Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Umm actually I guess I'm not sure, I thought that's how it explained but maybe I'm wrong. Wondering what the ravaged moko grass and moist rolanberry are for from 10 point login campaign reward.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Logged in on main who was in mog house, got a message saying I got 10

Logged in mule who was also in mog house, got a message saying I got 10
    Logged in mule who was in lower jueno, got a message saying I got 10

So don't really need to move or zone. Relogging doesn't tell you anything new,

EDIT: dunno about mog garden, don't have expansion lol, i assume that it is seperate from this event

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Yeah, it doesn't matter where the player is logged. I have all my mules logged in the MH and they get points every day (600 as of today).

Here's the post of undeliverable items, updated less than a week ago: http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/14591

My only question is of the accuracy of the list. Does it include the new items? Of items on the Repeat Login list: Kupons (nor the items you get from kupons) and Nomad Moogle Rod are not deliverable. I can assure you from personal experience that the Ark weapons, the special BCNM items, and statues from Bonanza rewards are deliverable (I've delivered all the statues, BCNM pops, and Ark Scythe before). I have no idea about Rolanberry Delightaru (it's not a new item, and it's not on the list, so it should be fine) or the Chocobo Masque (???). I'll burn 2000 points on mules for both items once I get that far, just to see, if no one beats me to it. I made a boatload of mules for the regular Bonanza, so I have a lot of mules to spare.

Pop items are worth a lot more, but I'm all for stupid novelty items I'll never use...

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Fuck, I missed a day already. That forevermaint threw me off.
    Oh well.. As long as I dont miss anymore I wont miss on that last 500pt day.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

I missed it too, but on all my mules and not my main.

So technically I can still get the stuff for the stupid hat for main, but all my mules will be 100 points less.

SephYuyX: The login count is on the char, rather than day, so if you do a 5th login on 2 weeks in you'll still get 500 points I believe (I logged all my mules on and they got 40, my main got 500 yesterday). I'll find out tonight, if I login, my main account will get 100 (6th day), and all my mules should get 500.

Already got folks in my LS asking me "Where do I trade in points?" on Ragnarok.

Nobody reads the announcements telling them turnins don't start till the 16th, which is gonna be absolute chaos for a while between Mog Bonanza and login campaign coming up.

At least I'll be +10 inventory spaces again.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

It says the exchange period started the same day as the event. It only mentions the 16th because the dealer moogle to exchange kupons won't be there until then.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

The Moogle for point exchange is just outside of the mog house in Port Sandy... he's all glowy! Dunno about other zones though.

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Incidentally I zoned without having logged out the previous night and got my points.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

So how busy do you think Behemoth's Dominion will be tomorrow?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

idk but price of shanks already dropping... personally I'll just do it whenever it's not like points disappearing as you get them lol. But over the rest of this log in campaign probably fairly busy with thfs soloing it in full time full th gear lol

Day extension due to emergency maint!

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Shadida View Post
    So how busy do you think Behemoth's Dominion will be tomorrow?
    its allready busy now, 20 people and numbers rising!

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

This is minorly frustrating, I don't have enough room to hold all my pops but at the same time I can't d-box them, but can't use them fast enough due to traffic.

I might use this opportunity to try myself a Ridill... always wanted one. Fafnir's Aery is largely ignored/empty based on UK-evening times I searched in that zone.

Flowery Twats
    BG Level

C/Ping from what Is aid to on my old LS's social site:
    Yeah, I gave up on that a while ago. Few reasons:
    1) Bovvered
    2) Pop spot trade shit
    3) DCing mid fight don't appeal. Fuck AUS internet

Personally, hit Day 11, thats 2600. Not gonna bother after that. 10 mules, 10 behe pops, 10 ada-or-faf pops, 10 genbu pops, rest split between T1 jailer pops. Seems good enough for me.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Until they offer them for the next one!!! Price drops are insane though. Saw a 200k nq shank the other day and a few 6 mil HQs

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Ligray View Post
    Day extension due to emergency maint!
    Is this true or are you saying you want this?

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

its legit, I'm not sure about emergency maint...but theres a message about "for reasons out of our control"

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Does that mean we're getting 100 more points tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    its legit, I'm not sure about emergency maint...but theres a message about "for reasons out of our control"
    Yeah, I used that line for context as a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Hirronimus View Post
    Does that mean we're getting 100 more points tomorrow?
    Tomorrow would be another 11th day bonus, but it wouldn't surprise me if they just give out 100 points.