Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

He's on strike two. One more troll post and he's out. Dude needs to grow the fuck up.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I enjoyed the F&F movies, not great acting but definitely fun to watch. Fast cars, good looking ppl, what's not to like?

RIP

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I'm a retard and deserved to get bant.

Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Sounds like a troll post to me.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Disrespectful post, considering someone died. Forums make so many assholes. Guarantee he wouldn't be such a dick to people in RL

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Apparently people think I'm kidding when I say they are on strike two.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Well, back to the realm of wanting to watch the movie, has it been stated how far along they were in FF7? I was looking for awhile last night but all the articles were understandably focusing on the death and nothing about the movie.

New Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sparthia Abysseant
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

All I've got from reading is that a large part of Fast7 was already filmed but additional scenes were to be filmed in January.

Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by nayaminfenrir View Post
    Disrespectful post, considering someone died. Forums make so many assholes. Guarantee he wouldn't be such a dick to people in RL
    Exactly. Imagine it was you (not literally you, just in general) that died, or whatever. And there was a thread on the forums dedicated to it/you. Similar to the whole Woozy thing. Then if people in there started being disrespectful. I'm sure you wouldn't appreciate that. (Though you'd be dead so you couldn't appreciate anything), but you get the idea.

Like the guy for his acting or not, it was still an unfortunate accident that shouldn't have happened.

That said, it does suck. Guy was only a few years older than me. F n F movies are a bit of a guilty pleasure. Most people will say they don't like them, but watch them whenever they're on. I enjoy them. They're entertaining movies, and it sucks to see the series lose one of the stars to a death.

YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by nayaminfenrir View Post
    Right on that. Most internet forum trolls are total bitch made people IRL. Much respect for Brill for banning dude.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vagrant Tarupunter
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

For all those with questions about the status of the film now.

TMZ reports that the production for Fast and Furious 7 was set to shoot key scenes featuring late actor Paul Walker later this week.

The report also says that after Walker's death, several members of the cast and crew will not be returning ot the set anytime soon. Sources close to the production say the actors and crew were set to fly to Atlanta this weekend in order to resume filming on Tuesday, but they are all expecting a halt in production.

Universal Pictures hasn't announced when or if they shall start shooting again, but reportedly some of the main stars are too distraught to go back to shooting anyway. One source said, "No one wants to even think about the movie. Period."

According to TMZ sources, most of the scenes set for this week centered on Paul Walker's character Brian O'Connor. So the shoot would require major rewrites in order to go forward.

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Odesseiron View Post
    Exactly. Imagine it was you (not literally you, just in general) that died, or whatever. And there was a thread on the forums dedicated to it/you. Similar to the whole Woozy thing. Then if people in there started being disrespectful. I'm sure you wouldn't appreciate that. (Though you'd be dead so you couldn't appreciate anything), but you get the idea.
    Your 'idea' is retarded (you're already dead and shouldn't give a fuck what the living do); I will say though, with a bad (or good) actor, the movies wont be good (or bad) because he dies, I'm Ok with calling a spade a spade, as for the troll comment, something of value was lost, I have enjoyed the F&F franchise, and so have many other people, it just wont be the same.

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Finally got around to watching part 6 this past Friday too, sad news for sure

I hope the series sends him off in a creative way, really enjoyed the whole FnF franchise

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Hoping the rewrite will be so epic in memory of Paul.

>_<

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

No joke, the day the news of his death came out I saw an "Out today" BluRay commercial for FnF6.

Talk about fast and furious.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Here come the rewrites.

Sources say writer Chris Morgan now is at work crafting revisions to the script that Universal execs hope can retire Walker's character from the series using scenes already shot. If he succeeds, cast and crew could be called back to work by late January -- but that's a big if.
    Insurance broker Brian Kingman of Gallagher Entertainment says Universal executives could determine that footage shot cannot be salvaged. The applicable standard is that the abandonment must be "reasonable, practical and necessary" -- should Universal conclude that's the case, the burden would be on Fireman's Fund to prove otherwise or pay the claim. "If I were the broker, I would [calculate] how many days had already been captured, how many were left," says Kingman. "I would look at the original arc of the story and get input from the director, the producers and the studio as to why, notwithstanding the financial impact, the story doesn't make sense to complete. If it doesn't work, it doesn't work. The studio should not have to make a movie it doesn't want to make to accommodate an insurance company."

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Use his stunt double and CGI his face!

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

With Arnie/terminator that worked because there was no emotions required (plus his face got blown off really quickly), but with a this I'm not so sure if it'll work as well ...

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Have him go all mysterious and undercover Stig style.

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

BECAUSE MONEY

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast