+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 78 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 ... LastLast
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

I know what I'll do when I wake up

I'd say they just look a bit too rigid standing there, but part of that falls on screen caps.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

There are also 9 keyblade wielders in that shot, when the lore only requires 7. As well as duplicate Roxas, etc. Most likely just a promotional shot someone threw together.

Edit: or is that Ventus? idk, I didn't play that game :/

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Rooney View Post
    There are also 9 keyblade wielders in that shot, when the lore only requires 7. As well as duplicate Roxas, etc. Most likely just a promotional shot someone threw together.

Given the outfits and the graphics, it looks like it's from KH3D. But I haven't played that game yet either.

My guess as to the 7 Keyblade Wielders of prophecy would be: Sora, Riku, Kairi, Mickey, Axel, Ventus and Aqua. And my guess for how the game goes will be along the lines of starting 3 by seeking out/saving Aqua, which will in turn have her lead you to Ventus in the first half/first 2/3rds of the game. And then the "final Xehanort Arc" will be the climax of the game with a giant confrontation that'll ultimately lead to Terra being saved. Cause you know, no one dies in KH... except Eraqus.

RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

It's Ventus, not double Roxas.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by Rooney View Post

Some of those keyblade wielders technically don't even exist anymore like Xion and Roxas and one of them is the primary antagonist right now so...

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Not having played BBS, did they really use the same model for Roxas/Ventus? I know the lore behind Ven's heart/etc, but really? Guess I'm kind of disappointed with that.

a p. sweet dude

BG Level

I wouldn't call it the same model, they have different clothing, but yes; Ven and Roxas have the same face, for lore reasons.

RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

https://twitter.com/khinsider/status/661698437323206658

When asked today, Square Enix has stated that they are unable to verify if the new Kingdom Hearts trailer will be released this evening.
    Whether or not the trailer is tonight is uncertain. People attributing it to bad reporting.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Certified Man-Child
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Uzuki Ashtear
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    The Scryers

Think I read it's D23 exclusive. Shit is so dumb how long they usually wait to release the trailers to the public. Give the attendees their day-before exclusive, then mass release. It'll keep shitty pirated versions from leaking out.

Sorry for the rant, just tired of this trend.

BG's most likeable Québécois

BG Level

So sad, see new posts. No trailer

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

I wish this story wasn't so convulted, and the sequels all released on different platforms. I really enjoyed KH1/2, but I'm missing out on so much having never played any other game in the series.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    I wish this story wasn't so convulted, and the sequels all released on different platforms. I really enjoyed KH1/2, but I'm missing out on so much having never played any other game in the series.
    This is my issue too. I got the 3DS game because I wanted some more 3DS games, but other than that, 1, and 2 I haven't played the others. I guess the best thing to do would be read through a synopsis of everything up to KH3 so at least you have an idea about the non-number parts of the series.

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Releasing the PS3 collections helps, but it's definitely a commitment to play through all the games.

I wouldn't generally say that. KH 1, 2, CoM (Remake), BBS and 3D are all really fun, good games. CoM (original), 365/2 and Re:Coded are short and mostly just movie-bait.

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

I dunno.. I've been trying to play through the whole collection and just finished Sora's story in CoM. I keep trying to push through Riku's but it's so rough. I think I finished the first level like a month ago and haven't gone back ><;

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

It's a whole lot of gameplay to drudge through just to get the plot you want for the new release. I'm reading wikis and what not, but it's never the same ;_;

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

It's a whole lot of gameplay to drudge through just to get the plot you want for the new release. I'm reading wikis and what not, but it's never the same ;_;
    I would recommend this playlist:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIEF...r7PB_JhyukLOgA

Quote Originally Posted by Serra View Post
    I dunno.. I've been trying to play through the whole collection and just finished Sora's story in CoM. I keep trying to push through Riku's but it's so rough. I think I finished the first level like a month ago and haven't gone back ><;
    You can just skip CoM. If you don't like card games it tends to drag. KH1, 2, BBS and 3D are the main games.

Of course, this is assuming you like KH games because if you're doing this just for the story I feel bad for ya.

It's a whole lot of gameplay to drudge through just to get the plot you want for the new release.
    ???

I don't even...

We don't play games for fun, only to catch up on convoluted stories.