Back when SoA was about to be released, I created the linkshell Pioneers on Fenrir with the purpose of taking on whatever content SoA was about to introduce. Of course, it turned out to be rather unneeded for the first month or so and was more social than anything else.

Now, though, with the advent of Delve, we're getting into bead farming and preparing for boss runs, so we've established a schedule and are trying to become more "formal" with our activities (i.e. Delve). Based on this, we're looking for a couple folks to add to our roster who can regularly make all of our scheduled days and times.

We have no specific job requirements at the moment, but ability and comfort with playing support classes, mage classes, and/or ranger, is strongly preferable. If your only jobs are DD, I would hope that you are rather exceptional at playing those jobs.

So, some more specific information:

Current Schedule
Sunday / Tuesday / Thursday @ 9:00pm Eastern, ending between 12:00-1:00am Eastern
(We may add to/change this schedule as necessary based on attendance.)

Plans
As of right now we are exclusively focused on Delve, specifically farming beads for planned boss runs. We won't be using any sort of points system, but people who showed up most frequently for a bead farming cycle will get priority access to that boss run, in the event that we have more than 18 interested folks. On nights alternating with the normally planned run nights, we're typically around either organizing Fracture points farming or running in circles around the fountain in Western Adoulin. Beyond Delve, will look to pioneer any new end-game alliance-scale SoA content as it is added.

If you're interested...
Send me a tell in game (Slycer), send me a PM on this forum, or reply here to this post with some detail about who you are, what jobs you have, which jobs you feel most comfortable with (noteworthy gear/weapons, etc.).

I will post a link to the website at a later date when it's more functional and informative.