1. You are currently viewing a section that predates the release of FFXIV:ARR and the information you see here is most likely outdated and/or useless.
  1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 22 hours, 30 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 1 hours, 29 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 15 hours, 30 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 18 hours, 29 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
    Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xenor Vernix
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok

FFXIV Info ARR Item Database

I thought I'd throw out here the item database that I've spent the past two weeks working on. I've had a 1.0 database up for a while which few people knew about but now it has been replaced.

http://www.ffxivinfo.com

It's a work in progress at the minute as it only lists about 99% of the equipment but the missing stuff is the shit no one uses. So pretty much any item you'd care to see is in the database. Consumable items are coming during the next beta test.

There's some cool little searches you can do like:

relic - List of all relic weapons.
    darklight - List of all darklight gear.
    primal - List of primal weapons.
    af - List of AF gear.
    uldah - List of Ul'dah Grand Company gear.
    limsa - List of Limsa Lominsa Grand Company gear.
    gridania - List of Gridania Grand Company gear.
    luminary - List of the Luminary crafting tools.

http://www.ffxivinfo.com/images/news...emdatabase.jpg

Elsewhere on the website are skill lists, maps, guides and tons of screenshots.

Let me know what you think and any suggestions for improvement.

xivdb.com?

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xenor Vernix
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Churchill View Post
    xivdb.com?
    You are welcome to use that if you prefer.
    There's room for more than one DB site and FFXIV Info had a 1.0 database before that site even existed so it had to be updated regardless.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

In the magic list, why does ACN and THM have CNJ icon and CNJ have THM icon?

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xenor Vernix
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    In the magic list, why does ACN and THM have CNJ icon and CNJ have THM icon?
    The CON and THM icons are the wrong way around? Man that's been wrong since forever, I thought those were right lol. Kinda embarrassing considering I am BLM main these days. Just fixed that.

ACN was intentional as a placeholder. When I added the ACN page I didn't have time to redo the sprites to get the icon in so I used that icon as a placeholder. Probably should have used something irrelevant like I did with Scholar and Summoner (icons I don't have at all). I'm in the process of redoing the whole nav so editing the current one hasn't been a priority.