1. You are currently viewing a section that predates the release of FFXIV:ARR and the information you see here is most likely outdated and/or useless.
  1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 0 hours, 14 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 23 hours, 45 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 17 hours, 14 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 16 hours, 45 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
    [2012: Year of the Whore]
    BG Level

Regarding missing Legacy characters..

I poked through, made sure there wasn't a random question thread, made sure this hasn't been asked, etc. so yah.. pardon me if it has.

Upon finally installing the beta client today with my legacy characters, I noticed I only had two content ID slots. The first was empty and the second had some random legacy character I didn't use (it's still level 5). What happened to my main legacy character? When I go to my SE account management thing it shows up on the list of characters.. in fact it shows an expiration date or whatever of July 31st.. where as the level 5 character shows an expiration date of June of last year.

Am I just missing something? Did they just randomly pick one of my old characters from V1 to use in the content ID on my character selection screen? I e-mailed the support desk but a day later.. nothing has been said. Maybe I'm just oblivious to something I should already know or has been stated before.. who knows..

Thanks. :<

BG Level

I should add that I did find that other people had the same issue, of sorts. Everyone who has had my issue has had two versions of XIV on their SE account. V1 and V2 (V1 being from playing XIV beta). The only difference is.. it still loaded a random character from V2 of my XIV accounts. Just not the character I played. Ergh. Confusing. Everyone is getting the same response.. which is to "wait until phase four to play them all" or something like that.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Carraway Author
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sigmakan Kaph
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Jak View Post
    I should add that I did find that other people had the same issue, of sorts. Everyone who has had my issue has had two versions of XIV on their SE account. V1 and V2 (V1 being from playing XIV beta). The only difference is.. it still loaded a random character from V2 of my XIV accounts. Just not the character I played. Ergh. Confusing. Everyone is getting the same response.. which is to "wait until phase four to play them all" or something like that.
    You've identified the issue. You probably used the beta code on the wrong account :/

BG Level

See that's my issue, it didn't give me an option sadly. =-( And it still took a character from my second account and randomly placed it as a legacy character. That's what doesn't make sense to me. If I had used the wrong account (which I did I guess).. why pick a random character from the second one? Oh well.. not like it's that hard to get 40-50 again so I've been told.