BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Holy shit that was bad. Also, I'm so sick of dubstep being in every show/commercial/etc now.

Banned.

BG Level

Watching now, it was good and then, dog pee happened.

So... not worth watching?

Banned.

BG Level

More watchable than all of dexter last season combined.

It was decent, too early to call but I thought it was interesting and enough for me to stick around for another episode

blax n gunz
    BG Level

It was so so. The contrivances, especially early on, really strain the credibility of the cast. The female lead isn't very well written ("OUR FAMILY IS ALL THE MATTERS now excuse me while I disappear for 24 hours.") and they overdid it with how incompetent the FBI look. It's hard to buy James Spader as a super-intelligent villain when they can't properly guard his hospital room. There's also the problem of too many dominoes in his master plan.

Spoiler: show
    He planned to get stabbed in the neck so he could meet the serbian at the end? He planned the route the FBI would take from his top-secret black site to the dancing school of the general's daughter so she could get kidnapped? I'll give this another two episodes to see if they're going anywhere interesting with the husband or her backstory but after that I'm out :/

Was definitely expecting better plotting overall. Didn't really see it in the premiere.

Banned.

BG Level

^ Well said, agreed.

E. Body
    BG Level

Regarding the plans for the episode;

For the hospital I'm sure he could've just had someone watching him to get out of wherever, and as for the kidnapping I was under the impression that the Serbian was watching the girl anyways, and changed where to hit?

But yea, I do agree that a lot of it was farfetched. One thing I'm curious about is
    Are they related? He knew about her father, and she commented on him leaving his wife and kid on christmas. Then again She claimed to be freaked about him knowing all that info. Not saying she's in on it, just that he was following her for her life and she wasn't expecting it....?

Was half watching it.

I'm going to guess the point of the show is that he went into his line of work to collect all of this intel on these guys because of some shit that happened and oh he's somehow related to lead female and now he's gonna kill them all off and yea. This show lives in fantasy far more than it needs to to be entertaining.

Banned.

BG Level

First half of second ep. is quite good, a lot less of fancy stunts (expected) and a bit more of spy vs. spy, I guess, for a monday show it could be much worse.

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

So.. are they trying too hard to tell us Reddington is her dad without revealing it to the characters, or is it all a giant red herring?

Banned.

BG Level

Eh, I'm ok with that, they had to have some kind of lame emotional glue to keep the story going (see Homeland)

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Gotta be Reddington was her dad's friend and he knows what "really" happened. If they make him her father and do all this bonding crap; im out.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

The truth is that Reddington has her dad's watch up his ass and is trying to get it to her at all costs, it just hasn't come out yet.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Edit: Opps

Banned.

BG Level

Ok episode, they seem to be trying hard to keep her husband and Reddington backstory under wraps, hoping for a second or third season maybe.

2600klub
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

How was Carlo Rota not cast as the lead in this? Would have been amazing.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

I was expecting garbage. Turns out alright. A couple holes in the story to let the bad guy be free almost instantly, plus the relationship with the girl seems painfully obvious... But, an entertaining show.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast