BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

HEX: TCG MMO

Didn't see a thread about this, merge or whatever if there was one.

This is a kickstarter project that already took off, with almost 12k backers and only few days left before the funding is closed.

KICKSTARTER link: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...ding-card-game

One of the very first of its kind, TCG MMO, very similar to Magic the gathering, the president of the company was a long time hardcore magic the gathering player. There's going to be PVP and PVE content, they will be separate (There are PVE-only cards that you can't use in PVP). This game also going to be F2P, there are video of an interview where the president of the company explained how's the F2P going to be handled, I'll include the vid in the bottom.

Gameplay:

Interview:

The Fucking Voice of Actually
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

I'm not writing my kickstarter blog stuff, but if I were, you would have been hearing about this thing for weeks.

I can't afford to, but god damn I wish I could back the hell out of it at a high tier.
    Going to be playing as soon as it launches.

SPUULY
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

damn, 3 days left? sounds like fun, but unfortunately, I won't have money to back it till......the 11th, wish I'd known sooner, maybe I can scrounge up something, even if only $20 or $35 tier

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Just saw this via Angry Joe .... $35 tier seems like an excellent value in comparison to even off the shelf standard games

we fuckin' stole it man.
    BG Level

Picked up the $35 tier, now just to wait :/

I did the 20$, how did I just find out about this yesterday haha?? Been waiting for a Hearthstone beta invite, but this seems like 1000x the game hearthstone will be, and I'm not much of a blizzard fan anyway, but I have had a CCG itch for quite a while, but no way I am getting back into Magic after 15 years. All digital, with full same account tablet support, how is this just a new idea now... wow, even just for the free, pve side of things this looks like a lot of fun, looks like full alpha access for 20$+ was just unlocked as well, amazing.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Picked up the $35 as well, can't wait.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

This thing has almost 2m$ backing it. UNreal

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Too bad for blizzard having to compete with this at hearthstone launch.

Except Blizzard's target audience is E for everyone. Why aren't these guys working with the official Magic brand?

Quote Originally Posted by notorious bum View Post
    Why aren't these guys working with the official Magic brand?
    Probably because Magic The Gathering Online already makes a mountain of cash as it is (The online client accounts for 50%+ of Wizards of the Coast's sales, more than paper Magic does actually).

Kinda tempted to go in on the $120 tier if for no other reason than just to supports these guys. Seems like a pretty decent project.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Got the $35 tier, wish i could afford more.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Got an newsletter email from cryptozoic, for people who wants to contribute after kickstarter date expires, not a good deal but w/e
    Post-Kickstarter Pledges
    Fans have asked if we're going to continue the tier backers past the Kickstarter date. We will have a Slacker Backer option at $50 that offers the following:
    1 Starter Deck ($10 value)
    25 Booster Packs ($50 value)
    2 months of VIP ($8 value)
    We will not extend the individual tier rewards you see now past Friday at campaign close. The promo cards are Kickstarter exclusive and they'll be limited to the people who backed during the 30 day campaign. So, if you want these rewards, you need to back right now as these exclusive rewards will not be available after the campaign. <Cheesy Infomercial Voice> So act today! </Cheesy Informercial Voice>

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Less than 12 hours to go!!

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Necroing this since alpha invites have been going out. Anybody get a chance to play this yet?

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Nope, not yet

So hard we fuck rocks
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I've domated 50$, which got the "slacker backer" title... It's in closed alpha now, which to get invited to you had to have donated like 300$ or some shit... and even then apparently only 75% of people that did that have been invited so far....

And that was for the kick starter, they're still taking donations (even though they made their goal of and then some, shot for 1.5mil made like 7 or some crazy crap)

donating 50$ though, if i remember correctly will garuntee a spot in the beta when it occurs. I'm sorta stoked about this, it sounds cool as fuck.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rysan Wulfric
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

I believe everyone who donated $20 or more gets into alpha eventually, as a stretch goal reward. They are inviting people in waves, starting with those that donated the most. The last wave to get in donated $95/$125. I should get in on the next wave of alpha invites. I am really looking forward to this, and it looks like a lot of fun.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Just got my invite, warrior donation level.