1. You are currently viewing a section that predates the release of FFXIV:ARR and the information you see here is most likely outdated and/or useless.
  1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 21 hours, 20 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 2 hours, 39 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 14 hours, 20 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 19 hours, 39 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15
    Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharlan Lynare
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Kirin Tor

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    I was wondering what will happen if you didn't put your application?

Exemple my 1.0 was on Durandal (JP) If i didn't put an application will it have stayed on Durandal or beeing transfered to a random NA/EU Legacy server since my account is NA?
    Durandal

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

I see thanks

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I'm sure this has been answered a few times already, but what do I do if I have the original game (but don't qualify for legacy)? Is there a place to download the 2.0 client for free for official launch?

And I think I heard that 1.0 players don't get a free trial (without buying a new copy of the game)?

Quote Originally Posted by Khamsin View Post
    I'm sure this has been answered a few times already, but what do I do if I have the original game (but don't qualify for legacy)? Is there a place to download the 2.0 client for free for official launch?
    Not as of right now. But there will be soon.

And I think I heard that 1.0 players don't get a free trial (without buying a new copy of the game)?
    Hopefully this will answer your question.

BG Level

http://gdl.square-enix.com/ffxiv/inst/ffxivsetup.exe

As for 2 correct if you are a 1.0 character Legacy or not you can play free until September 9th if you want a 30 days more you need to buy a PS3 version

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Thanks. And, if I have the 1.0 collector's edition (but not legacy), do I qualify for early access? Or only if I buy the 2.0 CE?

BG Level

Thanks. And, if I have the 1.0 collector's edition (but not legacy), do I qualify for early access? Or only if I buy the 2.0 CE?
    You have to preorder any version of the game (2.0)