Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

I assumed Underworld, given Hades. Delve is also supposed to be a weird dimension, maybe one of the other Xol's.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

I guess the Delve bosses are just other members of the gabbrath/rockfin/yggdreant/etc. species. Maybe they took the place of the Naakuals in Hades's army after they got redeemed by King August. At least I think that's what the Naakual backstory was.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Tartarus, or the dimension Hades unlocked with his knowledge was an ethereal world full of primal beasts, the ones he enslaved and subdued were the Naakuals, as Naakuals are not of Vana'diel. As you said, the delve versions are probably other members of those species from that dimension. Unclear what fractures really are though, we know Skirmishes are a world created by Balamor. Delve might be a realm created by one of the other Xols, and delve bosses could be apparitions of Naakuals he created in their likeness. Also, it's unclear what [U] stands for. Is it Ulbulka? Underworld? At least it was explained that [S] was shadow or something.

PUP Power!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

The U can also stand for Unknown.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

With the Melvien quest, Monstrosity's hinting at a master that can possess souls, the Dvrgr that talks to you, and the mention of Arciela's father falling pray to some unknown dimensions...perhaps there will be another line of post-mission quests. Remember, Hades was born on Vanadiel, he was an Elvaan(they don't reveal his true name, Hades isn't it). The world of Tartarus is owned/controlled by some other entity, presumably the master of the Corpselights in the Feratory and possibly the Dvrgr from the Curious Case of Melvien quest. The "wings" of Ashrakk look like Corpselights by the way. Interesting how this will play out. Also, for those savv, RoE has its own quest line, and those who have gotten far enough, the quest becomes quite dark and seems to hint at some nefarious, other worldly being. They may all be linked and possibly be referencing some other entity.

Every expansion has had an Avatar associated with it. All I'm saying is, it's quite curious that we haven't seen one yet in SoA.
    RoZ=Fenrir/Carbuncle are mentioned
    CoP=Fenrir/Carbuncle/Bahamut/Phoenix/Diabolos
    Toau=Odin/Alex
    Wotg=Cait Sith/Atomos

Maybe hades will make a pact with you. Afterall, he hailed from Vanadiel and only craved power, but he was far from the master of Tartarus. Maybe he'll join forces with you to defeat whoever the king of Tartarus is.

Also whats the deal with Siren? SOA is over and we havent seen anything. Npcs mention her and there's art of her. It's odd that SoA is "done" but there's a lot of unanswered questions. Who knows though, SE didnt add nyzul/salvage/einherjar/znm until toau ended too, right?

Campaign
    BG Level

Remember the triumvirate quest they promsied us for december? Then it got delayed and so far still no mention.
    Wonder if they delayed because they tried to integrate it with Alluvion Skirmish and the presence of Balamor there.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

What the fuck is up with the "secret weapon" or whatever your fellow keeps blabbering about when you meet at the rendezvous points? Like the head is in Jeuno and stuff?

Pretty sure the only fellow-related quests I have left are limit breaks, doubt that has anything to do with these.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

The crap your fellow says at rendezvous points is based on the personality they have. Yours is apparently a "domineering" female. From what I can tell, it's just a joke about giant robots that come in parts like Voltron etc. You can read most of what different fellows say here http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Ad...ow_Personality

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Ahh right. Thanks.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

They're talking about Alexander. The main fellowship quests talk about the Dark Divinity (Odin) and mirrors from the Near East (maybe shards of Alex and Odin's protocrystal).

In ToAU when Odin and Alexander clash they even reuse a story that was told in the fellow quests about two masses colliding and creating a storm.

Campaign
    BG Level

I know it's pretty stupid to bother about it but... what exactely does Vagary have to do with the Xol Triumvirate?
    Where are the 3 Xols?

They promised us a quest with the Xol Triumvirate which then got mysteriously pushed forward, then again, then again, and then it kinda became Vagary, an end-game alliance-scaled event instead than a series of quests.
    So... what do we get from all of this plot-wise?
    It seems the old "alternate dimension/tartarus" trick pulled out of their hats, and that it barely has anything to do with Balamor and his 2 friends.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Aumaan Prime
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Vagary seems implied to be potentially separate from all the other [U] stuff. (I think skirmish and delve are at least somewhat implied to be Balamor's creation to test us/play with us/whatever. Lorissa fits in there somewhere too.) But Vagary is introduced by the mysterious Dvergr's pals, which may be the same ones involved in Monstrosity and RoE, which both involve a certain amount of posession/puppetry. I think their little pocket dimension was also briefly shown in the post-Adoulin-missions quest about Melvien. It could be that they're just winging it Voidwatch-style, with no real plans to make something coherent out of it. Or it could be that there's Something Up with that Dvergr and it'll come together in the future. Rampant-speculation-wise, maybe he's involved in whatever Hades' origin story is, and the origin story for the "evil dimension" that all the Adoulinian trouble comes from.

Vagary DOES contain renamed copies of the three Xols, doesn't it? I've only done it a little and only seen the Balamor clone in the Deathborne version, but I've just assumed the other two entrances involve copies of the other two Xols. Not actually the same characters plotwise, since it's all apparently just some magic thought experiment by the skullsperms, but it's still probably what Square's been talking about as the Xol content. Hopefully they at least resolve something about real-Balamor (and Lorissa) when they get around to adding Alluvion Ra'kaznar. The other two Xols seem to have gone the way of the Gordeus: built-up plot points that get more or less dropped in the rush to the plot conclusion.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

From my understanding of the cutscenes with the dvergr, the monsters in Vagary are spirits of the underworld using our memories and the Xols' blood sigils to take on a physical form. This goes with the etched memory items and the messages in the amorph chamber. My take on the other [U] battle content:

Otherwordly Skirmishes: Just random monsters wandering around Tartarus or whatever [U] is supposed to be; Balamor made the simulacra so people can enter and battle for his amusement
    Alluvion Skirmishes: Skirmishes designed by Balamor personally
    Delve: Hades's army trying to enter Vana'diel, with the mega bosses being the Naakuals' replacements after they were defeated by King August
    Incursion: The Velkk plotting something