1. You are currently viewing a section that predates the release of FFXIV:ARR and the information you see here is most likely outdated and/or useless.
  1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 13 hours, 28 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 10 hours, 31 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 3 days, 6 hours, 28 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 3 days, 3 hours, 31 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Winraf View Post
    just they decided to add perversion on top.
    It wasn't the top, it was the base.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xio Nightshard
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

WHM->50 with interspersed Mining and Jewelcrafting probably. Maybe Botany + Weaving too as I'd like to play SMN/SCH the most in the end if they don't suck.
    ... I really don't want to start in Gridania though. ._.
    I'm going to have a static group in phase 4 / live if all goes as planned, so will probably do stuff with them mostly. I thought about doing THM between our static sessions but I get the feeling it'll be terribly inefficient to try simultaneously leveling another DoW/M before 50. With level syncs, I don't know if I really need to wait on everyone else if I'm bored and playing by myself though.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Skai Aetheris
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

First thing first is do everything I can to get that artifact set for paladin because it looks so badass. Glad the game is in HD because the set is just so bling. God female in shiny armor with sword and board is so hot.

Bad shot, but that hotness!

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Minerva Kissaki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrosia View Post
    but with less boobies. You know what I mean?
    *Looks at your avatar*
    Know what I mean right?

Proof the boob slider needs a few more notches.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Drai Draken
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

I just recieved an e-mail from se saying the final beta test phase would be beginning shortly and that they would send a new ps3 client promo code just before it begins, anyone else get this e-mail?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Persona Nongrata
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Quote Originally Posted by Drai View Post
    I just recieved an e-mail from se saying the final beta test phase would be beginning shortly and that they would send a new ps3 client promo code just before it begins, anyone else get this e-mail?
    SE hasnt said when the Last Phase is going to start. I'd be careful if i were you.

Quote Originally Posted by Drai View Post
    People really need to read the forums more lol, Its legit, been going out to many people. Its been discussed right here on the other most active thread.

I mean its the top active thread right now how can you not click it and read it?

http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/103...94#post5826094

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Probably not the place to put this but don't know if it is worthy of a new thread.

Does anyone have a phone number for SE account support?

I got a Phase 4 Beta invite, and I tried logging into my SE account, but that failed. I then tried resetting my password. I put in the e-mail, the SE dongle code, and even remember my security question, then try to enter a new password. The password ALWAYS fails. It violates none of the rules that it says it is violating. No triple symbols, none of the other issues.

Anyone have the number or know why this is happening?

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

Did you try 1-858-790-7529? That's the number google search gives me.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Deathwing

security question is case sensitive
    That was the problem I had when I tried to reset my password just before I got into the beta.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Apparently, even though my Square Enix dongle was still spitting out codes, they weren't right. Once it was removed, account worked perfectly. 14 beta here I come.

YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

So I'm gonna guess phase 3 code works for phase 4 as well?

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

It should work, just gave one to a friend and he was able to register it for p4

They're coming to take me away. Ha Ha!
    BG Level

Just to be clear, I'm automatically in p4 if I was in p3, right? Just need to download the client when it gets released, and I can log in, right?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rozaria Eleanor
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvrdragon View Post
    Just to be clear, I'm automatically in p4 if I was in p3, right? Just need to download the client when it gets released, and I can log in, right?
    yup

wonder how big the new Client will be

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

I have a question and I hope some people did the test

I'll try to explain fast and clearly

If you guys remember in 1.0 when you did exemple the main story (let's say a quest lv 50) and you went to receive the XP on a lv 10 you would get a fraction of the XP so instead of 200k you would get like 10k since you are too low lv

But in Beta 3 it didn't work that way, Friend did the lv 11 Main story quest as her WHM 50 and she changed to Archer 8 before receiving the XP (The green check mark changed to a red icon with they key saying she couldn't complete it)

She then changed to WHM to complete and then change to ARC to start the next quest and once again the game didn't let her.

Anyone actually tested to see what is the max lv difference you can be to receive the XP from the main story?

She had 3 lv so maybe 1-2 lv would've worked

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Found this on the OF and had to share this

When you min-max stats, that 6 damage makes a major difference. This is why I hate min-max stats. I used to be all over that nonsense but after years of it started to understand why it was more of an issue for devs and balance teams.

The easiest way to explain that would be.

6 damage seems small right?
    After 10 attacks that's a 60 damage difference.
    After 50 attacks that's a 300 damage difference.
    After 100 attacks that's a 600 damage difference.

See where I'm getting with this?

In raids where you usually fight bosses for anywhere from 5-10 minutes. It's a real game changer towards the end of the fight.

As an example lets say a -3int Sea Wolf Reo at lvl 50 gets 47 int while a +3int Duskwight Elezen at lvl 50 ends up with 53 int.
    Lets say they can each cast a spell per second so with in a minute that's 60 spells but in a 10 minute fight that's 600 spells.
    The Sea Wolf does 28200 damage in a 10 minute fight
    The Duskwight Elezen does 31800 damage in a 10 minute fight

That's a difference of 3600 damage contributed by the Elezen over a 10minute fight based on just that racial boost alone.

There will be a lot more variables to deal with sure but as a base for comparison that 3600 damage contribution against a boss that has 100mil health might seem small. Yet there might be teams that will reach that 1% hp where they could've killed that boss if they had a Duskwight instead of a Sea Wolf.

After years of theory crafting I started to hate those kinds of scenarios because it's a restriction and a limitation.

Bard-turned-Miner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    I have a question and I hope some people did the test

I'll try to explain fast and clearly

If you guys remember in 1.0 when you did exemple the main story (let's say a quest lv 50) and you went to receive the XP on a lv 10 you would get a fraction of the XP so instead of 200k you would get like 10k since you are too low lv

But in Beta 3 it didn't work that way, Friend did the lv 11 Main story quest as her WHM 50 and she changed to Archer 8 before receiving the XP (The green check mark changed to a red icon with they key saying she couldn't complete it)

She then changed to WHM to complete and then change to ARC to start the next quest and once again the game didn't let her.

Anyone actually tested to see what is the max lv difference you can be to receive the XP from the main story?

She had 3 lv so maybe 1-2 lv would've worked
    Same level it takes to accept the quest is the level needed to be able to turn it in.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    Found this on the OF and had to share this
    That's pretty irrelevant in games that require more emphasis on player input than stats. I wouldn't worry about it, but then again it doesn't surprise me that someone would find issue there.