    For a DRK fighting Tojil's first 25%, would Haluchinic Sword w/ Requiescat be better than Senbaak Nagan w/ Resolution? Assume full brd and cor rotation.

Stick to Reso.

Even on SAM I use Tsuru over Mura for the first 25%.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Helldemon Ffxi
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Just had 8 pieces of gear not load when entering delve due to latency... Got it all back when I zoned out lol.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam View Post

dedicated.
    Not exactly.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sir Taint
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

HQ message just now. Not a single +2.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthars Menethil
    FFXIV Server
    Chocobo
    FFXI Server
    Odin

the most annoying thing abt delve during JP prime is that brd and cor can get the "can never join pt, and relog and can never get back in" bug

tougher than any delve NM -_-

happened to us alot of times but today is like the worst ever due to everyone spamming easy mode delves now and our brd just spend 15 mins spamming /join and relog and then never log back in until its over...

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Bee-
    ok so we tried bee with mnkx3 drg mura sam, and 1 99anni rng. did 1-5 and bee to 13% timed out.
    tried again 18%. we are hitting the wall and timing out besides the rng.
    so we farmed a t2 t4 t5, redid with 3 rngs and timed out again. a pain in the butt 20min scorp ruined the beaded run.
    But heres the deal, rngs definetly killing pre-nms slower. but on bee the rngs (99 anni, r15gun and 95yoichi) did decent dmg on the bee. 11k barrages, 8k last stands. racc was at 95% so no racc issues.
    We had the mnk die and that start idk how, mura sam hit the floor at 60%, and we ended at 48%. started wiping cuz the drg couldnt hold hate over rngs. 2rngs used /drg to jump hate and the bow used /war didnt pull any spamming namas.
    But after that run cant conivence any1 rngs are the way to win. Jps do it with 3mnk 3drg on our server but they have the bee polearm already. ours refuse to buy delve upgrades idk why so 30dmg a hit is common when pdt sets in.
    So heres the situation we are. we are gonna get a t2,t4,t3 bead. with those and 25mins on bee can 4mnks rng mura sam push pass the brickwall or should we just rng it?
    OurLS mnks are good. we do 5min tojil, so ppl wanna stick to doing the mnk way. No rngs. i just dont ever see mnks pushing past the pdt wall.